Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: The definitive 'Lotito XI'.  (Read 3128 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: The definitive 'Lotito XI'.
« Reply #170 on: December 12, 2018, 06:39:54 PM »

Went for Hernanes. The sinful son...

Me too.  Him or Mauri was the choice for me, but i just enjoyed Hernanes to much while he was here.

Yeah, especially against 1927 :stendrm:

• Aquilotto
« Reply #171 on: December 12, 2018, 10:13:38 PM »

I am super biased, but, Mauri.. no question for me.

10 years, over 300 games, almost 50 goals, captain, played in multiple positions. Skillful, humble, team player, a true professional.

Agree.. Definetely MAURI  :bravo:

stefano_40

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #172 on: December 12, 2018, 11:34:36 PM »

Stefano Fiore, the man who made me fall in love with Lazio

For what it's worth, exact same here. That being said, I was only like 8 years old so the fact that his full name was very similar to mine was enough to swing it for me!!

Anyway, Mauri. Didn't even need to think twice here. Don't even feel like I need to explain the decision.
My choice for captain too if we're doing that.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #173 on: December 13, 2018, 01:54:15 PM »

Stefano Fiore, the man who made me fall in love with Lazio

For what it's worth, exact same here. That being said, I was only like 8 years old so the fact that his full name was very similar to mine was enough to swing it for me!!

:beer:

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2019, 09:39:22 AM »

Will any of the team be able to complete this Lotito XI with the remaining poll options? I can't remember exactly where we got up to with the number of players but Mauri was the last selected. I think the formation will decide who gets in next because we should have at least two spots for the strikers, which could be very close between three players.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

stefano_40

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #175 on: February 19, 2019, 09:47:30 AM »

I think the formation will decide who gets in next because we should have at least two spots for the strikers, which could be very close between three players.

Already getting my popcorn ready for reading the comments when it comes down to this :beer:
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #176 on: February 19, 2019, 10:12:31 AM »

Haha, yes it could be interesting! I'd be very tempted to select all three strikers at the expense of, shall we say, less generally popular players in other attacking roles. It might make the formation a bit less realistic and top heavy but I can't really choose who I'd leave out, maybe the voting will not be as close?

Ooooh, a poll has opened as if by magic! :bravo: Thank you dear Admin! But now we have the problem of choosing one name, how can it be done? How? It's cruel! We need to be able to select two at least!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:19:55 AM by Ed »
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2019, 12:08:11 PM »

After much deliberation I decided that there wasn't as much to deliberate as I'd just deliberated and my vote was obvious. Out of the three players that I think deserve to be in the team, or at least in with a very good chance, there is one standout. Long service, captain, lots of goals, trophies - Tommaso Rocchi it is!

Klose might be an icon of world football and our finest free signing ever and Immobile might destroy both in terms of goal ratio, but Rocchi was just special. The triumvirate of Rocchi, Mauri and Ledesma was the mainstay of our team for many difficult but also some successful years and all three are a given in a best XI.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #178 on: February 19, 2019, 12:37:25 PM »

9 votes, currently three a piece for the main men!

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #179 on: February 19, 2019, 01:04:26 PM »

Wanted to go for Maki but since he isn't there I went for Immobile. Rocchi and Klose are legends but Immobile is a class of his own when it comes to goalscoring.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19