Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Serie A: Frosinone - Lazio, Monday, 04-02-2019  (Read 1157 times)

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Frosinone - Lazio, Monday, 04-02-2019
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2019, 02:49:31 PM »

rest will be the definitve factor. the moral boost should help

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2019, 12:29:15 AM »

No excuses today. Win at all costs. Just do it.

eleven

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2019, 12:30:02 AM »

No better time for a win, all our rivals lost points, we must capitalise on that. :offlag:

stefano_40

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2019, 12:51:06 AM »

Ciro and Alberto will likely rest I hope.

Correa and Caicedo up top should ideally suffice. I'm kinda thinking that the guts of the team that had been suspected before the Coppa up until like 30 minutes before kick off may be the team we see line up tomorrow. Something along the lines of:

Strakosha - Bastos - Acerbi - Radu (assuming the red is just for Coppa) - Durmisi - Romulo/Patric - Parolo - SMS -Berisha - Correa - Caicedo
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2019, 01:09:13 AM »

Correa and Caicedo up top should ideally suffice. I'm kinda thinking that the guts of the team that had been suspected before the Coppa up until like 30 minutes before kick off may be the team we see line up tomorrow. Something along the lines of:

Strakosha - Bastos - Acerbi - Radu (assuming the red is just for Coppa) - Durmisi - Romulo/Patric - Parolo - SMS -Berisha - Correa - Caicedo

At Formello it looks like Caicedo and Ciro.  Also Leiva, Parolo, Alberto.  Marusic rightwing.

Hopefully score quick and rest Ciro early.  Empoli coming on thursday.  Crazy schedule.

stefano_40

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2019, 02:17:27 AM »

At Formello it looks like Caicedo and Ciro.  Also Leiva, Parolo, Alberto.  Marusic rightwing.

Hopefully score quick and rest Ciro early.  Empoli coming on thursday.  Crazy schedule.

Serious? Ciro and Leiva got the full 120 against Inter, Alberto with 110 odd minutes.
Would have rathered rest them for this and have them for the full game against Empoli, who are in my opinion the bigger banana skin.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2019, 02:26:03 AM »

Serious? Ciro and Leiva got the full 120 against Inter, Alberto with 110 odd minutes.
Would have rathered rest them for this and have them for the full game against Empoli, who are in my opinion the bigger banana skin.

There's absolutely no way Ciro should be rested for this game. It's probably the most important of the season in terms of a potential shift in momentum. We have to win at all costs, we need our strongest line-up. If we get a decent lead then by all means take Ciro off.

We also need to try and get him into a good scoring spell. What better opportunity than at home to Frosinone.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2019, 02:27:20 AM »

We're playing at home?  :razz:

stefano_40

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2019, 02:29:59 AM »

Well, we're playing in the region of Lazio. Technicalities   :twinkle:

I get that it's absolutely a must win, but if we don't rest players now then we just come up against the same problem as last season and eventually run out of steam. If we can't rest against Frosinone, then when can we?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 02:36:00 AM by stefano_40 »

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2019, 07:42:09 AM »

Well, we're playing in the region of Lazio. Technicalities   :twinkle:

I get that it's absolutely a must win, but if we don't rest players now then we just come up against the same problem as last season and eventually run out of steam. If we can't rest against Frosinone, then when can we?

Empoli at home.

This match is for me the obvious banana skin. Just after a big match. Empoli is out of form while Frosinone away is tricky, just ask Milan.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8