Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Zarate or Rocchi?  (Read 3702 times)

Ermetico

• LazioLand Manager
  • Aquila Imperiale
Zarate or Rocchi?
« on: August 30, 2010, 01:43:11 PM »

If i am wrong forgive me but i must post my tought.
In this team there too many players and some are not really happy on what the future can deserve because , the attack line up, is already fill up with Zarate Rocchi Floccari, Foggia and Hernanes.
Also , today, Santa Cruz seems to be confirmed and the situation will be more sensitive .
Another problem is that the salary costs went up and the sum is: We need to sell someone  and reduce the general  costs.

There are 2 chance that reflects the above issue: Zarate ( 20.mln euro) and Rocchi ( 8.mln).
Both of them are unhappy and both pretends to play each match.
Both reach over 1mln salary and more ( Zarate).....

My opinion is that there are good chances to see one of them ( Zarate priority) to leave tomorrrow.

Is just a tought , just an idea....or maybe not.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 01:45:00 PM by Ermetico »
Dont' ask what la Lazio can do for you.
Ask yourself what you can do for la Lazio.

hamid

• LF Legend
Re: Zarate or Rocchi?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 02:12:51 PM »

Zarate leaving? Who is ready to pay over 20 million euros at the moment for him? And Rocchi, I think 8million euros is too much for a player in his age.

Anyway----------------------------------------------

Listen to me Mr. Lotito and Mr. Reja,
Selling any of them to make room for Santa Cruz would be a real mistake. DON'T DO THIS...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 02:19:16 PM by hamid »
we breathe LAZIO

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 02:19:44 PM »

Very hard. Rocchi - many years at Lazio. Always doing his best.

On the other hand. A young talented player who can become a world class player. Not the easiest character, but you can handle it.

In my opinion - if we get Santa Cruz, then Rocchi has to leave. Heīs the older one, and heīs not getting younger. Heīs the capitano now, but it doesnīt make sense, when heīs not playing.

Zarate is a big talent, and if he plays a season like his first one, then heīs one of the best in our squad.
This kind of talent - if you want to sell him, you have to sell him after a great season. Then you get a lot of money. More than now.

We also have to look for a good future - and itīs not easy, but we have to be honest - Rocchi isnīt our future.

In addition, a transfer of Rocchi would be perfect in 1-2 days. A Zarate transfer takes over a month. The sum of a possible Zarate transfer is too high for many clubs.

Biancocelesti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 02:23:29 PM »

If it's down to this solution, Rocchi should definetly leave. Zarate is much younger and he is a part of our future. Rocchi is getting closer to the end of his career, and if he is not happy with the bench, at the age of 33, then he should find himself a new club. It would be a huge misstake to sell one of our most talented players to make room for another 30 year old!

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 02:28:47 PM »

I dont understand why sitting on bench must be a problem for Rocchi, when even in Fiorentina he won't be a starter for sure!
we breathe LAZIO

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 02:34:53 PM »

I donīt think that Rocchi would be on bench at Fiorentina. Jovetic will play again in 2011. Now they only have Gilardino. They need a second striker now.

Remi

• Aquilotto
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 02:54:27 PM »

As said, out of the two options we must keep Zarate. He did not have the best of seasons last season, but he's still a massively talented player and someone we would regret selling for sure. I love Rocchi and he's been an important player and great leader for us, but he's getting up there in age, and if someone has to leave then it should be him.

lazionale

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 03:03:20 PM »

If i have to choose Zarate or Rocchi i will choose Rocchi to leave, He gave all he could give to Lazio and Santa Cruz is the right player to replace him. It will be a mistake selling Zarate 1: nobody is going to give 20mil. for a striker that is not finding the net........ 2: we have to wait coz with the  help of hernanes he will find his form and we can see the real Zarate.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 03:41:13 PM »

It will be a mistake to replace anyone with Santa Crock.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

danielganx

• Aquilotto
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 04:09:47 PM »

i wouldn't mind if rocchi or zarate leave as long as we can get quality striker ( luis suarez, pazzini , forlan ,or thomas muller ) , not santa cruz  :ohnoo: if santa cruz comes as an addition it's okay , but if rocchi/zarate must go because of him , i'd say no for santa ..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4