Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Serie A: SS Lazio 3-1 Cagliari, 22/12/2018  (Read 733 times)

Sile

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: SS Lazio 3-1 Cagliari, 22/12/2018
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2018, 10:54:33 PM »

I edited the post above.
There are exceptions, you can't go deliberately hitting people in the box (or anywhere else on or off the pitch for that matter).
The ref had to decide whether or not it was a clear opportunity, how serious the foul was, and where it occurred.
As you said, the ball was nowhere near Joao Pedro, however, the hit to the face was visible from the stands, and JP decided to lay down on the ground and force the ref to review the situation. And the ref made a correct decision.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2018, 10:58:34 PM »

The ref had to decide whether or not it was a clear opportunity, how serious the foul was, and where it occurred.

That is what I am trying to say, there was no opportunity! The foul was awful, I get that, and if he gave the penalty because the foul was violent then I get it, but if he gave JP the penalty because he thought he might have scored then it is just crazy.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2018, 02:36:59 AM »

LA really set the rhythm in this match, but seeing how Correa involved in all three goal, he got my vote  :offlag:

and wth bastos?, what really goin in your mind??? :um_face: 

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2018, 06:55:45 AM »

That is what I am trying to say, there was no opportunity! The foul was awful, I get that, and if he gave the penalty because the foul was violent then I get it, but if he gave JP the penalty because he thought he might have scored then it is just crazy.

Dude, it was a ****ing penalty. I have seen it happen a million times. Every single time it was a penalty. A foul like that on a corner is always a penalty. Let it go! If people are not convinced after your 20 posts, they wont be after the 21st!

Nice game. Good change of tactic from Inzaghi. We are on 4th position. Cannot believe a week ago some of our friends here were talking about sacking Inzaghi. He is a good coach. His heart beats for Lazio. He does not look at us as a stepping stone. If Inter offers him money in a few years, he will simply show them the finger. We need to keep him here for a long time.

Was a pleasure to watch SMS LA JC play together. Some of the most technically gifted players in Serie A. That said, I find it ridiculous and heart-breaking that Marusic is a starting midfielder in the same team.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 07:01:11 AM by campiador »

Akha

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2018, 10:05:50 AM »

Looks like Inzaghi trolled the entire forum with his 4 man defense   :whistle:
Merry Christmas everyone !
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

eleven

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2018, 11:05:39 AM »

I'm with LazioSerbia on this one, don't know the rules for this type of incidents but the ball was nowhere near the incident and thought it should not be a penalty.
And at Campiador - people are just discussing their views and they can do it as many times they want.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2018, 02:06:47 PM »

There is one difference to Sampdoria and Atalanta games - finally lads took their chances.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2018, 02:37:33 PM »

Bastos made a foul. True,there was no chance-but the question could be the answer :Why he made that stupid mistake ?!
 Now its time for anti Bastos campaign....but before this analyse that :
 -He came in and played left(not his position)
 -His mistake didn't coast us points.
 I'm not saying that he is briliant player....no.Far away from that. But simply I believe that if he would have the chance of Wallace-Marusic and Inzaghi will have patience with him like with them-he will be better back up for his role(in 3 men defense)than both of them. Same for Caceres...
 LA should play in playmaker role-leaving Correa to support Ciro.
 Alberto could be leader of this team,especially that with him in field we are very good and dangerous after set pieces.
 I hope tha we will win those two matches before we face napoli-juve.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2018, 04:22:58 PM »

Campiador, it was not a penalty  :fingerup: :beer:

Eleven you are absolutely right  :bravo: :beer:

Phantom, he made that foul cause he has a rock instead of a brain.

Regarding the game, I gave Immobile the vote. His work rate and grinta is amazing. When he struck that bar everyone at the bookies jumped.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]