Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 68

Author Topic: Mak Of The Day  (Read 45357 times)

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Mak Of The Day
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2010, 12:34:27 AM »

And quite unrelated, but perhaps cause for concern, it seems that Makipizza has a rival in Bulgaria using his name on it's identical business: http://www.maki.bg/en/home.html

Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah ahaha  :bravo:

No way!!!!! Thanks for informing Ed..... and its even in Sofia (my hometown), next year when I'm back in Bulgaria I'll definitely make sure I visit Maki Pizza and take some photos!

Maybe Maki himself will make a guest appearance  :beer:

LazioS70

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2010, 01:02:12 PM »

Im happy that Maki can now play in the highest level again....i cant really define what is HIS highest level but this man is a goal machine. The glory will hit you soon mate from the pizzabusiness. :winner: :vcool: :twinkle: :razz: :razz: :razz:
Grazie Edy Reja! Antonio uno di noi!!!!!
The University of Tartu is looking for a football science lector(soccer scientist). Anybody around here?
Kelly Clarkson-"Mr Know it all"

Kirilski

• Aquilotto
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2010, 01:25:35 PM »

hahahaha bravo Ed.. thanks for the Makis update... maybe i'll go in Sofia in about 1-2 weeks and maybe i'll check that restaurant  :beer:

p.s. OMG now i must visit this restaurant - when you click on the page it goes one of my favorite songs from Norah Jones - Sunrise (this maki pizza restaurant is a world class!!!)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 01:30:56 PM by Kirilski »

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2010, 01:26:24 PM »

This thread just needed you, LazioS70!!  :supsmile:
we breathe LAZIO

Kris

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2010, 01:52:14 PM »

LOL, spot on Hamid.

There was an Englishman, An Estonian & a Nigerian in a bar........ How this joke ends is anyone's guess in this thread.  :supsmile:
FORZA EL ZORRO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCsTBabaoIw FORZA MVFC!

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2010, 02:33:23 PM »

LOL, spot on Hamid.

There was an Englishman, An Estonian & a Nigerian in a bar........ How this joke ends is anyone's guess in this thread.  :supsmile:

And the Estonian says :"Well we can't have an orgy here, all the oil will damage the upholstery!!""
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

LazioS70

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 04:20:58 PM »

Well Sile, the upholstery is insured anyway....This is a big global business you know ;D
Yesterday i couldnt see Estonia-Italy at all because im in Sweden at the moment...i was so angry the poor italians got their points...what a shiddy national team they have at the moment....but a win is a win.....fortunately in the end of the day i went in our forum and saw this fantastic topic here....couldnt believe my eyes(tnx Ed)....Maki made my day again.... :beer:
Anyway i will be waiting for new updates from Greece....i mean updates from Makis second hobby....soccer....from the pizza business i can see myself from different sites anyway. Yesterday they(Maki, Manfre, Mauri) opened 23 new restaurants in Stockholm and other citys....what a show that was.....
Grazie Edy Reja! Antonio uno di noi!!!!!
The University of Tartu is looking for a football science lector(soccer scientist). Anybody around here?
Kelly Clarkson-"Mr Know it all"

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 09:36:28 PM »

A 0-0 draw with Kavala may have been disappointing for the Larissa faithful, however it still kept them at the top of the Greek Superleague after 2 rounds (albeit along with 4 other teams). A goal wrongly called offside and some missed chances it seems...

Unfortunately for us, the mighty Makinoya was only utilised as a 56th minute substitute (obviously they are saving him for harder matches to come). It seems that he had one clear chance that was saved by the Kavala goalkeeper Galinović (a world class save of course).

Not the best of days for our Makigreco but at least he got some valuable game time and should be back in the starting line up soon. He is just lulling all the defenders into a false sense of security before he hits them with a run of goals... just you wait Greek Superleague!

Larissa: Viera, Dabizas, Taylaridis, Benetidis, Velasco, Geremi, Romeoy, Canobbio (56 ’ Makinoya), Koyzan, Metin, Mplazek (64 ’ Poyri).

Kavala: Galinović, Petkakis, Ikonomou, Ntoygklao, Tomasits, Dié (90 ’ Theodwrelis), Ntikrok, Onoyatsi (66 ’ Alexantrobits), Ampntoyn, Ogkmpetse (46 ’ Boytsitsebits), Ntarsebil.

Tickets: 3097 – Receipts: 36024

Mak Of The Day: Maklando Maklonso
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 07:43:42 PM »

Thanks for the updates Ed. Only one thing; why isnt he in the starting line-up?he MUST be their best player and star, no?
Lotito VATTENE!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2010, 08:47:19 PM »

To be fair, Larissa ain't a bad side. Not so long ago, they dumped Blackburn out of UEFA and with players like Dabizas, Tavlaridis, Canobbio, Tumer Metin, Cousin, Geremi, Rudi Skacel and Viera, jeez, it's not a squad I'd expect him to start in. Obviously I know this thread is a pisstake, but if we can allow ourselves to be serious, it's a very good squad.

My only fear for Stephen is that he starts going out on the piss with Jan Blazek...  :whistle:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 68