Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Serie A: Frosinone - SS Lazio 0-1, 04/02/2019  (Read 1447 times)

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Frosinone - SS Lazio 0-1, 04/02/2019
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2019, 03:33:12 PM »

read my post again.
if you take the minus and plus of transfers you get the result of -130 mill.!!!

We don't have that money to invest.

As i said - Napoli did pretty well when they get their 10 mill players cheap in times when the market prices were lower, but he was only able to spend 10 mill per player because he invested 107 mill. in that year.
Clear, he had an income from 74 mill. .... but we don't have this.

And i was only posting the transfer part. There are many other parts where the club makes or spend money. As i said - from the economic view, we are not on the same level.

When ADL is now overall with the transfers at -130 mill. - we had to pay back our depths in this time... :whistle:
So, all time where he was able to spend his money, we had to pay it back for our Cragnotti era.
BTW - an era where we won 7 trophies - for example 1 scudetto, 1 UEFA Super Coppa, 1 Cup Winners Cup.
What did Napoli win since 2004? 2x Coppa Italia, 1x italian Super Coppa.  :bravo: Bravo... :rolley:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 04:21:58 AM by LaziAli »

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2019, 03:38:39 PM »

Napoli have no debts , good point ! But was it the 150m debt that was holding us back? As far as i know the inflation is almost 10 years old and still growing so 150m is peanut compared the actual value of back in 2004.
What exactly gamnle Adl made is buying the likes of cavani, inler , dzemaili , zapata , albiol, insigne, mrtens, jorginhp, cqllejon ,ghoulam and not the mention less money valued player like behrami , cigarini, hamsik , fernandez... my point those players cost at least 10m each and they came without the sale of higuain and cavani! So Adl gambled pretty much but he got his team to a frequent cl position while our lotito was busy buying the likes of ciani gentiletti perea and the list goes on...

Come on man... :supsmile: I could write down a list like that of bad Napoli transfers too. What about Hernanes, Zarate, Floccari, SMS, Correa, Biglia, Candreva, Felipe Anderson, De Vrij, Basta, Immobile and Acerbi? After fees and bonuses they were all signed for over 10mil. Plus we signed Klose too.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2019, 03:42:37 PM »

You have to consider we are in a league with 5 competitors who have much more money, much more support and much more advantages in many ways.  Undoubtably one of the toughest circumstances in a league to compete for a club with our stature.  Other 'suptob' clubs in La Liga & the Bundesliga have it easier to get into that top 4 then us in Serie A.  People tend to forget this. 

Lazio getting a CL spot via Serie A is simply huge.  We should have achieved in both of the last 2 seasons but it went wrong in the end.  We'll see how it goes this time, but the fact that we are competing for it for the 3rd season in a row is like i said, actual growth.

Plus that the Serie A referees live by an unspoken standard to always lend a hand to the big money teams giving them a push or two to get all three points when they obviously struggle to do so. We are constantly getting robbed of points or at least situations that could've got us better outcomes from games. I think those are the kind of circumstances Evesto are referring to. Even coaches from other teams and spokesmen came forward confessing that the first season of the VAR Lazio was the most smitten team and wouldn't be for unfair decisions from referees Lazio would have ended second or third. At least that keep us together and boost our morality. I am glad Lazio is a struggling team with heart and spirit instead of a corrupt money business. I am glad our owners are from the same city and not from abroad. Lotito has silenced millions of hesitators and I rather cheer for a clean team with a stable project that actually aim for a further future than just here and now. The here and now projects are all doomed to crumble and fall a la Milano clubs (Inter would never have reached CL and passed us on the table last season without help from "above") and merdas time is coming. Napoli won't last long either, neither will they ever win the scudetto as long as every politician and businessman are working in the favour of Juve.

Spot on, very nicely said.   :beer:

flurffmeister

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2019, 04:33:49 PM »

read my post again.
if you take the minus and plus of transfers you get the result of -130 mill.!!!

We don't have that money to invest.

As i said - Napoli did pretty well when they get their 10 mill players cheap in times when the market prices were lower, but he was only able to spend 10 mill per player because he invested 107 mill. in that year.
Clear, he had an income from 74 mill. .... but we don't have this.

And i was only posting the transfer part. There are many other parts where the club makes or spend money. As i said - from the economic view, we are not on the same level.

