Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio - Juventus, Sunday, 27-01-2019  (Read 1535 times)

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Lazio - Juventus, Sunday, 27-01-2019
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2019, 01:02:04 PM »

Colina didn't stop the match in Peruggia ,,,,,they should play  :offlag:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2019, 01:46:22 PM »

He did the right thing. It was a shitty weather for both teams and Juventus will always say they lost because of the rain but the truth is they lost to a much weaker team. A draw was enough for them and they lost  :fingerup:

Collina  :offlag:

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2019, 01:54:35 PM »

Since I have no expectation about this game n we are probably gonna lose anyway like almost the rest of Serie A teams, why dont we try something crazy? I mean play with all of Sergej, Correa, Alberto n Immobile from the start against Juve. I realize one of Parolo or Leiva needs to sit on the bench because of that, but since Acerbi, Luiz Felipe n Marusic wont play, go with 4 at the back is fine for me n I think Parolo is capable to play as RWB/MC.

Strakosha,
Bastos/Patric, Wallace, Radu, Lulic
Parolo, Leiva, Sergej
Correa, Immobile, Alberto
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 01:56:32 PM by Hadi Van Der Vaart »
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

mahdipah

• Aquilotto
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2019, 01:55:22 PM »

I will be in the stadium on Sunday, so hopefully it doesnt get ugly  :razz:

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2019, 02:17:53 PM »

Since I have no expectation about this game n we are probably gonna lose anyway like almost the rest of Serie A teams, why dont we try something crazy? I mean play with all of Sergej, Correa, Alberto n Immobile from the start against Juve. I realize one of Parolo or Leiva needs to sit on the bench because of that, but since Acerbi, Luiz Felipe n Marusic wont play, go with 4 at the back is fine for me n I think Parolo is capable to play as RWB/MC.

Strakosha,
Bastos/Patric, Wallace, Radu, Lulic
Parolo, Leiva, Sergej
Correa, Immobile, Alberto

A variation of this is apparently what Inzaghi is thinking of, on paper it would be a 4-3-2-1 with Correa and Alberto behind Immobile, but in practice probably becomes a 4-3-3

We will see, but I wouldnt be surprised.

Jiwa

• Aquilotto
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2019, 02:41:53 PM »

Iím not worried. We have Jordan Lukaku
"Football is Freedom, a whole universe." Bob Marley

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2019, 03:28:26 PM »

Would be quite a turnaround if Inzaghi is forced into a 4321 or 433 style formation because of Acerbi ban and Ramos injury. And of course we will magically pull off the upset, look great and Inzaghi decides to stick with it lol. Remember it was against 1927 when Inzaghi first tried 3511 and we totally crushed them. As it's often the case, adversity makes people overthink their methods and discover new, more successful ways.

Lulic Bastos Wallace Radu. Ugh. The question is do we want Radu at LB or Bastos at RB, since Lulic is used to playing both sides. May also depend on how Juve attack. Just no Patric and Lukaku please. Lulic is a bad defender but at least smart and experienced. I can imagine Inzaghi opting for this back four and:

Parolo Leiva SMS
LA Correa
Immobile

However, my choice particularly vs Juve would be Berisha for LA:

Parolo Leiva Berisha
SMS
Ciro Correa

Let Berisha make Juve earn every inch in midfield and put SMS further forward to overmatch Pjanic with size. I believe in a Ciro-Correa duo, they can score 2 goals among them even against Juve. This formation should work like the narrow diamond system when we attack, and like a compact 4411 in defense.

Then bring on LA in the 2nd half when we are down 2 goals.. :razz:

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2019, 10:08:37 PM »

good that we trasnferred our most experienced defender  :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: 2 or 3 goal loss, dont expect anything, morale is low, the locker room is starting to express dissatisfaction with the coach, we have been down this road - the faster we change inzaghi, the better

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2019, 10:18:35 PM »

Bullshit.. by most experienced defender, I assume you mean Caceres, well he wasnt playing anyway so big difference that makes.

Any source on this "locker room expressing dissatisfaction with Inzaghi"? No, cos you just pulled it out your ass.

Don

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2019, 11:22:46 AM »

Bullshit.. by most experienced defender, I assume you mean Caceres, well he wasnt playing anyway so big difference that makes.

Any source on this "locker room expressing dissatisfaction with Inzaghi"? No, cos you just pulled it out your ass.
:bravo:
Don't hate the player, hate the game!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12