Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Serie A: SSC Napoli - SS Lazio 2-1, 20/01/2019  (Read 1219 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: SSC Napoli - SS Lazio 2-1, 20/01/2019
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2019, 10:37:42 PM »

Alright, who's the clown that picked Lukaku in the poll?   :sevil:

Do not mock my matchpoll  :fingerup:

---------------

And now Patric & Strakosha .....  :roll_eyes:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 10:42:16 PM by Evesto »

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2019, 10:41:54 PM »

Inzaghi was telling the ref at the end about the first yellow for Acerbi.
Yellow that proved to be cruicial, a foul that lead to a goal, how much more can a ref hurt you.
Its getting really ridiculous.

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2019, 10:42:41 PM »

I thought we were doing good in the second half when we had 11 on the field. I like the idea of starting 352 and moving on to 442. I thought Inzaghi did a good job. I have a feeling we would have won this game with 11 on the field.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2019, 10:43:54 PM »

even the commentator ask wth they not even check the VAR after that LA Freekick

but we cant blame the ref surely, not even the one who always give us red

Jiwa

• Aquilotto
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2019, 10:44:12 PM »

Alright, who's the clown that picked Lukaku in the poll?   :sevil:

Do not mock my matchpoll  :fingerup:

---------------

And now Patric & Strakosha .....  :roll_eyes:
My bad...i just love him unconditionally. Maybe show him the love that we have somehow turn him to be a football player
"Football is Freedom, a whole universe." Bob Marley

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2019, 10:46:30 PM »

Patric is going to be always Patric: Panicking and losing the ball in the extra time, instead of keeping his shit together and linking up with Correa on the edge of the box.

Patric is a good boy, just lacks skills that is expected of a Serie A professional footballer!

Can we have Worst Player of the Match poll? I would definitely go for Luis Alberto.

yes, go ahead and blame the loss to Patric  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: and how much exactly have you seen him play, to judge him? on how many games is your oppinion based? is marusic better?

Man, I didn't blame anything on Patric!  :supsmile: I just stated the fact that he is a useless player!
still didnt  answer my questions - based on what are you coming to this conclusion? how many games did you see him play? is marusic better?

As for everything else, the club must act now before the mercato is over. We don't have the team needed to get a top 4 spot and I am starting to wonder if top 6 is even doable with some of these players.

i watched inter sassuolo last night- sassuolo missed the opportunity to go home with 3 points. Except Juventus, all other teams have equal level rosters. its all up to the head coach to find the right tactic and motivation

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2019, 10:48:10 PM »

Starting with Lukaku was a Da Vinci masterpiece. To stick with 3 man defence when you have against speedy Gonzalez like Mertens and Callejon and a 2 meter bully Milik was a Van Gogh masterpiece. Will Inzaghi get fired as soon as he changes the formation from beggining and put a surprise to opponent? I don't know. But I know that opponents reads this Lazio like an open book.

Watched tonights game on Croatian TV. The commentator said Lazio is a loser team, they lost points in every derby for a while now. By derby he ment top games. So even neutrals sees the obvious. To take positive results against top clubs has been as difficult as getting people on the dark side of the Moon.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 10:51:52 PM by Secret_Samadhi »

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2019, 10:50:42 PM »

We can riducule conspiracies all day long again but it would be useless, because there aren't any of course.
Favouritism & plain Lazio disliking is undoubtably present among referees, there's simply no way around it anymore since this keeps happening time after time after time .....

An elbow in the face gets no card when you are in a Napoli shirt.
A slight fysical duel when the opponent gets unbalanced and a pure balltackle gets you two yellow cards when in a Lazio shirt.

:roll_eyes:

We had tons of situations like tonight last season and already a handfull again this season.
It's very hard to exonarete referees over and over again because in fact there's no need to, simple coincidences are long out the window by now.

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2019, 10:51:46 PM »

Patric is going to be always Patric: Panicking and losing the ball in the extra time, instead of keeping his shit together and linking up with Correa on the edge of the box.

Patric is a good boy, just lacks skills that is expected of a Serie A professional footballer!

Can we have Worst Player of the Match poll? I would definitely go for Luis Alberto.

yes, go ahead and blame the loss to Patric  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: and how much exactly have you seen him play, to judge him? on how many games is your oppinion based? is marusic better?

Man, I didn't blame anything on Patric!  :supsmile: I just stated the fact that he is a useless player!
still didnt  answer my questions - based on what are you coming to this conclusion? how many games did you see him play? is marusic better?

As for everything else, the club must act now before the mercato is over. We don't have the team needed to get a top 4 spot and I am starting to wonder if top 6 is even doable with some of these players.

i watched inter sassuolo last night- sassuolo missed the opportunity to go home with 3 points. Except Juventus, all other teams have equal level rosters. its all up to the head coach to find the right tactic and motivation

how many games did you see him play?

What do you mean how many games of Patric I've seen? I have seen a lot of games of him, and he has usually been very useless player on the field.

is marusic better?

Why should I even answer this question, when I never remember saying that Marusic is better than Patric. They're both useless. What difference does it make which one is more useless than the other!

You clearly want to start a pointless argument, and I'm not into it! :twinkle:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 11:00:15 PM by hamid »
we breathe LAZIO

Arti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2019, 10:54:20 PM »

LA was playing because he was one of the best players in last games. E punto.
Correa should be a starter. E punto.

Rocchi is a d.i.c.k. E punto.

We lost 2 first games and later won few in a row. We will also lost with Juve. Especially if Ramos injury is serious. But hope not.
One more thing. Strakosha may be a good shot stopper but he is not a good goalkeeper.
Biancoazzuro nel cuore e nei colori del cielo
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8