Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Europa League: Lazio - Eintracht Frankfurt, Thursday, 13-12-2018  (Read 642 times)

campiador

• Aquila Senior
Re: Europa League: Lazio - Eintracht Frankfurt, Thursday, 13-12-2018
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2018, 06:21:25 PM »

Murgia is damn slow! He could have scored 2 one-on-ones if he had a bit of pace.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2018, 07:27:39 PM »

If the Lazio we've seen in the last two months is the same Lazio we see for the round of 32 then it won't matter who we draw.

We shouldn't overreact. The forum underestimated Eintracht (who are geunine Top 4 contenders in Germany) and I'm thankful we even got past Marseille and Apollon.

The way we played against Samp, with improved finishing, we'd beat at least half the teams in the draw. And the actual games are 2 months away.

Last night's game was completely and utterly meaningless. It was a chance for our fringe players to get into some sort of form. But for poor play from Berisha and Luiz Felipe, we'd have probably won. Onwards and upwards.

I didn't expect a win at all.  Frankfurt made 3 changes or something, we made 10.  That should be predicition enough unless you have a bench like Man City.

There's much fuss because Frankfurt isn't a name, but they certainly are team now there's no doubt about it.  They suddenly are a contending for the European spots in the Bundesliga for 2 seasons in a row after assembling a fitting roster and formationstyle. 

Before the groupstages even started i saw them as a possible QF candidate or perhaps even in the semi's with some luck.  So not beating them with a B team is far from a surprise.  And we shouldn't even lost.  Their second goal had a handball face and was offside.  Refereeing of the lowest level possible.  That + the fact that the entire midfield looked out of it and the defence like was pure chaos.

Murgia is damn slow! He could have scored 2 one-on-ones if he had a bit of pace.

I was thinking thesame and there has been comment about it in the media.  Someone said Murgia had cement in his shoes, and it indeed looked like it.

sniperpon

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2018, 01:20:00 AM »

Was it just me, or for the first time this entire season, did Luis Alberto look like his old self, starting around the 60th minute? Not just the assist, but how confident and comfortable he suddenly looked on the ball, like he couldn't put a step wrong?

I really hope some kind of light bulb finally went back on for him. Or maybe someone just put new batteries into him or something. Getting either him or Sergej "back" would do wonders for our attack.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2018, 11:25:18 AM »

Was it just me, or for the first time this entire season, did Luis Alberto look like his old self, starting around the 60th minute? Not just the assist, but how confident and comfortable he suddenly looked on the ball, like he couldn't put a step wrong?

I really hope some kind of light bulb finally went back on for him. Or maybe someone just put new batteries into him or something. Getting either him or Sergej "back" would do wonders for our attack.

Not just you, i saw more or less thesame.  He had a good game.
Pages: 1 2 [3]