Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Serie A: Napoli Lazio, Sunday, 20-01-2019  (Read 1799 times)

Stefano6

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Napoli Lazio, Sunday, 20-01-2019
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2019, 09:33:12 AM »

Tickets to this game are not available to away fans and there will be no Lazio fans in the San Paolo.

This is due to the fights between Napoli and Inter fans last month in Milan, the police feared that because of the "friendship" between Inter and Lazio fans, there was potential for retaliation in this game (either by Lazio ultras on behalf of Inter, or Inter ultras posing as Lazio fans)

Likewise the game between Milan and Napoli at the San Siro will be closed for away fans, for the same reason, to attempt to stop Napoli fans from travelling to Milan and become targets

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2019, 11:28:03 AM »

Tickets to this game are not available to away fans and there will be no Lazio fans in the San Paolo.

This is due to the fights between Napoli and Inter fans last month in Milan, the police feared that because of the "friendship" between Inter and Lazio fans, there was potential for retaliation in this game (either by Lazio ultras on behalf of Inter, or Inter ultras posing as Lazio fans)

Likewise the game between Milan and Napoli at the San Siro will be closed for away fans, for the same reason, to attempt to stop Napoli fans from travelling to Milan and become targets

Another way to punish us for nothing we were involved with. Of course Napoli fans should be banned from travelling to Milan since they were the ones fighting.

Anyway, I've never understood banning fans who have been involved in fights. Use it as a means to punish the club for racism or whatever, but for fighting is counter-productive. Fans will travel anyway and rather than being inside the stadium where they can be controlled they are loose around the city.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2019, 10:22:49 AM »

Mertens is out according to the GDS probabili formazioni page. Their squad is decimated with three starters suspended, three injured and only seven players likely to be on the bench, two of whom are goalkeepers.

If ever there was a time to get the Napoli monkey off our back, it is now. Forza, forza, forza!

:stendvl: :stendvl: :stendvl: :stendvl: :stendvl:
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2019, 03:45:44 PM »

Expect the Koulibali ban to be reversed and I believe I read Mertens took part in training today.
FORZA LAZIO!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2019, 04:58:34 PM »

The ban stays
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2019, 05:23:26 PM »

Noexcuses come Sunday. Its time to show everyone what we have!
FORZA LAZIO!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2019, 05:42:54 PM »

Expect the Koulibali ban to be reversed and I believe I read Mertens took part in training today.

Like said before Mertens is always 'so called' injure before playinb us but always makes the selection.
The 5th time in a row now, Napoli's habits are getting annoying.  :um_face:

I expected that as well, for the ban to be lifted because it's a rascial thing and that tends to get abused.
I'm surprised it didn't, but glad the rules this time count for all.

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2019, 12:52:19 PM »

Mertens will play, make no mistake about that. Glad to see Koulibaly, Alan and Insigne won't be playing though, good news for us. Would love to get a win in their home ground and against Ancelotti too.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2019, 02:22:26 PM »

Caceres and Murgia won't be called for a match due to imminent transfers, according to Inzaghi.

Rest of team is ready bar unavailable Marusic.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2019, 02:31:41 PM »

Hamsik isn't playing either?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16