Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Serie A: SSC Napoli - SS Lazio 2-1, 20/01/2019  (Read 1218 times)

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Imperiale

Nass

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A: SSC Napoli - SS Lazio 2-1, 20/01/2019
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2019, 11:02:52 PM »

Inzaghi is the most predictable coach to meet nowadays. He is so goddamn stubborn on playing same system and our players don't fear him. Today, on paper we did have a better starting  lineup than our opponents and a coach above mediocrity would have figured out how to prepare the players for all three points. I'd wish we had a coach that knows how to manifest the never say die mentality upon his troopers, but instead of warriors we keep witness pussies and mercenaries. Where is the heart? Not in the crest but rather in the bank. Now not only merda is laughing at us but whoever knows football. Sometimes it is so embarrassing being laziale.

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2019, 11:03:31 PM »

Oh man, we have some special players in there. Lukaku, Patric... Bastos does more crazy things on the field in 60 minutes than a whole team in a month. I'm not even saying he is totally useless, but he does some crazy stuff which no player in the world would naturally even think of. Actually Bastos is a perfect defender when we are down and need a goal, because then he doesn't have to think, just play.

Won't even think about what our defense will look like against Juve without Acerbi. There is the serious possibility of the score getting ugly, even though Juve usually never score more than a goal or two. But with their quality they could easily score 5 or 6 against a defense that's probably lead by Bastos.

Tonight the game typically went away from us too easy, especially when you consider that this was a decimated Napoli 1b at best. We lost possession while building up attack, and Napoli capitalized easily. Then a great free kick by Milik. Last second instruction to put Leiva on the short post confused everybody but not Milik. Not that the shot could've been saved anyway.

Acerbi always puts it all one the line, but sometimes he wants too much. He can't play every position at once in defense and always rush out to attack players on the sideline and in midfield. Hard to blame him trying to make a point when he can't trust his defensive partners. However, his foul which lead to 2-0 was avoidable because it wasn't his assignment and there was no immediate danger. Still our best defender and when you look how easily Napoli could create chances, we can thank Acerbi for keeping us in the game. Red card was unlucky.

As I said, creating chances was such an easy task for Napoli 1b. They don't even wanted to create a lot but stay solid, but it's just to easy to threaten our goal. That's why I don't understand the "3 man defense truthers at all costs". I get that with 4 man defense not very much will change for better, but I don't see how it could get much worse. We lack situational awareness for any sort of dangerous situation. This won't change in a 4 man defense, but you can't put your worst players one-vs-one against some of the trickiest dribblers and fastest wingers in the world.

Delta

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2019, 11:04:26 PM »

We can riducule conspiracies all day long again but it would be useless, because there aren't any of course.
Favouritism & plain Lazio disliking is undoubtably present among referees, there's simply no way around it anymore since this keeps happening time after time after time .....

An elbow in the face gets no card when you are in a Napoli shirt.
A slight fysical duel when the opponent gets unbalanced and a pure balltackle gets you two yellow cards when in a Lazio shirt.

You can tell how deep roots go if you watch how fast they decide whenever there is match deciding situation that goes against Lazio. You can hardly blink your eyes and it is already penalty or red card confirmed and stamped by Supreme court of Italy.. :whistle: Then you watch Juventus match against some Chievo or Serie C club, the score is 4-0 and situation occurs, there will be solid 5 minutes rewinding VAR tapes from each angle and dramatical screen staring from referee before decision is announced finally LOL!

badboyyy

• Aquilotto
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2019, 11:04:59 PM »

Sorry but tackles from Bastos and Lulic was straight red cards, but Rossi didnt go for VAR. Against Napoli you cant loose the ball in your side of pitch, it was two silly errors, first goal Leiva and Strakosha, red card Strakosha and Leiva.
Forza Laziale!

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2019, 11:05:25 PM »

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs3z9AsBEX7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ffu5el2hyl97

Says it all really  :sevil:

Can't believe VAR didn't tell Rocchi to check it again. Also as unbelievable that VAR didn't tell Rocchi to send Lulic off for that nasty foul on Malcuit. They must've been sleeping in that VAR room.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2019, 11:05:48 PM »

Patric is going to be always Patric: Panicking and losing the ball in the extra time, instead of keeping his shit together and linking up with Correa on the edge of the box.

Patric is a good boy, just lacks skills that is expected of a Serie A professional footballer!

Can we have Worst Player of the Match poll? I would definitely go for Luis Alberto.

yes, go ahead and blame the loss to Patric  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: and how much exactly have you seen him play, to judge him? on how many games is your oppinion based? is marusic better?

Man, I didn't blame anything on Patric!  :supsmile: I just stated the fact that he is a useless player!
still didnt  answer my questions - based on what are you coming to this conclusion? how many games did you see him play? is marusic better?

As for everything else, the club must act now before the mercato is over. We don't have the team needed to get a top 4 spot and I am starting to wonder if top 6 is even doable with some of these players.

i watched inter sassuolo last night- sassuolo missed the opportunity to go home with 3 points. Except Juventus, all other teams have equal level rosters. its all up to the head coach to find the right tactic and motivation

Dude you sound unnecessarily angry. We all have seen Patric play several times. We all have seen he lacks enough cool and composure. Players like Patric and Marusic (for different reasons) are beneath the level we need to win the top teams. I believe we should buy better ones.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2019, 11:40:00 PM »

Please stop with all the Napoli B team talk.  Napoli have 2 adequate players for each position.
We don't have fully adequate 11 starters, those were the circumstances tonight, adding the referee of course.

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2019, 12:27:16 AM »

Please stop with all the Napoli B team talk.  Napoli have 2 adequate players for each position.
We don't have fully adequate 11 starters, those were the circumstances tonight, adding the referee of course.
It wasn't their B team, but very far from their A team. That's why I like to call it 1b. Of course they have better depth than us. But their players who stepped in today aren't quite on the level of Insigne, Coulibaly or Hamsik. This was as good of a shot as we will get at them in the near future, and we missed it. Nobody expects to win at Napoli, beat Juve, or beat Inter each and every time we face them. But this pattern in "big" games is worrisome, even if we are in a slightly favorable position like today.

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2019, 01:01:22 AM »

I find the “pattern of big teams” idea misguiding! We are not underperforming against them. They are simply better. By far better than us. In some positions, those teams have third choice players that are better than our starters. Do you think Sampdoria, Atalanta, Torino, and Fiorentina call for emergency meetings when they lose to us? No, because we are better than them.

We want to beat Inter, Merda, and Napoli? That will only happen the day all our starters are better than their reserves.

For example, today Juve is trying to buy a reserve, Darmian, that is better than our first RWB. If we really did want to break into the top teams clique, we should show ambition buying players like Darmian or Zappacosta. Instead we haggle over 15% price and end up with another random player like Marusic or Patric for 5 million.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 01:07:46 AM by campiador »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8