Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Serie A: Atalanta - SS Lazio 1-0, 17/12/2018  (Read 1113 times)

Akha

• Maestrelli son's
Re: Serie A: Atalanta - SS Lazio 1-0, 17/12/2018
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2018, 10:42:31 PM »

Let's sack Inzaghi, bench Strakosha, Lulić and Marušić and sell them asap, that will fix our problems !!!111oneoneone Why can't Tare see it ???111ww
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2018, 10:45:05 PM »

Forza Lazio!

**** you Serie A

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2018, 10:45:37 PM »

Yeah, another conspiracy against Lazio. Cry me a river, the play Lazio is showing is emberessing, predictable and boring. Didn't deerve a point. Yet another game where Inzaghi proves what a loser he is.
Modify message

If Lazio is gonna get anything from this boring season then it is to fire Inzaghi and get some more experienced and someone who will get the most out of this team. Inzaghi has clearly no idea what to do and his 3-5-1-1 is a joke which every other coach has read. He couldn't find a space for players like Keita or FA, players that could change a match by themself so his wings are Lulic and Marusic, not even Siena in Serie C would get scared by them. Add a 3 man defence with 3 unstable defenders, the lack of constituency one game plays Wallace, another Felipe, then Bastos and so on. Im every serious club after a seven straight games of poor display, attitude and without a win should get the nod and try for something else. Did I mention his poor, poor and embaressing record against top clubs? It is clearly as a day that with Inzaghi Lazio hit a wall and the question is will the club go hit their head in the wall with no result or try find a way to climb it and go forward?

Inzaghi OUT!

Boksic

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2018, 10:46:06 PM »

Let's sack Inzaghi, bench Strakosha, Lulić and Marušić and sell them asap, that will fix our problems !!!111oneoneone Why can't Tare see it ???111ww

Because Tare knows that he screwed up big time in the last transfer window.

Getting rid of Felipe and signing a bunch of mediocre players plus Correa and Acerbi doesnt really help.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:47:44 PM by Boksic »

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2018, 10:47:35 PM »

And do what? Bring Mourinho? Get real guys! This team and Inzaghi need to wake up. We dont need Mourinho and Messi, we need for LA and SMS to start playing and for Immobile to score. And for our defenders to stop making retarded mistakes.

Jiwa

• Aquilotto
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2018, 10:47:56 PM »

End of a era for Radu, Lulic, and perhaps Parolo. But sadly, the youngsters/prospect/backup so far didn’t show any sign that they can make a different. This team is already reaching the potential, we need something fresh. It could be worse, it could be better. But we need to do this.
"Football is Freedom, a whole universe." Bob Marley

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2018, 10:48:28 PM »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2018, 10:49:10 PM »

Yeah, another conspiracy against Lazio. Cry me a river, the play Lazio is showing is emberessing, predictable and boring. Didn't deerve a point. Yet another game where Inzaghi proves what a loser he is.
Modify message

If Lazio is gonna get anything from this boring season then it is to fire Inzaghi and get some more experienced and someone who will get the most out of this team. Inzaghi has clearly no idea what to do and his 3-5-1-1 is a joke which every other coach has read. He couldn't find a space for players like Keita or FA, players that could change a match by themself so his wings are Lulic and Marusic, not even Siena in Serie C would get scared by them. Add a 3 man defence with 3 unstable defenders, the lack of constituency one game plays Wallace, another Felipe, then Bastos and so on. Im every serious club after a seven straight games of poor display, attitude and without a win should get the nod and try for something else. Did I mention his poor, poor and embaressing record against top clubs? It is clearly as a day that with Inzaghi Lazio hit a wall and the question is will the club go hit their head in the wall with no result or try find a way to climb it and go forward?

Inzaghi OUT!

I'll quote Strakosha for you

Bla bla bla bla

Cathal

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2018, 10:51:21 PM »

He couldn't find a space for players like Keita or FA, players that could change a match by themself so his wings are Lulic and Marusic, not even Siena in Serie C would get scared by them.

This sums up the problem with your analysis of the situation - you actually think the manager is the reason guys like Keita and FA moved on and Lulic and Marusic remain.

That's on Tare. Plain and simple.

I judge a manager based on whether I can question the effort of the players, the tactics, the selection of players etc.

And I can't with Inzaghi. I don't see a better tactic. I don't see better individuals on the bench. And I don't see a team that has thrown in the towel and given up on the season as you did after one game last season.

What I see is a team with no real self-belief. A team that doesn't believe Champions League football is for them. A team that is going through the motions because the objective that has been set for them is beyond their collective ability.

Tonight, one player gave Atalanta a 1-0 headstart and the others just didn't believe they could turn it around.

This is where someone comes in and say it's 'Inzaghi's job to motivate the team' but Inzaghi can't motivate Strakosha into Buffon or Wallace into Nesta or Marusic into Dani Alves. Need I go on?

Delta

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2018, 10:51:27 PM »

Modify message

Inzaghi OUT!

I'll quote Strakosha for you

Bla bla bla bla

you see lazioserbia, Strakosha isnt totally useless  :beer: :beer:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8