Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Serie A: Napoli – Lazio, Sunday, 20-01-2019  (Read 736 times)

LaziAli

• LF Mods
  • Maestrelli son's
Serie A: Napoli – Lazio, Sunday, 20-01-2019
« on: January 12, 2019, 11:36:39 PM »

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag:
Unity in Diversity

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A: Napoli – Lazio, Sunday, 20-01-2019
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 05:11:59 PM »

For some reason they have our number. Not quite sure whether we should attack them aggressively or sit deeper to wait patiently for counter chances. It seems to me we always start fearless against them, maybe get the lead, but they are always able to turn things around once we get too passive. Maybe start more cautiously this time and try to overrun them when the game is falling asleep and they don't expect it. If we play them like always, we will lose like always.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 06:01:31 PM »

Don't hate me for this, but I just wonder, how we are going to lose this time.

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 08:45:57 PM »

Entirely fair. We always shit the bed in the second half after starting off the better team. Perhaps this time we sit back with 10 men behind the ball and counter all game?

Am I correct in saying that Insigne is suspended for this game? I know he got a red card 2 rounds ago in the league.. He frustrates me so much, he's the most helpless player ever for Italy but somehow always turns into Ronaldo against Lazio.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 09:04:22 PM »

Their way of attacking with constant diagonal balls and quick 1-2 passes outside our box has torn our defence apart for like 3 or 4 years now? It's the same almost every time we play against them.

At this point I am not sure if it's a case of Inzaghi's tactic being weak against Napoli or the fact our defenders are so one dimensional that they can't adapt against teams like Napoli.

I'll be more than happy with 1 point here, but truth be told we could easily concede 3 or 4 goals again against them.. :roll_eyes:
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 09:07:16 PM »

I hope the forum breaks again for a couple of weeks

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 09:45:56 PM »

Napoli is not that strong anymore. Unless our defenders or goalkeeper make some idiotic mistake we have a chance of winning this game.

We have to be patient and defend well. The midgets from Napoli are physically the weakest squad in the league and without their shit style of football, in which they have to carry the ball into the net, they get easily frustrated when not being able to score and control the game. I'm not sure how smart it is to play on the counter when you have Marusic, Strakosha and other defenders that we have. But we definitely shouldn't attack them either and leave too much space for the counter.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 11:26:19 PM »

Entirely fair. We always shit the bed in the second half after starting off the better team. Perhaps this time we sit back with 10 men behind the ball and counter all game?

The thing is they score most against us when we are in defensive mode.  Putting pressure high gave us goals against them, taking the lead.  But we never kept it up or at least kept focussed and aiming for the break in an organized manor.

Napoli is not that strong anymore. Unless our defenders or goalkeeper make some idiotic mistake we have a chance of winning this game.

We have to be patient and defend well. The midgets from Napoli are physically the weakest squad in the league and without their shit style of football, in which they have to carry the ball into the net, they get easily frustrated when not being able to score and control the game.

I can agree with this.  We always gave them the advantage recently because of individual errors and loss of focus.  Without that they wouldn't have won all the previous.  The thing is 90 min or more without errors for our defence and GK is the challenge as they thrive on these things more then other teams with tricksters like Insigne and 'diving' Mertens.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2019, 11:35:13 PM »

Their way of attacking with constant diagonal balls and quick 1-2 passes outside our box has torn our defence apart for like 3 or 4 years now? It's the same almost every time we play against them.

At this point I am not sure if it's a case of Inzaghi's tactic being weak against Napoli or the fact our defenders are so one dimensional that they can't adapt against teams like Napoli.

I'll be more than happy with 1 point here, but truth be told we could easily concede 3 or 4 goals again against them.. :roll_eyes:

That was Sarri who raped us with those diagonal crosses behind our backline towards Callejon. Last time we just choked against a newly set up Ancelotti team. This time I’m not that worried. It would be nice if Koulibaly actually was suspended for two rounds as according to the rule book (like Insigne) but they will of course play the racist card and he’ll be good to go against us. Not that it’ll matter. Allan is suspended, no Jorginho. I expect a hungry SMS with a growing form to eat that midfield together with Leiva and we just need Ciro to fuc king deliver again and that’s it

:offlag: :offlag:

@Stefano - lol. But don’t jinx it bro. Some of us needs this forum like heroine.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2019, 02:14:06 AM »

Last three matches we lose in second half. We saw two sides of Lazio: great in first and serie-b defense in second.
 But, dont forget that Insigne-Alan-Marusic are out for this match. Alan(yellow's)- Dou from their left  - red cars.
Pages: [1] 2 3