Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Lazio Inter, friends or rivals?  (Read 814 times)

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
Re: Lazio Inter, friends or rivals?
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2018, 01:27:27 PM »

Then it's fukc inter but forza parma? :razz:
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2018, 01:28:08 PM »

You guys are free to like, sympathise or love Inter as much as you want, but I just don’t see what there is to like about them. Imo they’re an opponent, nothing more.

Yeah but the weird thing that doesn't make any sense is why you have something against the Inter fans on basis of what their management does.

Do you hate me or the rest of the Lazio fan base because some put Anne Frank stickers up? No of course not.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2018, 01:59:50 PM »

Ofcourse. When did Parma tried to screw Lazio? How many Lazio players have gone to Parma? I came up of two but it seems every god player that plays on Lazio, well there is Inter sneaking in the background trying to get them. It's not about players getting worse since leaving Lazio it's about causing problems for Lazio, like Pandev, Zarate or de Vrij. It destabilised the squad, nobody can say otherwise. For Guds sake, de Vrij didn't even wanted to play that game, while Inzaghi wasn't sure untill the last day if he was gonna play him. Is that the perfect way to prepare to a match?

Ilsemprelaziale is right, Inter sees Lazio as a kid sees a candybar, taking what they want just if they offer bigger wages. And I can't understand how some people can like that club just becouse some part of the Lazio fans have some friendship with them and it is on the basis Milan and merda have a friendship.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2018, 02:08:56 PM »

De Vrij not wanting to play is irrelevant to the team, it was the situation that playing an important game against your future team puts him in if he makes a mistake.

It would have been exactly the same had the last game of the season been against Juventus and it was Juve he was moving to. But if that were the case I doubt youd be writing pages about how Juve steal all our best players.

No one has said we like Inter. Cathal has explained where the "friendship" between the fans came from, and me personally I dont feel anything about them. Theyre a rival for league position and thats it, but I dont see the big deal that they buy some of our players, you two are just coming off as "boo hoo Lazio is unfairly treated" victim complex.

Them offering bigger wages is hardly the players or Inters fault. If we were able to offer the wages they can then perhaps as many players wouldnt look to move there, but then I would rather we werent bought by a Indonesian billionaire.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2018, 02:16:56 PM »

F*ck Inter, f*ck De Vrij, f*ck Jimenez  :supsmile:

In all seriousness I'm glad Inter exist even though I don't like them. It's comforting to know that out there is a club that will overpay us for a player once he starts to decline as a footballer.

We are not a supermarket for Inter, we are the guy who has a stand at the carnival and rubs their hands together when we see Inter approaching.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2018, 02:43:35 PM »

After the discussion in the Serie A thread, I thought it would be a good idea to create a poll and see how the community feels about Inter.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2018, 02:46:56 PM »

For me personally, they are rivals. I actually happen to like them more than Milan, for example, but I can't say I have any more time for them than I would do for Juventus or Fiorentina.

There are teams I have soft spots for but Inter are not one of them and even those teams - in the context of Lazio - I consider as rivals.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2018, 02:48:07 PM »

I voted for rivals not friends. I don't really hate Inter, there's only one club in Serie A I dislike for real. But I don't like them and I don't sympathize with them..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2018, 02:53:49 PM »

I would vote for .... I don't care about them... :vcool:

They are a club i don't care about like Inter or Juve or Udinese, or Sampdoria..... and more...

On the other side, i read last time about 1927 and people say they don't care and so on....
In this case.... I'm full of hate  :supsmile:

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2018, 03:34:18 PM »

Ofcourse. When did Parma tried to screw Lazio? How many Lazio players have gone to Parma? I came up of two but it seems every god player that plays on Lazio, well there is Inter sneaking in the background trying to get them. It's not about players getting worse since leaving Lazio it's about causing problems for Lazio, like Pandev, Zarate or de Vrij. It destabilised the squad, nobody can say otherwise. For Guds sake, de Vrij didn't even wanted to play that game, while Inzaghi wasn't sure untill the last day if he was gonna play him. Is that the perfect way to prepare to a match?

You're just exxagerating n it's funny for me, I think Parma fans also has the right to feel the same way as you did for us considering we (and Juve) stole their players in 2000's n probably Genoa too. But they dont really care about that. Many have stated it here already, the friendship (Lazio n inter) is only between some fans n it's not really friendship actually.

Just lets face the truth anyway, we are not Real Madrid or Barcelona who become a destination for football players in the world. If Pandev, Zarate n de Vrij wanted to leave us, so be it. Okay, that de Vrij thing is surely raised some eyebrows, but do you really think they destroy us after stealing our players? C'mon, just see the last few seasons, we always get better players for everyone that left us. And inter? They are still living in 2010 era.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6