Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Lazio Inter, friends or rivals?  (Read 812 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Lazio Inter, friends or rivals?
« on: September 22, 2018, 10:33:50 PM »

Fuc king inter and their luck again toward the end of the match. So fed up with them..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Lazio Inter, friends or rivals?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 11:58:49 PM »

God how I hate Inter. On the same level as roma. Really, really hate that fuking club. And IRR can go to hell with their gemellaggio with them. They have been ripping us off for years. F. U. C. K.    I. N. T. E. R!

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 05:48:32 PM »

And IRR can go to hell with their gemellaggio with them. They have been ripping us off for years. F. U. C. K.    I. N. T. E. R!

Man, you're just too emotional.  :beer:

They win with a last-minute goal and you question all the frienship between fans of both club!  :beer:
we breathe LAZIO

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 05:35:25 PM »

Inter is not impress, merda lose,milan draw, napoli is not like under Sarri.
 We just need to pick points and not make mistakes in direct clashes.
 Merda and Fiorentina are near.
 Tomorrow Inter-Fiore - I hope for draw or viola win.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 09:55:30 PM »

Inter getting help from referees again. There's no way Lazio would get that kind of penalty..

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 10:02:41 PM »

And IRR can go to hell with their gemellaggio with them. They have been ripping us off for years. F. U. C. K.    I. N. T. E. R!

They win with a last-minute goal and you question all the frienship between fans of both club!  :beer:
I am being real. They should think about our friendship before beeing sneaky with all de Vrij bs and announcing he would join them in a critical part of the season, trying to destabilise us and they did that. So, fuk them and the hell with that shit club. Not to menton how many players they have been ripping us of over the years.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 10:05:55 PM »

Inter getting help from referees again. There's no way Lazio would get that kind of penalty..

These are reserved for Juve, Napoli, Merda, Inter & Milan .....  :twinkle:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 11:00:55 PM »

I am being real. They should think about our friendship before beeing sneaky with all de Vrij bs and announcing he would join them in a critical part of the season, trying to destabilise us and they did that. So, fuk them and the hell with that shit club. Not to menton how many players they have been ripping us of over the years.

Haha. Why would Inter owners give a fck about our friendship? The gemellagio is between fan groups and nothing to do with the boards of the clubs.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2018, 11:25:05 PM »

Ive been wanting to write a long post about this, but heres a short one.

Inter are not our friends. Their club has taken advantage of Lazio being in a bad spot for years. It started with pandev..then they tried with Ledesma who thankfully had the heart in the right place. Then they came when Hernanes was unsettled and when candreva was unsettled..and imagine my shock when they came for De Vrij and the dirty play with announcing the De Vrij signing at a time that put the maximum amount of pressure on Lazio.

And then theres the inter fans who will go into the social media channels of our players telling them to leave Lazio and join inter. Or the smug inter fans who made fun of Lazio last season with De Vrij being a double agent and Lazio losing out on CL

As soon as Lazio is in a bad spot..there is inter on the prowl waiting to take advantage of the situation.

Lazio and inter are not friends. They loook down upon us..both their club and their fans do.

Ive seen and experienced Juve and Milan fans being more respectful towards Lazio than inter fans are.

Edit: oh yeah they also managed to unsettle Luis Jimenez whos career died when he left Lazio. Inter look at Lazio like were a supermarket or a small province club they can come and take from. Is that what we are?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 11:26:49 PM by ilsemprelaziale »

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2018, 11:45:00 PM »

Ive been wanting to write a long post about this, but heres a short one.

Inter are not our friends. Their club has taken advantage of Lazio being in a bad spot for years. It started with pandev..then they tried with Ledesma who thankfully had the heart in the right place. Then they came when Hernanes was unsettled and when candreva was unsettled..and imagine my shock when they came for De Vrij and the dirty play with announcing the De Vrij signing at a time that put the maximum amount of pressure on Lazio.

And then theres the inter fans who will go into the social media channels of our players telling them to leave Lazio and join inter. Or the smug inter fans who made fun of Lazio last season with De Vrij being a double agent and Lazio losing out on CL

As soon as Lazio is in a bad spot..there is inter on the prowl waiting to take advantage of the situation.

Lazio and inter are not friends. They loook down upon us..both their club and their fans do.

Ive seen and experienced Juve and Milan fans being more respectful towards Lazio than inter fans are.

Edit: oh yeah they also managed to unsettle Luis Jimenez whos career died when he left Lazio. Inter look at Lazio like were a supermarket or a small province club they can come and take from. Is that what we are?
Spot on. So if a small number of fans like IRR wants to kiss ass with their retarted buddies at north side of San Siro, all Lazio fans should follow their steps and like Inter? They have behavied like a rich spoiled kid and Lazio is their playground they can take what they like. And if IRR wants to have a blind eye to that disrespect of Lazio, I wont. So fuk Inter merda!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6