Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Serie A: SS Lazio - Juventus FC 1-2, 27/01/2019  (Read 1960 times)

Delta

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A: SS Lazio - Juventus FC 1-2, 27/01/2019
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2019, 10:47:14 PM »

Our defenders did actually decent job considering we had to use dynamic duo against Juventus. Without Lulic brainfart it was good enough to get at least a point and big moral victory. You just cant waste so many good attacks like we did tonight and blame defenders for losing all three points.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2019, 10:48:22 PM »

I was so sure we gonna lose that i staked 50 quid on juve , i don't feel nice about it tho.
It's safe to say we have the worst defence in the league 2 years in a row. I can see Immobile and Sms leaving in the summer and we fighting for survival next year .
Sorry lads but it's painfull to watch ..

the result is painful, not the match, we totally own them for like 80mins or so

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2019, 10:49:24 PM »

really liked bastos - a very solid performance!

:what: :what: :what:
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2019, 10:51:03 PM »

My friends..we're 8th in the league. At this point there is no such thing as "nice play"..all that matters is points.

32 points after 21 matches. Yikes. and when we lose next weekend..which is entirely possible then we will probably be 10th in the league

For me it really is unbelievable how relaxed everyone in the club seems to be about our situation.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Boksic

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2019, 10:52:28 PM »

flop of the match: immobile - ghost for the entire game and missed a sitter, that could have won  us the game.

I hope lulic never starts a game in a lazio shirt, ever.

sms with far tooo many bad passes and that free kick in the last minute....just flipped the fycking ball over the wall...not over curva nord...

What? Bastos looked way out of sync, he's not fit and cant keep up. Immobile fought all the way but didnt have the finishing touch.

Arti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2019, 10:58:55 PM »

My friends..we're 8th in the league. At this point there is no such thing as "nice play"..all that matters is points.

32 points after 21 matches. Yikes. and when we lose next weekend..which is entirely possible then we will probably be 10th in the league

For me it really is unbelievable how relaxed everyone in the club seems to be about our situation.

8th but during the match we were at 5th, ex equo with Milan on 4th. See point differences.
Now we should win some matches in a row. With such performance like today I am calm.
Biancoazzuro nel cuore e nei colori del cielo

VaNDaL

• Aquilotto
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2019, 11:03:21 PM »

What is football ?
Football : 22 players , 1 ball , 2 "nets" .
How do you win in football ?
You win when you put the ball in the "net" more times than your opposition.
Its simple as that...
What is wrong about our team ?
LOTITO !!!
What he should have done ?
Sell SMS for 100/150mil , invest 50mil of his own and buy 4/5 decent players (around 40/50mil each) and build your squad up !!
In the poll i have predicted that we finish 10th this season. I am not far from being right. Ita that obvious . Even to us, the fans , our team is predictable !
Open your mind and live ultras

Arti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2019, 11:06:08 PM »

Yeah... It is so simple.  :supsmile:

Still many games ahead of us.
Biancoazzuro nel cuore e nei colori del cielo

stefano_40

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2019, 11:08:58 PM »

When we lose next weekend? To Frosinone? Come on man, I know it's always a possibility that any team can lose to any team, but come on. Because we've lost our last two games to 1st and 2nd in the league we're now odds on dark horses against Frosinone??

We have a run of 4 games again opponents in the bottom half of the league, while 1927 play Milan next weekend, Milan play Atalanta the following weekend etc. We can literally swing ourselves back up to 4th with like 2 good results. We have 32 points true. Milan in fourth only have 35. 1927 only have 34. We're 100% still in this race.

I get that everybody is pissed and emotional so shortly after a bad result, but like did we really not see this coming? To go 1 up against Juventus and have them snatch it with a late goal? We have that behind us now, and we have Napoli behind us. We take some good points with us into the derby and then we'll see. If we lose that and find ourselves down in 8th at that point, then I'm going to start worrying. I'd honestly be more worried being a 1927 fan having thrown a 3-0 lead away today.

I saw somebody post a few pages back about how Ciro is well above our level. False. As of now, he wouldn't start for Juve, Napoli, Inter, 1927, even Milan.
SMS is probably going to leave this summer now because of performances this season? False. He was pretty much going to leave anyway.

I get that things aren't as great as they could, or maybe should be, but Jesus Christ. We're not at crisis point just yet.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2019, 11:10:42 PM »

flop of the match: immobile - ghost for the entire game and missed a sitter, that could have won  us the game.

I hope lulic never starts a game in a lazio shirt, ever.

sms with far tooo many bad passes and that free kick in the last minute....just flipped the fycking ball over the wall...not over curva nord...

What? Bastos looked way out of sync, he's not fit and cant keep up. Immobile fought all the way but didnt have the finishing touch.

out of sync with who? wallace was the weak link today in defense, bastos did not make a single mistake today and did some very good tackles
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16