Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Serie A: Atalanta - SS Lazio 1-0, 17/12/2018  (Read 1111 times)

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Atalanta - SS Lazio 1-0, 17/12/2018
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2018, 11:33:16 AM »

But how can they play better? You've seen Marusic, Strakosha, Wallace and others. Are those the players you are counting on?

Those players cannot carry games. They need someone amazing like Immobile to win it for them.

We have amazing players and we have players who are not good enough. It's simple as that. Those amazing ones are not in form now so we are not playing well because others cannot carry instead.

We maybe have more depth but half of the new players have been injured and didn't play. We don't have a better team than last season obviously because none of the players who came can challenge any player from our first team lineup.

I understand that you are pissed but just look how badly constructed our team is. Lotito and Tare must be more efficient when it comes to selling not needed players and choosing young talents.
But they played better last season with the same Strakosha, Wallace, Marusic. SMS played like 1 bilion dillar man, LA was on the Barca level. What happened?

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2018, 12:05:20 PM »

But they played better last season with the same Strakosha, Wallace, Marusic. SMS played like 1 bilion dillar man, LA was on the Barca level. What happened?

Strakosha, Wallace, Marusic, and more didn't play better!!!!!

SMS is out of form since WC and LA ha a chronic injury. That's all fact - and not the coach who changed something...

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2018, 12:53:01 PM »

The goal was offside, we may not like it, but fact is fact.

Very close, but correct call. Unfortunately VAR gives, but VAR also takes away.

My problem with this picture is Luis Alberto, the crosser, wasnt there. They showed 2 different pictures to tell that it was offside, how can we sure if it was the right time?
And that was the first time I saw referee made decision without checking the video. I think this season VAR used is better than last season, but there is still flaw in the system.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2018, 01:04:54 PM »

This is just the image I found on Google, but on the live TV there was no doubt - they showed a wide angle of the whole field, froze it at the moment Alberto made the pass, and adjusted the angle and zoom to show this image.

They also showed a picture in picture view of this angle, and Alberto making the pass, and froze both at the same time.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2018, 01:36:31 PM »

But how can they play better? You've seen Marusic, Strakosha, Wallace and others. Are those the players you are counting on?

Those players cannot carry games. They need someone amazing like Immobile to win it for them.

We have amazing players and we have players who are not good enough. It's simple as that. Those amazing ones are not in form now so we are not playing well because others cannot carry instead.

We maybe have more depth but half of the new players have been injured and didn't play. We don't have a better team than last season obviously because none of the players who came can challenge any player from our first team lineup.

I understand that you are pissed but just look how badly constructed our team is. Lotito and Tare must be more efficient when it comes to selling not needed players and choosing young talents.

So what, Milinkovic Savic has to be in the form of his life every day at 23 years old? Alberto has to be Barca level in order for Lazio to win games? Immobile needs to score 50 goals every season? This is not FM2004, my friend. You can't count on that. Being almost there is where you get with Strakosha and Marusic.

I was sure that Strakosha, Wallace, Marusic, Patric, Lukaku and many others have no place in Lazio after watching them for a year or more. They bought Ravel Morrison ffs! Can you really blame anyone else but LoTare?

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2018, 01:37:59 PM »

SMS is out of form since WC and LA ha a chronic injury. That's all fact - and not the coach who changed something...
All the team played better. Even Ciro. Parolo, Lulić every one. Why are they all declined from last season, how come it is almost January and SMS hasn't find his form yet? Should it take for one player 30 games to find his form? Or maybe it has to do with the tactics?

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2018, 01:40:06 PM »

All the team played better. Even Ciro. Parolo, Lulić every one. Why are they all declined from last season, how come it is almost January and SMS hasn't find his form yet? Should it take for one player 30 games to find his form? Or maybe it has to do with the tactics?

The same tactics that made them play so good last season?

Cathal

« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2018, 01:53:18 PM »

It will sound like nothing more than a cliché, but we've lost the chemistry between the players more so than form.

At the moment, we don't have LA fully fit and Leiva is hurt and de Vrij is gone. Even if the other players are playing to the same standard of last season, the absence of core individuals will make everyone look that bit worse.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2018, 06:55:04 PM »

chaotic, clueless football.......

Still way better looking then what i just saw from Milan against Bologna for 94min.

and still we couldn't beat that milan and got away with a 94 minute goal, should raise some red flags
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]