Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Serie A: Atalanta - SS Lazio 1-0, 17/12/2018  (Read 1112 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Atalanta - SS Lazio 1-0, 17/12/2018
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2018, 10:54:31 PM »

:beer:

Boksic

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2018, 10:54:54 PM »

Yeah, another conspiracy against Lazio. Cry me a river, the play Lazio is showing is emberessing, predictable and boring. Didn't deerve a point. Yet another game where Inzaghi proves what a loser he is.
Modify message

If Lazio is gonna get anything from this boring season then it is to fire Inzaghi and get some more experienced and someone who will get the most out of this team. Inzaghi has clearly no idea what to do and his 3-5-1-1 is a joke which every other coach has read. He couldn't find a space for players like Keita or FA, players that could change a match by themself so his wings are Lulic and Marusic, not even Siena in Serie C would get scared by them. Add a 3 man defence with 3 unstable defenders, the lack of constituency one game plays Wallace, another Felipe, then Bastos and so on. Im every serious club after a seven straight games of poor display, attitude and without a win should get the nod and try for something else. Did I mention his poor, poor and embaressing record against top clubs? It is clearly as a day that with Inzaghi Lazio hit a wall and the question is will the club go hit their head in the wall with no result or try find a way to climb it and go forward?

Inzaghi OUT!

I'll quote Strakosha for you

Bla bla bla bla

you see lazioserbia, Strakosha isnt totally useless  :beer: :beer:

:supsmile:

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2018, 10:55:09 PM »

Hard to progress in the table with gifting goals to opponents left and right.
All individual errors, not Inzaghi's fault.  He's trying with the roster he's received.

Tomorrow Milan take a 4th point lead and no EL for them to get tired over.
Merda & Atalanta right on our tail with 1 point back.
Very harsh considering all those errors, we should be on 4th with 6-7 points ahead the fifth.
But no use in talking about that anymore starting next week ....

:stendvl:
How come it is not the coach fault if the defensive error happens game after game? He is suposed to fix that otherswise what is the point of having a coach? He can easily sitt down on his bench, drink wine and eat parmesan and after every goal say well it is individual error it's not my fault, cuz technically every goal let in is a individual error somwhere in the line.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2018, 10:57:53 PM »

We definitely deserved a point here!

It was unavoidable that the crying babies will ask for Inzaghi’s resignation here...nobody sees that he has to play marusic and lukaku cause tare sold felipe and keita? Just name a better tactics! If anything, this team is overachieving. Atalanta is a tough team and they got an early gift. We could have get a point, well deserved i think. So not a too bad performance.

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2018, 10:58:38 PM »

Yeah, another conspiracy against Lazio. Cry me a river, the play Lazio is showing is emberessing, predictable and boring. Didn't deerve a point. Yet another game where Inzaghi proves what a loser he is.
Modify message

If Lazio is gonna get anything from this boring season then it is to fire Inzaghi and get some more experienced and someone who will get the most out of this team. Inzaghi has clearly no idea what to do and his 3-5-1-1 is a joke which every other coach has read. He couldn't find a space for players like Keita or FA, players that could change a match by themself so his wings are Lulic and Marusic, not even Siena in Serie C would get scared by them. Add a 3 man defence with 3 unstable defenders, the lack of constituency one game plays Wallace, another Felipe, then Bastos and so on. Im every serious club after a seven straight games of poor display, attitude and without a win should get the nod and try for something else. Did I mention his poor, poor and embaressing record against top clubs? It is clearly as a day that with Inzaghi Lazio hit a wall and the question is will the club go hit their head in the wall with no result or try find a way to climb it and go forward?

Inzaghi OUT!

I'll quote Strakosha for you

Bla bla bla bla
Good arguments!

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2018, 11:01:37 PM »

Hard to progress in the table with gifting goals to opponents left and right.
All individual errors, not Inzaghi's fault.  He's trying with the roster he's received.

Tomorrow Milan take a 4th point lead and no EL for them to get tired over.
Merda & Atalanta right on our tail with 1 point back.
Very harsh considering all those errors, we should be on 4th with 6-7 points ahead the fifth.
But no use in talking about that anymore starting next week ....

:stendvl:
How come it is not the coach fault if the defensive error happens game after game? He is suposed to fix that otherswise what is the point of having a coach? He can easily sitt down on his bench, drink wine and eat parmesan and after every goal say well it is individual error it's not my fault, cuz technically every goal let in is a individual error somwhere in the line.

What do u want him to tell Radu? Dont be an idiot and pass the ball to Zapata? Seriously, how can he teach them that??? A guy who played 400 games for us should know by now that he should not pass the ball to the opponent. You want him to take Radu out after the mistake and bring Bastos in?? Thats what you want?

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2018, 11:02:15 PM »

We need Leiva back badly.
Inzaghi should have field Cataldi instead of slopo badelj.

SMS needs to clear his head, he is in a very bad place now, need a goal badly, at least he is not screaming at refs anymore.
Cant blaim him for the effort he is making though.

Ciro didnt have his aim centered tonight  :ohnoo:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2018, 11:08:23 PM »

Lucas isn't going to make a difference..why would he? How is he going to prevent us from conceding goals? The goals we concede wouldn't stop if we had a Lucas on the defensive midfield.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2018, 11:10:58 PM »

He couldn't find a space for players like Keita or FA, players that could change a match by themself so his wings are Lulic and Marusic, not even Siena in Serie C would get scared by them.

This sums up the problem with your analysis of the situation - you actually think the manager is the reason guys like Keita and FA moved on and Lulic and Marusic remain.

That's on Tare. Plain and simple.

I judge a manager based on whether I can question the effort of the players, the tactics, the selection of players etc.

And I can't with Inzaghi. I don't see a better tactic. I don't see better individuals on the bench. And I don't see a team that has thrown in the towel and given up on the season as you did after one game last season.

What I see is a team with no real self-belief. A team that doesn't believe Champions League football is for them. A team that is going through the motions because the objective that has been set for them is beyond their collective ability.

Tonight, one player gave Atalanta a 1-0 headstart and the others just didn't believe they could turn it around.

This is where someone comes in and say it's 'Inzaghi's job to motivate the team' but Inzaghi can't motivate Strakosha into Buffon or Wallace into Nesta or Marusic into Dani Alves. Need I go on?
Why it is only on Tare? Both of them didn't felt lilke they would be starters under Inzaghi and they didn't so it is only natural that a player moves on somwhere there he can play.

He can't turn them into champions lile Buffon, Nesta yes but he can chose not to play them or change the formation to suit them better so they don't come into situations to make errors every game, it is what he is getting payed for in the end. It is not normal to have so much errors, then it is not individual it is something with the tactics.

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2018, 11:14:24 PM »

Lucas isn't going to make a difference..why would he? How is he going to prevent us from conceding goals? The goals we concede wouldn't stop if we had a Lucas on the defensive midfield.
He gives the player a sence of security, his agresivness defensively makes diference in games.
Dont need to mention how much better he is in getting the ball out there.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8