Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Coppa Italia: Internazionale FC - SS Lazio 1-1, 31/01/2019  (Read 2341 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Coppa Italia: Internazionale FC - SS Lazio 1-1, 31/01/2019
« Reply #150 on: February 03, 2019, 06:34:13 PM »

This forum is the outcome of the hard work of Mad Dog and Eremetico. Back then they acted like real bosses because they respected everyone and everyone respected them. They didn't type tons of bullshit believeing they are right and everybody else is wrong. They didn't have the urge to comment on every single post and prove their point and get nasty on members. I remember when Caxi started posting as a 16 year old kid already back then he had peronality issues and was battling everyone who did not agree. His goal was to reach the level of posts to make you admin and when he became admin more and more people started to suck up to him. This was never his forum but he put down great work into it specially on transferwindow deadline. It's not the first time he left the forum when people disagree with him but just like herpes he always finds his way back.

And everyone who always agree with him blindly took over this forum and made themselves selfproclaimed masters and felt the urge to educate and mock whoever they felt were "negative" without any consideration that what they do is more negative than the negative posts themselves.

To Evesto, of course you never noticed any of this behavior because if Cathal told everyone to jump of a cliff you'll be the first one to do so without hesitation.

This is not the forum and the spirit Mad Dog and Eremetico had in mind. I've met both and they are all about respect and understanding, something Cathal (and everyone who keeps agreeing with him no matter what) doesn't even know the meaning of.

I miss the days of Laziofever and the great members we had back then.

You are on a personal agenda obviously and we don't care for that and won't tolerate it.  Cathal and Ermetico (not Eremetico  :twinkle:) are completely on thesame page, even at current as i happen to know this.  You don't meet in person otherwise.

You lash at me won't work either.  If you think you can influence me like that you'll need much more effort.  I'm much older then Cathal, experienced in life on different levels.  We respect eachother and are frequently on thesame page, not uncommon then for people to get along, but that's concerning Lazio and the forum.  We work together because we care about Lazioland.  Claiming one would jump if the other says so is ridiculous.  This is a football forum online, nothing resembling to real life. 

And you can't become admin by posting the most by the way, would be a little risky wouldn't it?   :roll_eyes:

I advise you to stop the personal comments and stick to what this forum exists for.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #151 on: February 03, 2019, 06:36:38 PM »

I made a post about cliques few years ago, then it was certainly the young players (Keita, Anderson, de Vrij) and the old guards (Ledesma, Radu, Klose, Mauri). This is the same situation, but it doesn't have to mean anything really. They're all working for the same target, they have the same goals and definitely can stand each others, just are not the closest friends with everyone. But something that really made me think is that seems like Strakosha and Leiva are not best friends. They were standing the closest each other and yet neither wanted to go towards the other.

I think I remember that, Cnon. And it's completely normal to have such things in a team. It doesn't have to be a racial thing, a nationality thing or taste in clothes thing. It's just people. Albanians and Serbs don't get along usually but Milinkovic Savic, Marusic, Strakosha and Berisha seem to be in great relations.

Suggesting that someone is trying to make a racist post because it involves certain people from certain place is just plain wrong.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #152 on: February 03, 2019, 07:30:54 PM »

OK I'VE HAD ENOUGH! THE MOTD TOPIC HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR ALMOST 24H NOW WITHOUT A SINGLE FU CKING RESPONS. WELL THAT'S NOT VERY STRANGE SINCE EVERYONE IS IN HERE BICKERING ABOUT FU CK ALL. THERE IS ACTUALLY A THING, THAT WOMEN WHO LIVE TOGETHER OR SPEND MUCH TIME TOGETHER EVENTUALLY END UP ON THE SAME MENSTRUAL CYCLE AND I DON'T KNOW IF Y'ALL SPEND TOO MUCH TIME TOGETHER ON THIS FORUM BUT IT SEEMS LIKE Y'ALL ARE HAVING YOUR PERIODS SIMULTANEOUSLY AND CAXI LEFT WITH THE LAST TAMPOON AND Y'ALL HAD TO STUFF YOUR VAGINAS WITH YOUR MAMAS UNDERWEAR TO STOP YOU FROM BLEEDING ON YOUR BELOVED KEYBOARDS.

THE SORRY TRUTH IS THAT IF YOU AIN'T OUT SAVING PUPPIES FROM BURNING BUILDINGS OR TORTURING PHEDOPHILES THEN YOU ARE JUST THE SAME PIECE OF SHIT AS THE REST OF US, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. A BIG PIECE OF SHIT POLLUTING THIS PLANET BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE A GREAT FU CKING ADDICTION TOGETHER AND CAN COME HERE TO MEET LIKEMINDED PEOPLE WHO ALSO LOVES WHAT YOU LOVE. SO LET'S JUST GET THE FU CK ALONG AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE CHILDREN OR GOD.

