Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Serie A: Frosinone - SS Lazio 0-1, 04/02/2019  (Read 1448 times)

Sile

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Frosinone - SS Lazio 0-1, 04/02/2019
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2019, 11:50:55 PM »

Inzaghi says that both Ciro and LA are very doubtful for the match against Empoli.

From what I saw, many other players are fatigued, and when fatigued, they easily pick up injuries.

These 3 points could prove costly
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2019, 12:12:44 AM »

Hard match,three big points.
 We rested SMS-Lulic-Leiva...
 We dominate in first half, three great chances for Caicedo who score at his fourth shot....
 We was tired,LA complicate a lot,Not a single danger corner-but good assist.
 Acerbi very good,Ciro as ciro..
 Durmisi respected his teamates more than its need-not trying to put some cross....
 Btw Marusic had a very good cross ...I think it was 9 minute(Ciro-Caicedo didnt follow the action).
 Badelj had a very good match(I saw that media didnt like it, poor for them-the worst...4.5 note !).
 He had one big mistake but after he was sub we saw nonexisting midfield. No idea.... true,Badelj is slow,but was always near the ball.
 LA didnt give him a ball a lot of times-trying to find Ciro....
 Considering our complete performance , for me personaly Badelj was one of the best tonight.
 Voted Caicedo becouse was active,scored a 3 point goal, involved in every danger action in first half...
 Subs was poor, especialy the tactical choice from Inzaghi (Radu-Durmisi-Lulic ). Parolo-Lulic took responsability's for technically part of duty !-strange.
 Berisha needs more games. Inzaghi should not repaid the last season mistake : Injuries-tired players....
 We have 4 easy matches on papper before derby. Players like Badelj-Berisha-Caicedo needs more minutes in field.
 Durmisi also....
 Rotation is a must....we saw what happen in second half. Tired players,tired sub players.
 The match to forget except great goal from Caicedio.

Silindeee

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2019, 09:18:29 AM »

I really dont understand why Caicedo and Badeji were subbed.
Isnt this kind of games that we must rotate some players?
Why take them out at 60min and less.....
You could see the frustration in their faces when they got out.
If only caicedo was better at finishing ,he would be the best ever second striker, he is like a beast and has good movement, i really like him.

VaNDaL

• Aquilotto
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2019, 09:55:02 AM »

Beside the 3 points and Caicedo's goal , it was an aweful performance. Lucky to get 3 points from the 19th in Seria A.
I think that Inzaghi is between a rock(the players) , a hard place(Lotito) and emotions(his and the fans).
The players are underperforming or thinking for transfers in "bigger teams".
Lotito is refusing to help ans bring some "class" to the team.
And the decisions he makes during matches , most of the time is based on his emotions and fans "pressure" , rather than "sense" and tactical skills...
Open your mind and live ultras

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2019, 11:03:26 AM »

Beside the 3 points and Caicedo's goal , it was an aweful performance. Lucky to get 3 points from the 19th in Seria A.
I think that Inzaghi is between a rock(the players) , a hard place(Lotito) and emotions(his and the fans).
And the decisions he makes during matches , most of the time is based on his emotions and fans "pressure" , rather than "sense" and tactical skills...

You have to put things in context. The team was tired after 120+ min against Inter 3 days ago, we did not have SMS and we lost Luis Alberto along the way. These are the games that decide your season - if we win the next 4 games 1-0 with poor performances, I will be more than happy. But I feel people on this list (you included) expect us to score a lot and win by big margins. That does not happen when you have 3 competitions to focus on.

