Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Serie A: SSC Napoli - SS Lazio 2-1, 20/01/2019  (Read 1220 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Serie A: SSC Napoli - SS Lazio 2-1, 20/01/2019
« on: January 20, 2019, 03:37:17 PM »

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 10:30:16 PM by Evesto »

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: SSC Napoli - SS Lazio 2-1, 20/01/2019
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 10:31:59 PM »

I am lost for words  somewhere between the bad refereeing and the bad preparation of the team

how long will it take inzaghi to realize luis alberto is frosinone material and correa is a starter?

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 10:32:29 PM »

Patric is going to be always Patric: Panicking and losing the ball in the extra time, instead of keeping his shit together and linking up with Correa on the edge of the box.

Patric is a good boy, just lacks skills that is expected of a Serie A professional footballer!

Can we have Worst Player of the Match poll? I would definitely go for Luis Alberto.
we breathe LAZIO

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 10:33:25 PM »

The first yellow for Acerbi is questionable, the second one is more.
But at least we put a good fight there, the only mistake we had in this game is starting with mighty Lukaku on the left.
I hope Luiz Felipe's injury is not really bad.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Danes

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 10:33:37 PM »

I get that Inzaghi tries a change in formation by putting on a Patric for SMS, but its like that tactical change is his only trick. It rarely works.

laziottimo

• Aquilotto
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 10:33:53 PM »

After next week,we will be on the 8th place.Thank you,lotidiot!

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 10:34:04 PM »

I am lost for words  somewhere between the bad refereeing and the bad preparation of the team

how long will it take inzaghi to realize luis alberto is frosinone material and correa is a starter?

If Correa ever shows that he is capable of repeating Luis Alberto's last season performance, I'm sure Inzaghi will choose him over LA then.
we breathe LAZIO

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2019, 10:36:09 PM »

Patric is going to be always Patric: Panicking and losing the ball in the extra time, instead of keeping his shit together and linking up with Correa on the edge of the box.

Patric is a good boy, just lacks skills that is expected of a Serie A professional footballer!

Can we have Worst Player of the Match poll? I would definitely go for Luis Alberto.

yes, go ahead and blame the loss to Patric  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: and how much exactly have you seen him play, to judge him? on how many games is your oppinion based? is marusic better?

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2019, 10:37:02 PM »

Luis Alberto has been very poor this season so I also question the fact he is still in front of Correa in the pecking order. LA is only playing because he was amazing last season.

Anyway I believe we would have gotten 1 point if Rocchi didn't screw us over.

As for everything else, the club must act now before the mercato is over. We don't have the team needed to get a top 4 spot and I am starting to wonder if top 6 is even doable with some of these players.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2019, 10:37:11 PM »

yes, go ahead and blame the loss to Patric  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: and how much exactly have you seen him play, to judge him? on how many games is your oppinion based? is marusic better?

Man, I didn't blame anything on Patric!  :supsmile: I just stated the fact that he is a useless player!
we breathe LAZIO
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8