IF YOU AIN'T LISTINGING TO MAKI ON THAT FU CKING PODCAST RIGHT AFTER READING THIS YOU ARE THE SECOND ONE SILE WILL BE BANNING AFTER ME!

FORZA LAZIO

:offlag:

:stendrm:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #153 on: February 03, 2019, 07:49:03 PM »

This forum is the outcome of the hard work of Mad Dog and Eremetico. Back then they acted like real bosses because they respected everyone and everyone respected them. They didn't type tons of bullshit believeing they are right and everybody else is wrong. They didn't have the urge to comment on every single post and prove their point and get nasty on members. I remember when Caxi started posting as a 16 year old kid already back then he had peronality issues and was battling everyone who did not agree. His goal was to reach the level of posts to make you admin and when he became admin more and more people started to suck up to him. This was never his forum but he put down great work into it specially on transferwindow deadline. It's not the first time he left the forum when people disagree with him but just like herpes he always finds his way back.

And everyone who always agree with him blindly took over this forum and made themselves selfproclaimed masters and felt the urge to educate and mock whoever they felt were "negative" without any consideration that what they do is more negative than the negative posts themselves.

To Evesto, of course you never noticed any of this behavior because if Cathal told everyone to jump of a cliff you'll be the first one to do so without hesitation.

This is not the forum and the spirit Mad Dog and Eremetico had in mind. I've met both and they are all about respect and understanding, something Cathal (and everyone who keeps agreeing with him no matter what) doesn't even know the meaning of.

Parts of your post are true and on point whilst others are flawed or plain wrong.

Yes the community was built by ermetico, maddog and a group of other people who I sadly forgot the name of. They worked hard to create an international community for Lazio fans and I have massive amounts of respect for them and what they achieved.

Most of them have disappeared through the years..not just the founding people, but also many ordinary forum members who vanished. I donít know why, but I assumed it was things like getting older, starting a family, busy with work and also some people probably got bored with supporting Lazio due to the fact weíre not what we were 20 years ago.

Caxi has put in as much effort as those people did when it comes to maintaining what the older people built and trying to think of new and innovative ways of growing our community. You think all those posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram were posted by some robots?

Iím known as a bit of a negative person in here. Many of the regulars in here have called me out on this in the past. Yet despite this and the fact caxi and myself clashed more than a few times on the forum, he has always trusted me with working on growing the community and basically given me access to post on social media with the Lazioland name.

Does that sound like something a dictator would do? Iím using that word because thatís the first word that comes to mind when reading your description. Him and me have disagreed on everything from the clubs strategy to spending and player relations.

I donít know who you are. Maybe youíre posting with an alias I donít remember or a fake name because you donít want people to know who you are. But trust me when I say Caxi is not to blame for this forum having much less traffic than in the past.

If you want to blame people feel free to blame me for adding too much negativity in here, but donít blame someone who invested so much of their life into making sure we all have a place to call home.

Forums as a way of communication are dying out and being replaced with social media. Itís very difficult for us to attract new members because thereís a ton of competition and people now have a ton of channels to stay up to date with Lazio..even the club posts in English. Back when the community was created we had nothing..
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 08:06:14 PM by ilsemprelaziale »
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #154 on: February 03, 2019, 08:20:16 PM »

What the hell are you talking about, mate? I've been here since I cannot remember and Cathal is doing a fine job. Yes we contradict sometimes, but that's the point of a forum. We discuss things. But we don't insult each other. Who the hell are you to come here with personal attacks? You say a lot, but who are you and what do u want?

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #155 on: February 03, 2019, 08:41:29 PM »

OK I'VE HAD ENOUGH! THE MOTD TOPIC HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR ALMOST 24H NOW WITHOUT A SINGLE FU CKING RESPONS. WELL THAT'S NOT VERY STRANGE SINCE EVERYONE IS IN HERE BICKERING ABOUT FU CK ALL. THERE IS ACTUALLY A THING, THAT WOMEN WHO LIVE TOGETHER OR SPEND MUCH TIME TOGETHER EVENTUALLY END UP ON THE SAME MENSTRUAL CYCLE AND I DON'T KNOW IF Y'ALL SPEND TOO MUCH TIME TOGETHER ON THIS FORUM BUT IT SEEMS LIKE Y'ALL ARE HAVING YOUR PERIODS SIMULTANEOUSLY AND CAXI LEFT WITH THE LAST TAMPOON AND Y'ALL HAD TO STUFF YOUR VAGINAS WITH YOUR MAMAS UNDERWEAR TO STOP YOU FROM BLEEDING ON YOUR BELOVED KEYBOARDS.

