Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Lazio Inter, friends or rivals?  (Read 815 times)

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Lazio Inter, friends or rivals?
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2018, 11:49:06 PM »

And IRR can go to hell with their gemellaggio with them. They have been ripping us off for years. F. U. C. K.    I. N. T. E. R!

Man, you're just too emotional.  :beer:

They win with a last-minute goal and you question all the frienship between fans of both club!  :beer:
I am being real. They should think about our friendship before beeing sneaky with all de Vrij bs and announcing he would join them in a critical part of the season, trying to destabilise us and they did that. So, fuk them and the hell with that shit club. Not to menton how many players they have been ripping us of over the years.

Haha. Why would Inter owners give a fück about our friendship? The gemellagio is between fan groups and nothing to do with the boards of the clubs.
Inter as a club have disrespect Lazio for years and I really can't understand why IRR as the most dominant and vocal group turn a blind eye on that fact? Shouldn't Lazio come first for them?

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 12:04:46 AM »

Fück social media «fans» and Inter directors. They have nothing to do with it. Who cares what some dipshits who probably are to young to attend a game without their parents write on our players Instagram? The Inter curva can’t be held accountable for them or which players Inter buys. Just listen to the songs Inter fans sing when they play merda for example
 :stendrm:

Football is not only about hate, it’s nice to have some friends along the ride for a change.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 12:11:16 AM »

I dunno about you guys, but if I consider someone my friend then I will hold them to certain standards and not expect them to stab me in the back if I’m in a tough spot.

The things I mentioned that piss me off. I wouldn’t hold a grudge if it was milan or Juve doing this because it would be expected. But Inter? Our so called friends, come on. People hate Juve because of things the club does and so trash talk Juve fans. How is that different from us holding inter fans responsible for the actions of inter?

I guarantee you this bitterness towards inter has been brewing for years and the De Vrij thing was literally the last nail in the coffin. If we went out and asked all Lazio fans to give us their opinion about inter then the opinion would be on an all time low.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 07:50:44 AM »

What Inter curva sing when they play merda won't help Lazio in any way, it won't help stoping Inter robbing us of our best players. I would gladley sing anti Milan songs and get best players from Inter to Lazio.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 11:02:46 AM »

I guarantee you this bitterness towards inter has been brewing for years and the De Vrij thing was literally the last nail in the coffin. If we went out and asked all Lazio fans to give us their opinion about inter then the opinion would be on an all time low.

And you know this how? Youre basing this on your opinion of events, and if i recall you were one of the few who was getting in a twist about the De Vrij situation when most others saw it for what it was - a player who wanted more money (which is essentially what it boils down to despite his "I want to win trophies" thing).

Literally the only people ive see hold any bad blood towards De Vrij, or Inter for "stealing" him, is maybe 2 people on here, and a couple on Reddit.

I dont care what fans on Instagram or Facebook say because quite frankly the comment section of social media is populated almost exclusively by 12 year old foreigners and idiots, you would do well to find a coherent, thought out reply on there.

Im not buying into this whole "Inter take advantage of us" thing. It just stinks of playing the victim, everyone is against Lazio, it isnt fair, bla bla.

Hernanes left cos he wanted more money, we got a decent sum for him, and he did **** all once he left Formello (got a scudetto because he was in the squad at Juve, hardly earned it in my opinion).
Candreva is a shadow of the player he was when he was with us, and general opinion among Inter fans is hes shit.
De Vrij remains a very good player, but weve replaced him with Acerbi, and to be honest I dont see that as a step down. I know its only week 6 but Inter have concede the same amount of goals than us so its not like they are a fortress now they have him.

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 11:12:24 AM »

You forgott the timing Inter come forward that de Vrij signed for them and the last week before the Inter game was all about should he play or not, wich surely wasn't the best way to prepare for a cruical match. Not to mention Pandev and Zarate who basicly got into a war against Lazio for their desire to go to Inter.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 11:21:54 AM »

I still dont see the problem. So Inter buy some of our players? So what, its not like theyre the only club we sell to. And players want to go to Inter, well, sure, because they offer higher wages.

Would you rather Pandev and Zarate had stayed? Pandev was OK, but nothing special and if he wanted a wage that Lotito didnt feel he deserved, then go. Whats he done since he left us?
Zarate was even worse, it was known he was disruptive with his tantrums, and hes another player whos bounced around about 5 teams since he left us and never found the form he had when he scored 16 for us one season.

With the exception of De Vrij, I cant remember a single player who left us for them who wasnt at the end of his time with us for one reason or another, be it attitude or simply replaced by a better player, and never once have I personally felt like we got the bad end of the deal.

And regarding De Vrij, if you still think the timing of the announcement was in any way a factor of losing that match then, well theres nothing I can say to change your mind, but personally I think youre wrong.
It was the worst kept secret in Italian football that De Vrij was joining Inter, everyone and his dog knew already, it was hardly a shock and certainly will not have had any psychological effect on our players.

De Vrij himself has said he didnt want to play that match, but not because he was "de stabilised" by Inter, but because he knew that if he made a mistake he would be vilified by Lazio fans and his whole performance and profesionalism questioned (which is exactly what happened).
But again, we didnt lose out on the Champions League because we lost that last game - we lost out when we threw away points against Atalanta and Crotone, had we done our jobs then, that Inter game would have meant nothing. I cant pin that on De Vrij or Inter.

Cathal

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 12:16:44 PM »

This conversation is odd

First things first, Inter didn't announce the de Vrij signing before we played them last season. What they did was openly discuss the matter because Lazio had been doing so for weeks. There was nothing to hide, and if anyone destabilised Lazio with that news, it was Igli Tare.

Secondly, the 'friendship' exists between the Ultras on a political basis and was only set up because 1927 and Milan were twinned at that time. There's nothing that says anyone has to like Inter.

Thirdly, the 'friendship' helps players move from Lazio to Inter. It eases the whole process for players, agents, Lotito and the Inter hierarchy if you know your hardcore fanbase are not going to disapprove of the deal.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 12:54:35 PM »

You guys are free to like, sympathise or love Inter as much as you want, but I just don’t see what there is to like about them. Imo they’re an opponent, nothing more.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2018, 01:27:12 PM »

You don't have to like them, but there is no reason to hate them also, they saved us from so much garbage its incredible, De Vrij is probably the only decent player they got from us since Stankovich?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6