Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Coppa Italia: Internazionale FC - SS Lazio 1-1, 31/01/2019  (Read 2335 times)

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Coppa Italia: Internazionale FC - SS Lazio 1-1, 31/01/2019
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2019, 12:17:23 AM »

An unreal game and the finish was surreal. Justice was finally served today, I am still pinching myself. Grazie Strakosha for the penalty saves (loved Nainggolan's especially) and Leiva for the cool finish. SMS really f*cked me off though, that foul was so ridiculously unnecessary, just thankful that for once Lazio came out on the winning end.

Arti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2019, 12:18:07 AM »

In such moments I can feel we are One Team. :sciarpa05: :scarfup: :stend1900: :laziostend: :razz:
Biancoazzuro nel cuore e nei colori del cielo

christ_JM

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2019, 12:26:45 AM »

Maybe I should change my vote to Acerbi
Laziale!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2019, 12:37:01 AM »

Maybe I should change my vote to Acerbi

Saw this post so i changed the poll's setup.  You can change it now if you want, just use the remove button and pick someone else.  No problem.

:offlag:

Lulic71

• Aquilotto
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2019, 12:40:53 AM »

I prefer winning this on penalties than normally, I think it helps our team's morale and team bonding. Please do not do this again though! Milinkovic whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???? Even if the game were 200 minutes long they wouldn't have scored!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2019, 12:41:33 AM »

Still reflecting on the matter that one does not put the ball on the spot for such a thing on in such a moment.  But of course it was in favour of Inter.

Red card Asamoah  :roll_eyes:

This favouring is getting more and more ridiculous.

Anyhow f*ck them all and  :stendvl:

:Esflag: :band04: :offlag:

stefano_40

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2019, 12:48:25 AM »

Has anybody honestly ever seen them go to VAR for a red card? I certainly haven't, and I've never even heard of it either...

I think a red card was actually a fair shout, contact straight to the ankle and nowhere remotely close to the ball.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2019, 12:52:56 AM »

Heroes

Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2019, 01:10:12 AM »

I'm usually the last one complaining about a ref. Yes it was a penalty, clear contact in the box. But it was the little things that were so annoying. Ref fell for every Inter complaint, while overlooking several checks to the head of Lazio players as well as booking Lazio players for everyday fouls and - like Acerbi vs Napoli - for "fouls" where we clearly played the ball. Red card rescinded wtf?! It was a harsh red card, but a brutal foul nonetheless. Is VAR really for such things? Elbow checks against Ciro and Correa, as well as a slap to Ciro's head weren't reported by the VAR refs. But they looked into another Icardi dive after he had already dove to win a free kick which lead to the situation... Victory feels much sweeter though, knowing you defeated 12 men.

Kudos to the defense! The defenders did a solid job. Aggressive and physical, being proactive rather than too passive like in the past. If you don't even allow opponents to control the ball and turn, there won't be many chances against you. This is a great formula we have discovered against Juve and we showed it again tonight.

Defensive contribution of our whole XI was excellent, tactically as well as from a team spirit standpoint.

One thing that hurts is that we've been playing beautiful football for most of the game, great combinations, but lack the much needed killer instinct in the final third. So many good chances missed... Just like against Juve. If Ciro isn't scoring for fun, we have a hard time scoring at all. This must change quickly!

Durmisi was very promising. He looked very fast and smart in his decisions during the game. Could bring an element to our game we badly need, as promising attacks often stall because Lulic slows the game down and opponents know he can't run past them.

Now let's keep the momentum going into Serie A!  :offlag:

eleven

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2019, 01:11:53 AM »

What a game. this team gonna give me a heart atack one day.
Defence was good. and midfield up to 60th min.
Tired of LA scences for getting yellow, Deja Vu.
SMS was very poor second half and extra time so many bad passes.
Ciro was also average untill later in second half, many bad decisions. But finished like a pitbull, giving it all, that's what we need from Lazio players.

I disagree with most of you, I think changing to yellow, was fair for Asamoah, as the tackle was not studs up and even attempted late to minimise impact, when noticed he was late.

Definetely a penalty at SMS, can't complain, huge mistake from Sergej.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16