Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Coppa Italia: SS Lazio - Novara 4-1, 12/01/2019  (Read 224 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Coppa Italia: SS Lazio - Novara 4-1, 12/01/2019
« on: January 12, 2019, 02:30:36 PM »

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 04:56:54 PM by Evesto »

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
Re: Coppa Italia: SS Lazio - Novara 4-1, 12/01/2019
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 05:13:04 PM »

Still cant make clean sheet even in a "friendly game". Also please dont get too excited with Neto.

However, what annoy me very much in this game is caicedo, his finishing is bad, we all know that. He looked so unmotivated in this game, always unprepared when he got a pass n doesnt give a fukc when he lost it. Against a side like novara where everyone was hungry to score a goal (even bastos!) but having a shitty striker like caicedo really makes you scratch your hair watching it.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 05:19:44 PM »

Still cant make clean sheet even in a "friendly game". Also please dont get too excited with Neto.

However, what annoy me very much in this game is caicedo, his finishing is bad, we all know that. He looked so unmotivated in this game, always unprepared when he got a pass n doesnt give a fukc when he lost it. Against a side like novara where everyone was hungry to score a goal (even bastos!) but having a shitty striker like caicedo really makes you scratch your hair watching it.

I think you mistook Caicedo for being unmotivated.  This was his motivated game and that's what really makes it bad.  He wanted to score but simply couldn't. 

Two occassions to score (1st half & 2nd half) from in the box wich doesn't take much skill to do so yet he could not keep the ball inside of the woodwork, let alone score.

Then the 3rd occassion with Neto's lay off a tap in from a yard out still went over the bar ...  :whistle:

1.7mil per season fellas.   :twinkle:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 05:23:50 PM »

Savic really put a shift in and looked very motivaten even though against a C side. Nice freekick and dominated the game. MoM!
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 05:33:08 PM »

I think you mistook Caicedo for being unmotivated.  This was his motivated game and that's what really makes it bad.  He wanted to score but simply couldn't. 

Two occassions to score (1st half & 2nd half) from in the box wich doesn't take much skill to do so yet he could not keep the ball inside of the woodwork, let alone score.

Then the 3rd occassion with Neto's lay off a tap in from a yard out still went over the bar
...  :whistle:

Might need to check it again but I think it got tipped over

wont hype much bout neto's debut since we faced Serie C afterall, but kudos for the kid for standing his ground  :bravo:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 05:40:19 PM »

Novara's keeper had strong game and that really saved them from 8:1.

:offlag:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 06:09:19 PM »

Then the 3rd occassion with Neto's lay off a tap in from a yard out still went over the bar
...  :whistle:

Might need to check it again but I think it got tipped over

wont hype much bout neto's debut since we faced Serie C afterall, but kudos for the kid for standing his ground  :bravo:

I will, did not see a rerun yet.  Not that it will change much  :twinkle:

Yes a big Neto media fuss already, don't know why.  For getting the better of a Novara defender for a second but then being disposessed from thesame one a while later without much effort.

The crowd is blind.    :roll_eyes:

• Aquilotto
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 06:22:26 PM »

Inter is the next  :band04: :offlag: looking forward to the 7-th  :winner:
Pages: [1]