Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Lazio V Roma 2004  (Read 1482 times)

locolaziale

Lazio V Roma 2004
« on: August 22, 2010, 05:27:56 PM »

Ciao ragazzi,

I use to post a lot when this was laziomania, I've noticed theres still the same people on here. Good to see this has been keeping up.

I have a question for anyone who knows...

I can't remember who organised the event, but a bunch of us laziomania people went to the derby in 2004 where the game got abandoned  (tear gas was horrible). I was wondering if theres any photos of that night floating around, they where posted on laziomania shortly after, but i never got a chance to save them..From memory there where a few taken when we where sitting in the stands...and the tear gas was becoming unbearable. im certian im in  a few photos and would love to see them again if possible. any luck??

Thanks guys.. and of corse.. Forza Lazio!!  :sciarpa05:

SSL.Galles

• Aquila Senior
Re: Lazio V Roma 2004
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 12:21:30 AM »

I believe it was Laziofever by then
My postman looks exactly like Lottito

locolaziale

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 05:47:57 AM »

you could be right..its been a while

adminfever

• LazioLand Admin
  • Aquilotto
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 12:09:12 AM »

you could be right..its been a while
No.it s been two hours that u weren't postin hereeee.... :whistle:
The admin is made by the LFever Team group. In this forum we are all responsible.

locolaziale

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 02:53:49 AM »

lol...maybe im asking a bit to much...not to worry, thanks anyway.  :beer:

Ermetico

• LazioLand Manager
  • Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 12:36:45 PM »

Ciao Loco.
It was Laziofever organizing that Derby( the meeting only) we were in Tevere and it was a nightmare for all. Maybe 45 ppl and one of us ( Jusoo?) walcking with sticks due to a broken bone.
I still remember how many times we were ready to get out and then stopped by cops.
When out we walk trough the riots and we reached in 20 minutes walking a restaunrant in Ponte Milvio.
For me, as responsabile, was a real pain in the ass coz i felt guilty for all about such a shameful situation and , moreover, dangerous.
When i sit on my chair for dinner i drunk 2 pints in one shot for the stomachshaking and nervous.
Somewhere in my pc the pictures are hidden. I promise to find them.
Dont' ask what la Lazio can do for you.
Ask yourself what you can do for la Lazio.

locolaziale

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 04:29:48 AM »

grazie ermertico, not to worry my friend...that was a great night regardless of the dramas,.. it was a shame about the game being cancelled, but i guess the important thing was that no one got hurt (well at least none of the forum people hah)..grazie di nuovo for organising it, i was only 18 and it was good 2 go with a group of people..in a way and especially in the situation, it was a good thing that we had a group of us. and you did a great job in making sure everyone was counted for. u deserved those beers haha..truely was a great and unexpected night and something i wont forget, im sure a lot of people felt the same.

thank you for searching for those photos..cheers!
Pages: [1]