Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 68

Author Topic: Mak Of The Day  (Read 45356 times)

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: Mak Of The Day
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 10:39:25 PM »

Disaster for Larissa as they fall to a 1-0 defeat at Iraklis...

Disaster for Makigrecofans as the star is benched once again and only appears on 69 minutes...

Disaster as he sets up a chance for Blazek that is spurned...

Disaster as he misses a late chance by putting the ball just wide...

The coach was asked -Whether the change should be done earlier Makinoya?

"We are judged. We are all judged for the result. Today we were better, we have created more stages"

It seems that everyone is questioning the exclusion of Maki and the coach will certainly be under pressure to play him from the start next weekend. If I were Maki (gosh, there's a dream :roll_eyes: !?!) then I would try bribing the coach with some delicious home-made Makipizza, or give him a few discount tokens...

One to forget for everyone...

Mak Of The Day: Mak Makidict XVI
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

lazionale

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 02:50:46 PM »

iraklis larissa 1-0 (18-9-10)

The lasy part of the video is where Maki missed the draw goal ...

:what:

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2010, 08:56:37 PM »

It's all beginning to feel like a bit of a let-down for Makinoya. Again he was only on the bench for a game against Kerkyra, a game that the fans were desparate to win after a disappointing start to the season. An early goal was followed by an equaliser but no sign of our hero until the 80th minute. Even a star striker sometimes has trouble changing the game in 10 minutes and, alas, Maki couldn't stop the final result being 1-1.

The press again asked why the wildcard Makinoya wasn't played earlier, again Coach Papakostas defended his team and complained about palying well but not scoring (huh, isn't that what your Nigerian Superstar is supposed to be there for??!!).

It seems Maki finds himself with a boss who only appreciates his cooking skills...

Mak Of The Day: Makmile Makskey (Horray for The Donkey)
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

Boksic

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2010, 10:37:32 PM »

Great Maki thread, finally someone who appreciates his amazing talents. I finally found this thread has been looking all over here to find it after Ed mentioned it in the chatroom.

PS - Do not forgett the great Mak of the day. Jenson Mutton he drove a good race today! While the Paul Mince gets a close second :)

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2010, 05:54:19 AM »

We must all wish that Makinwa does well in Greece, otherwise he'll be deported here again!
we breathe LAZIO

LaziAli

• LazioLand Team
  • Maestrelli son's
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2010, 06:26:39 AM »

Ed, considering your performance on LF Serie A Game:

http://www.lazioland.com/laziofever/index.php?topic=377.msg5892;topicseen#msg5892

I am going to call you MakiEd soon.... :beer:
Unity in Diversity

danielganx

• Aquilotto
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 06:52:52 AM »

hehehe makiED  :razz:

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2010, 12:22:40 PM »

I am going to call you MakiEd soon.... :beer:

I don't blame you Ali! I may even change my name by deed poll if I continue to embarrass myself in both fantasy games and Makigreco stays on the bench...

Glad you finally found the thread Boksic, and don't worry, Jenson Mutton will always remain THE best Mak Of The Day, he is in a league of his own!

Like the encouragement hamid, everyone is willing the boy on, if he just gets a few starts he will terrorise the dodgy Greek defences :twinkle:

Has anyone visited that fake Makipizza restaurant in Bulgaria yet?

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2010, 01:12:48 PM »

Haha the other day I was in a mall down here and I noticed a Japanese place called Makicafe` or something like that.

I'll snap a photo of their sign on my phone next time I'm down there.
La Lazio č la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Boksic

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 03:21:51 PM »

Maki also has a japanese restaurant, which he recently opened in many places around the world, you can view his menu here http://makirestaurant.com/

This is the maki greating which hints that he's the chef at this outlet- "Maki uses only fresh ingredients. Try any dish and see the difference our commitment to quality means for your palate—and your appetite! We hope you do this many times and for many visits. Enjoy!".

Maki seems to be doing very good in this business, we may soon expect him to retire, we'll miss all the goals that he used to bang.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 03:26:50 PM by Boksic »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 68