Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Laziali Web  (Read 162 times)

Cathal

Laziali Web
« on: January 09, 2019, 12:24:26 PM »

A new Lazio portal launched today - Laziali Web. It's Italian language so it may or may not be useful to everyone in here, but it's an alternative (I guess) to LaLaziosiamonoi, Lazialita' etc.

From what I gather, there's a large number of young journalists on board so I'm hoping it turns out be one of the more credible resources.

If it turns out to be a site you visit for news or whatever, keen to hear your thoughts on it in time.

:offlag:

https://lazialiweb.it

Arti

• Aquila Senior
Re: Laziali Web
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 02:15:49 PM »

The web looks good :) It is a pity that it is only in one language. But like you said, it could be a good source. Keep my fingers crossed!

BTW if we are talking about journalists. I asked in other topic but nobody answered me. What is going on with De Angelis? Retired?
Biancoazzuro nel cuore e nei colori del cielo

Cathal

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 02:41:31 PM »

BTW if we are talking about journalists. I asked in other topic but nobody answered me. What is going on with De Angelis? Retired?

I don't follow Italian media that closely so I don't know what you are referring to exactly, but I've seen player ratings from him in at least the last couple of weeks.

If you give me more info on what you are referring to, I'll try to find out for you.

Arti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 03:22:52 PM »

I don't follow Italian media that closely so I don't know what you are referring to exactly, but I've seen player ratings from him in at least the last couple of weeks.

If you give me more info on what you are referring to, I'll try to find out for you.

Some time ago, watching the shortcuts you could hear his comment. I loved to listen to it :) I ask more out of curiosity.
Biancoazzuro nel cuore e nei colori del cielo
Pages: [1]