Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio Sampdoria, Saturday, 08-12-2018  (Read 811 times)

LaziAli

• LF Mods
  • Maestrelli son's
Serie A: Lazio Sampdoria, Saturday, 08-12-2018
« on: December 02, 2018, 07:52:52 PM »

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag:
Unity in Diversity

Arti

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A: Lazio Sampdoria, Saturday, 08-12-2018
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 04:55:36 PM »

Due to last results players will stay in Formello since today till next match with Sampa. Main thing is to focus only on the match.
It was similar in 2016, and then Mister came.
Biancoazzuro nel cuore e nei colori del cielo

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 05:01:26 PM »

Due to last results players will stay in Formello since today till next match with Sampa. Main thing is to focus only on the match.

Mistake in my opinion.

Cathal

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 06:01:04 PM »

Mistake in my opinion.

Mistake in the opinion of anyone who knows anything about Lazio.

The last time a ritiro was proposed, the 'senatori' talked the club out of it. So this sends out a clear message to the 'senatori' - Lazio doesn't care what you think.

And reports are certain players were very unhappy about the decision. When you're 5th in Serie A and safely through to the next round of Europa League, as a player, this decision is going to make zero sense to you.

Doctor

• Aquilotto
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 06:02:29 PM »

At what point do you think Inzaghi would be in danger of losing his job?
And if so, who do you think would be the right person to replace him?

Cathal

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 06:04:10 PM »

At what point do you think Inzaghi would be in danger of losing his job?
And if so, who do you think would be the right person to replace him?

As soon as we're out of the Top 6, he's in trouble and the right person to replace him doesn't exist.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 06:51:28 PM »

Most of the players admitted that they put a half-assed performance in the first half, and now they're perplexed at the suggestion of a ritiro?
Did they expect bonuses, cake maybe? The season can be as easily lost in December as in April, why leave anything to chance. 4 less-than-positive results in 4 matches. Something's gotta give
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Doctor

• Aquilotto
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 07:00:56 PM »

As soon as we're out of the Top 6, he's in trouble and the right person to replace him doesn't exist.

Serie A was a 6 team league for quite a while so I do not see us dropping out of top 6. I do not even see a team that can challenge us for the 6th place. There is no recognizable 7th team in Italy. For last two seasons it was Atalanta but they are some way off this season.
When it comes to replacements, no one is perfect, but we should have an idea on who are acceptable candidates.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 07:19:35 PM »

Mistake in my opinion.

Mistake in the opinion of anyone who knows anything about Lazio.

The last time a ritiro was proposed, the 'senatori' talked the club out of it. So this sends out a clear message to the 'senatori' - Lazio doesn't care what you think.

And reports are certain players were very unhappy about the decision. When you're 5th in Serie A and safely through to the next round of Europa League, as a player, this decision is going to make zero sense to you.

I'm guessing it's a reaction coming from before the Chievo game.  Lotito visited the trainingground in the days before the Chievo game during preperations and demanded focus from the players. 

So i'm guessing this is a consequence directly from that.  A sign from the boss that he's still the boss.

I'm not fond of the decision either, this is not a team in crisis.  A team in crisis would have not equalized against Milan & Chievo.  Now Inzaghi has more extra pressure, but i don't think his job is in danger.  Not by any chance.  There's simply nobody decent to fill his shoe's, especially not during winter.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 07:23:16 PM »

It's not about who is acceptable, but who's ready to take over. Likes like Donadoni or Del Neri (or second resurrection of Reja) are what is on the table. Sends me shiver down the spine on very thought of it.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6