Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: Serie A: SS Lazio - Juventus FC 1-2, 27/01/2019  (Read 1961 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: SS Lazio - Juventus FC 1-2, 27/01/2019
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2019, 10:33:36 PM »

No the penalty was fine..

Lulic flop of the match probably...closely followed by Bastos, Wallace and Strakosha.

Midfield and attackers did fine..although that miss by Ciro cost us dearly.

I really don't know how we managed to lose this one, but this is why we're 8th. We're just not better than the result we got today.

https://streamja.com/6rWQ

Lulic jesus fuc king christ. What are you doing..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Delta

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2019, 10:35:33 PM »

Our end product is pathetic. Outplayed Juve for 75 minutes? Explain me then how they scored 3 goals and Lazio 0. Juve won it their way and thats how it is in Serie A. We must play like this against Milan, Inter and Merda, then we might dream about 4th place, this was just another wasted effort.

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2019, 10:37:20 PM »

This defeat has immobile written all over it. Leiva was a beast today and takes my motm.

Very good game boys. Our season starts now.

Forza Lazio
FORZA LAZIO!

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2019, 10:37:28 PM »

Absolutely great attacking performance by Lazio. We deserved a 2-0 win at least.

Defensively, we were as shit as we expected from Bastos and Wallace. Only lucky that this time their mistakes did not turn into goals. We definitely need to replace them both.

Our wing positions need replacements. Parolo did great, but we need a real RWB. Soon. A real RWB would have prevented Bernardeschi runs on both goals. Also an LWB. Lulic makes too many mistakes, and he loses the ball far too often, which affects the whole team's character and confidence when we want to play possession football. I think we should get both Zappacosta and Darmian and move them right into the RWB and LWB first-squad spots.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2019, 10:40:07 PM »

The team was in a need to recover their moral with a proper display against a strong team and it was visible from their effort on the field, however, as per usual, there is always that guy in this team, who manages to f up all the effort of the whole group.
I don't know how the team can recover morally after this game, I feel like players like Immoible will start looking for transfer options, he is too good for a team like ours, albeit it was his miss that costed this game.

BioHazarD

• Aquilotto
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2019, 10:41:49 PM »

I was so sure we gonna lose that i staked 50 quid on juve , i don't feel nice about it tho.
It's safe to say we have the worst defence in the league 2 years in a row. I can see Immobile and Sms leaving in the summer and we fighting for survival next year .
Sorry lads but it's painfull to watch ..

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2019, 10:42:26 PM »

Lulic jesus fuc king christ. What are you doing..

I mean the dude forgot for a second that VAR exists, and we're playing against Juve!

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2019, 10:44:23 PM »

flop of the match: immobile - ghost for the entire game and missed a sitter, that could have won  us the game.

I hope lulic never starts a game in a lazio shirt, ever.

sms with far tooo many bad passes and that free kick in the last minute....just flipped the fycking ball over the wall...not over curva nord...

really liked bastos - a very solid performance!

Arti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2019, 10:44:35 PM »

We should close it much earlier... Ciro, except last goal with naples and amateurs from Novara, is wasting almost all opportunities. He starts to get a bit annoyed. I hope this is not a bad sign. But we need Ciro from last season.
Biancoazzuro nel cuore e nei colori del cielo

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2019, 10:46:13 PM »

not tryin to blamin they effort, but this is just how good bastos-wallace (and radu) will ever be, not enough

we cant expect lucas to protect our midfield and defense full 90mins with no glitch

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16