When ADL is now overall with the transfers at -130 mill. - we had to pay back our depths in this time... :whistle:
So, all time where he was able to spend his money, we had to pay it back for our Cragnotti era.
BTW - an era where we won 7 trophies - for example 1 scudetto, 1 UEFA Super Coppa, 1 Cup Winners Cup.
What did Napoli win since 2004? 2x Coppa Italia, 1x italian Super Coppa.  :bravo: Bravo... :rolley:
I read your post really well now you read mine! Adl had the courage to sell cavani for 70 and lavezzi for 40 higuain for 95  reinvrsted this koney and now have a champion squad, on the other hand lotito missed on selling anderson for 70 (his own words) biglia to utd for 35 , de vrij for free keita for free and sms for 100! That is the difference between gambling and being a kitty cat.oh and that -130m is generated from regular cl football! By selling the likes of cavani and reinvesting in the team! Not selling the likes of keita biglia de vrij and getting bastos wallace and de gennaro.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 04:39:01 PM by flurffmeister »
Il tricolore non cancella l'odore.
Lotito Vattene.

flurffmeister

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2019, 04:37:13 PM »

Napoli have no debts , good point ! But was it the 150m debt that was holding us back? As far as i know the inflation is almost 10 years old and still growing so 150m is peanut compared the actual value of back in 2004.
What exactly gamnle Adl made is buying the likes of cavani, inler , dzemaili , zapata , albiol, insigne, mrtens, jorginhp, cqllejon ,ghoulam and not the mention less money valued player like behrami , cigarini, hamsik , fernandez... my point those players cost at least 10m each and they came without the sale of higuain and cavani! So Adl gambled pretty much but he got his team to a frequent cl position while our lotito was busy buying the likes of ciani gentiletti perea and the list goes on...

Come on man... :supsmile: I could write down a list like that of bad Napoli transfers too. What about Hernanes, Zarate, Floccari, SMS, Correa, Biglia, Candreva, Felipe Anderson, De Vrij, Basta, Immobile and Acerbi? After fees and bonuses they were all signed for over 10mil. Plus we signed Klose too.

Man you dont sign a 1m rated defender and expect him to perform , in lotitos case acerbi is the first defender we spend over 10m on! 2nd is de vrij with 7 rhe rest are  6 m at most crappy deffenders/wbs.
Il tricolore non cancella l'odore.
Lotito Vattene.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2019, 04:47:28 PM »

Man you dont sign a 1m rated defender and expect him to perform , in lotitos case acerbi is the first defender we spend over 10m on! 2nd is de vrij with 7 rhe rest are  6 m at most crappy deffenders/wbs.

De Vrij was more than 7mil but we're splitting hairs here. Biava cost us nothing. Dias was about 3.5mil. They weren't crap defenders.

But I'm not going to really argue on this because defence is the main area of the team which has been handled really poorly. I mean, we spent 8mil on Wallace and he's not exactly great, but at least we should be able to recoup a decent amount on him, same Bastos.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2019, 04:48:52 PM »

I read your post really well now you read mine! Adl had the courage to sell cavani for 70 and lavezzi for 40 higuain for 95  reinvrsted this koney and now have a champion squad, on the other hand lotito missed on selling anderson for 70 (his own words) biglia to utd for 35 , de vrij for free keita for free and sms for 100! That is the difference between gambling and being a kitty cat.oh and that -130m is generated from regular cl football! By selling the likes of cavani and reinvesting in the team! Not selling the likes of keita biglia de vrij and getting bastos wallace and de gennaro.

As i said - i agree that the management doesn't handle contract issues well. With that is meant that players like Keita, Anderson and De Vrij should have been sold earlier or given a better contract to stay for longer. This is where i completely agree.
The point is - if you sell SMS now for 100 mill., you don't get now players for 10 mill. who have the quality of someone like Mertens or Allan or Callejon.
The market changed, because in times when Cavani was sold, you would not have got 100 mill. for SMS  :twinkle:
Players who were bought for 10 mill. would cost now minimum 30.
If we sell SMS now, we would have to find 2-3 players who are about 20-30 mill expensive, and they should be players who don't earn more than 2 mill. per season.

Which players would that be?
Remember... clubs like Milan, Inter or Juve should not be interested because they pay more.

And again .... what has Napoli won with their project? :supsmile:

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #117 on: February 07, 2019, 04:54:53 PM »

What i wanted to say too is, that we should not believe what we read in the media.

I'm pretty sure that no club said they would give us 100 mill. for SMS or 80 mill. for Anderson.
Lotito says this .... Lotito can say much ... maybe he sad it to rise the price.

No club is spending 100 for SMS, when Juve got Ronaldo for that. Media headlines are incredible nonsense.

cz35

• Aquilotto
« Reply #118 on: February 07, 2019, 11:59:38 PM »

Just passing by to say that considering the way the market is, we definitely could sell SMS for 100mil, the real question is how much of that we would actually get.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]