You can criticise Inzaghi for subbing Caicedo and Badelj, but from his point of view he brought in Leiva's experience and Berisha's determination to close the game. Not sure if we had better subs at that point and if you would have asked the forum, those were probably the names they would have put in at 1-0 against Frosinone in the 60th minute. It is Italy - close the game, take the points.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2019, 11:26:06 AM »

So there was an incident in the match where a member of the coaching team was telling Ciro to get booked..most likely so he would miss Empoli home instead of being suspended for a tougher match

https://streamable.com/9yf54

The coach is yelling "Fatti ammonire" which means get booked.

edit: Just for the record, I couldn't care less and actually think it would have been a smart move. Better than he's out for the next match than something much more difficult. I can already see a non existing yellow being given out to Ciro so he will miss the derby.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:28:56 AM by ilsemprelaziale »
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2019, 11:42:01 AM »

In my opinion this is pretty common in football, but its kind of embarassing that the coach is stood there doing it so blatantly, with all the cameras and microphones around the field now its impossible not to be seen.

This is something they could easily have told Ciro in the dressing room, its not like midway through the game they realised they had Empoli to play soon.

Like I say its one of those things that im convinved happens often, but I can see us getting some sort of fine for it as theyve done it so openly.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2019, 12:09:25 PM »

good game in the first half. And totally clear that the team was tired in the second one.

If i read some comments here, i could think we lost the match.... :whistle:

People should understand that Frosinone is not a Serie C side, where you go there and score a 4:0 after playing 120 minutes away in Milano.
Frosinone had a week time to prepare that game, we had 3. Empoli ....coming next will have full 4 days to prepare, we will have today and tomorrow... = half the time compared to our opponent.

The subs were in my opinion the right ones, but they had problems to get into the game - especially Leiva.

Badelj had problems when the opponent came and dribbled past him - that happened to often. Caicedo plays good football, but is not moving enough. LA was injured.

When you know that our first team defense already does not have the biggest quality, how you wanna win comfortable away to Frosinone with more players of our bench???

I liked how Durmisi played, especially in the defense. But like stefano_6 said i would also have liked to see more offensive by him. When we lacked in movements, his speed should have helped us more.

About Berisha - i'm also dissapointed, but Inzaghi said that he needs time. New league and injured for the first months is not easy.

Ciro problem - he should have picked a yc, because he will maybe be out vs. Empoli anyway. Same goes for LA and Correa.
Ciro can pick up his YC vs. Genoa too - then we will miss him vs. Udinese at home.

Excited to see how the line up will look like vs. Empoli.

VaNDaL

• Aquilotto
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2019, 12:19:09 PM »

You have to put things in context. The team was tired after 120+ min against Inter 3 days ago, we did not have SMS and we lost Luis Alberto along the way. These are the games that decide your season - if we win the next 4 games 1-0 with poor performances, I will be more than happy. But I feel people on this list (you included) expect us to score a lot and win by big margins. That does not happen when you have 3 competitions to focus on.

You can criticise Inzaghi for subbing Caicedo and Badelj, but from his point of view he brought in Leiva's experience and Berisha's determination to close the game. Not sure if we had better subs at that point and if you would have asked the forum, those were probably the names they would have put in at 1-0 against Frosinone in the 60th minute. It is Italy - close the game, take the points.
Focusing on three competitions ? Really ?
This was our second match in Coppa Italia. And in LE we play mostly with our subs, where we even look like uninterested ...
So our focus is clearly Serie A.
I don't think that fatigue can be an excuse agains team that is 19th in the League. I mean we have profesional players , right ? 
Fatigue is part of being a football player. The play for money , as you work for yours. Can you excuse yourself to your boss with fatigue ? That you have overworked on thursday , so you will lack on work on monday ?
Stop defending our players wheb they are obviously not playing sh☆t , when we all know what are they capable if they were to play hard.
I mean we are all Lazio fans , not Immobile , SMS , Leiva , Wallace or Radu fans , right ?
I couldn't care less if it is Immobile or Icardi(for example) who leads our attack. I care that he gives his best for Lazio and helps the club win and grow.
Open your mind and live ultras

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2019, 12:20:06 PM »

Ciro can pick up his YC vs. Genoa too - then we will miss him vs. Udinese at home.
Udinese must have been postponed. Can't play Udinese on 25th and Milan on 26th. In between both Sevilla legs and derby. So if Ciro picks up yellow vs Genoa, no Ciro in derby. Assuming he sits out Empoli.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12