THE SORRY TRUTH IS THAT IF YOU AIN'T OUT SAVING PUPPIES FROM BURNING BUILDINGS OR TORTURING PHEDOPHILES THEN YOU ARE JUST THE SAME PIECE OF SHIT AS THE REST OF US, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. A BIG PIECE OF SHIT POLLUTING THIS PLANET BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE A GREAT FU CKING ADDICTION TOGETHER AND CAN COME HERE TO MEET LIKEMINDED PEOPLE WHO ALSO LOVES WHAT YOU LOVE. SO LET'S JUST GET THE FU CK ALONG AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE CHILDREN OR GOD.

IF YOU AIN'T LISTINGING TO MAKI ON THAT FU CKING PODCAST RIGHT AFTER READING THIS YOU ARE THE SECOND ONE SILE WILL BE BANNING AFTER ME!

FORZA LAZIO

:offlag:

:stendrm:

Oleee ole ole ole Maki Maki  :beer:

You're right bro, must be some period shit  :razz:

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #156 on: February 03, 2019, 10:47:46 PM »

The bold sentence says it all....about you. Judging people without knowing them. And that's not respectful. Sorry.

next words which are just useless.

To answer why people left, is not always easy. Some of them maybe because of having no time anymore for being a regular poster here.
In general - people are changing. Changing things in their life which are more important for them. Changing interests because of getting older, or having a family now...
There are many possible reasons why people left or were not here for a longer time, and came back again.
Me...for example - 2 years ago i had a job where i simply didn't have any time for the forum.

The "fault" (if it can be called fault) of Cathal is, that he is trying to make people understand how he is thinking about something and tries to make people understand why he is thinking in that way.
But in my opinion it's not a fault - it's the key in a discussion.

You don't have to agree here and there and everywhere. It's just the case that someone tries to explain his thoughts more than others are doing. This is the way to discuss in communities or in real life face to face too.

The biggest point why we sometimes have here some kind of misunderstandings is, that we are an international community, where
a) many people talk / write in a language which is not their mother language, and
b) many people coming from different countries / different culture / different character

You can't see how the other one is looking, moving, reacting - it's just reading and trying to feel the others' feeling.
The result is then sometimes misunderstandings, where people should stay calm and mature.
Everybody can have a bad day in private life, and maybe react different. It's then better to take a step back, breathe, and think about what should be written.
Everybody of us knows that.

I don't need to talk about how much passion Cathal is putting into this whole community - starting with the forum itself, website, social media and more. Everybody knows that.
I don't know if he will be here again, but i will talk with him about it. ......Talking LIKE EVERYTIME WE do when we need to talk about the community.
And this is not just Cathal talking with me - no.... depending on what's going on ... we talk with Amir, we talk with Paolo, we talk with Gio, we talk with Conn, we talk with other guys in Rome, we also talk with members who are not posting here anymore...like Nigel.
The point is - WE ARE TALKING - talking about our all love - Lazio - about how we can live our Lazialitŗ and spread it out.
Paolo (Ermetico) wanted to have Cathal as Admin, and Cathal is the right one for this - but it's never only 1 person in this whole project - it's always WE.
WE .... you too ...the members who are letting this forum live, who are enjoy being here and talk with other Laziali from all over the world.

No matter if it was Laziomania (long live the 56k modem :razz: ... damn i'm old...), Laziofever or LazioLand - it was/is always a place where every Laziale was/is welcome - as long as we respect each other.

So, i can only ask everybody (Cathal, myself, people who are new here, people who are longer here) to think about what you write and keep being respectful.
If you have a bad day / bad mood - think maybe 2 times, and if you have the feeling to express yourself directly to another one in a more heatful discussion - DO IT PRIVATE!

Some people like others more than others. That's normal. But it doesn't make sense always arguing against someone - no matter in which topic - only to show that you have another opinion. Everybody should know that you can't change people. Stay respectful, discuss - but always in a mature way.

We will lock this topic, and i hope - i really hope that people calm down, cool down their emotions a bit, and continue to live our Lazialitŗ.

If you like to give me/us any information or thoughts about this discussion here, feel free to send me or another moderator a message.

GRAZIE!

Forza Lazio per sempre!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 11:10:01 PM by blue-white »

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #157 on: February 04, 2019, 12:25:25 AM »

I just wonder how a post about a goal celebration come down to this that someone just leave and delete his aacount.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 12:27:41 AM by Secret_Samadhi »

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #158 on: February 08, 2019, 02:00:41 PM »

Wtf? I just read this thread after a week or so of not posting and I still donít get how the **** all this happened...

Daramazz mentioned me as a lapsed poster, I can assure you itís largely to do with work taking over my life than anything else. Certainly Cathal and I always got along since we wrote a blog together, the peak of which was during the incredibly tough 2010 season, which was hell at the time but now sticks in my mind as one of the greatest periods of Lazialitŗ ever. Cathay tolerated my emotional ramblings and allowed me to publish them, including the open letter to Claudio Lotito. I hope heís reading this and decides to come back.
La Lazio Ť la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]