Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Serie A: SS Lazio 3-1 Cagliari, 22/12/2018  (Read 735 times)

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: SS Lazio 3-1 Cagliari, 22/12/2018
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2018, 06:18:56 PM »

Motm-Alberto.
 His best role: playmaker,not focusing only in left alongside Ciro.
 Deeper,started the actions.
 Lulic also had great match.
 Different team with LA-SMS-Correa in field. More creativity. Ciro cand follow this great tika taca,out of position almost complete match(except two-three shots from inside the box).
 Could be much deeper result ,but Ciro .....
 Marusic?!-realy this guy is lost in this team.
 Acerbi need to work more on ball posesion,to slow,do not use the space-block the space runing with the ball near the player and than pass!
 LA injurie?

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2018, 06:40:38 PM »

Can someone please explain to me why Cagliari got a penalty? The ball was nowhere near Bastos! Acerbi cleared it before it even got to the box! Wtf is this league?

Last round Strakosha got kicked straight in the face. Today Bastos elbowed a guy also in the face. Both the player who kicked Strakosha and Bastos got yellow cards for actions that deserve red cards.

I dont understand your question? You said so yourself, the ball was nowhere near Bastos, and he elbowed someone in the face and got booked for it.. of course its a penalty

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2018, 06:41:31 PM »

Can someone please explain to me why Cagliari got a penalty? The ball was nowhere near Bastos! Acerbi cleared it before it even got to the box! Wtf is this league?

Last round Strakosha got kicked straight in the face. Today Bastos elbowed a guy also in the face. Both the player who kicked Strakosha and Bastos got yellow cards for actions that deserve red cards.

I dont understand your question? You said so yourself, the ball was nowhere near Bastos, and he elbowed someone in the face and got booked for it.. of course its a penalty

So if I elbow you in the face in the box and the play is in midfield, you're getting a penalty?

That's an indirect free kick.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2018, 06:44:08 PM »

If the foul was in the box, yes.
But also, youre exagerating, it was a corner kick and Bastos fouled a guy in our box, while we defend thd corner, its a penalty, regardless of whether the ball was cleared before it got to Bastos.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2018, 06:48:57 PM »

If the foul was in the box, yes.
But also, youre exagerating, it was a corner kick and Bastos fouled a guy in our box, while we defend thd corner, its a penalty, regardless of whether the ball was cleared before it got to Bastos.

No bro, that's not a penalty. That's an indirect. Otherwise any physical contact in the box is a penalty, no matter where the ball is.

It's a red card, first of all, not a yellow. It cannot be a penalty because the Cagliari player was not close to the ball and because the ball never would have gotten to him since Acerbi cleared it 10 meters in front of the place where Bastos made the foul.

That is a clear indirect. If it's not, then the indirect rule has lost its purpose.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2018, 06:53:33 PM »

No. Ive never in my life seen an indirect free kick given for those sort of instances. I have seen lots of times penalties given, correctly, for that sort of foul.

Doesnt matter if Bastos is about the head the ball or not, its a foul in the box. Violent conduct even if you want to go that far. The ball is in the box (cleared just in the 6 yard box) so its not like they were the other end of the pitch having nothing to do with play, clearly the Cagliari player was intending to attack the area of the ball and Bastos blocked that.

Happens all the time that fouls in the box on corners, even between players who end up not touching the ball, is given as a penalty. I honestly dont see your complaint.

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2018, 06:59:38 PM »

Absolutely right :twinkle:

Lazio have to win the next 2 games, before Juve and Napoli, at any price.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2018, 08:09:20 PM »

http://www.theifab.com/laws/fouls-and-misconduct/chapters/indirect-free-kick

Indirect free kick rules.

Anyway it's a bit of a shame in this instance that referees no longer give out a red card and a penalty. A straight red would mean Bastos couldn't play for 2 games even if Inzaghi for some reason wanted to field the guy
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2018, 08:12:32 PM »

No. Ive never in my life seen an indirect free kick given for those sort of instances. I have seen lots of times penalties given, correctly, for that sort of foul.

Doesnt matter if Bastos is about the head the ball or not, its a foul in the box. Violent conduct even if you want to go that far. The ball is in the box (cleared just in the 6 yard box) so its not like they were the other end of the pitch having nothing to do with play, clearly the Cagliari player was intending to attack the area of the ball and Bastos blocked that.

Happens all the time that fouls in the box on corners, even between players who end up not touching the ball, is given as a penalty. I honestly dont see your complaint.

Indirect free kick is given if dangerous play happens. Bastos made a dangerous play by putting his elbow in someone's mouth.

When the ref checked VAR he could have seen that the penalty is fiction because the ball was never going to make it to the Cagliari player who got hit, not fouled. If a player doesn't have the ball or is no fighting for the ball, he cannot get a foul, only an indirect free kick.

It is absolutely insane to give a penalty to a player who was nowhere near the ball and the ball was never going to get to him.

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2018, 08:19:44 PM »

If that is not a penalty then I know nothing about football.
FORZA LAZIO!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4