Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68]

Author Topic: Mak Of The Day  (Read 44537 times)

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
Re: Mak Of The Day
« Reply #670 on: February 08, 2017, 02:59:15 AM »

I heard that mighty cisse has join under the king maki's wing as a DJ/Producer/ Clothing brand?

any confirmation bout this?, ed???

Sile

• LF Legend
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #672 on: May 02, 2017, 11:32:34 AM »

Thanks for finding that interview Sile, Makinews has sadly been in very short supply recently. It is nice to hear that Stephen still has a good relationship with everyone at Lazio and we should certainly all be keeping an eye on Sampdoria's fullback Stanley Amuzie after his recommendation. Conversely, it is always sad to read about the ever present injuries that destroyed his time here.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #673 on: July 09, 2017, 09:38:32 AM »

While life slowly goes on, our hero - Senor Man - is keeping busy. What else to expect from such an entrepreneur, right? But finding any news and updates has been a difficult task as Maki seems more private now that he's out of the limelight.

But, I have found an exclusive video of Makinwasindaco where he together with Onazi and Akindele Ola Dolce are preparing for distributing out hundreds of new pairs of Nike football boots back in their home country to help talented football players reach the heights of Maki himself. You'd need more then just a pair of boots for that ofcourse but it's a start and a great initiative for men with big hearts. "For the boys" as Maki himself put it  :bravo:

See video here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUFI8HeDLF_/?hl=nb

I was overwhelmed when I realised that not only does Maki have a Twitter, he also have an Instagram account and what a joy to scroll through a small bit of the Senor Man's life.

I was pleased to learn that just a few weeks ago there was a commemorative match in Lagos for the Lagos@50 anniversary where a Super Eagle team with players from Lagos were playing other Super Eagles from the rest of the country. Maki were obviously taking part as the Super Eagles hadn't played in Lagos for over 13 years. Other big names to take part were Obafemi Martins and Onazi.

I had difficulty browsing through the Nigerian news papers for correct information about the result of the match and it gets kind of confusing. Match was supposed to be played on Sunday June 11th and Maki is pictured together with Martins here above in blue shirts. But there is no info to be found about the game and result. 3 days later, on Wednesday there are news about an All Star Super Eagles team playing a charity match against Westerlo Academy, losing 5-1 with Maki and Onazi taking part, but not Obafemi.  They played in black shirts here so I can only assume Maki played two matches, though not scoring the only Super Eagle goal. I assume he made a bigger mark in the previous match that obviously seemed more important. I can at least quote one news outlet after the 5-1 trashing; "After the ‘beating’ on the pitch, the Super Eagles players had another hectic time leaving the venue as the excited crowd were all over them for one thing or the other." Hopefully our hero got out of there unscratched.  :ohnoo:

Via his instagram, we are also treated with family pictures (though I can't find out how to make a picture from Instagram appear here) from visits at Stadio Olimpico, where beautiful Ayokunle is pictured with a big smile. Though with only one front tooth which Onazi humorously points out and where Maki responds; "I no know when that teeth go grow oo":bravo:

I suggest you start following https://www.instagram.com/makoz83/?hl=nb asap as you never know what treats Maki will share with us!

Well guys, I no know what's next for our hero oo but I have a feeling we'll have more frequent news in the future!  :sciarpa05:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #674 on: July 09, 2017, 04:48:52 PM »

Maki seems to be in great shape, even after so many years off the field he still looks like having that killer's instinct and Lotare are crazy if they don't at least consider him as a solution to Immobile back up  :twinkle:

Really nice to see him and Onazi doing this for the kids!

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #675 on: July 10, 2017, 05:06:13 PM »

:wow: :winner: :bravo: :beer: :vcool:
Too much glorious Makiness in one go, I'm going to have to take this all in...
MAKTASTIC work Makiman...

PS. Now that Rudiger has departed Italy there is a gap in the sock market that might interest our Senor Man and his sharp business brain. Makisocks anyone?
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #676 on: July 26, 2017, 08:31:24 AM »

Tanti Auguri Senor Man! (also known as the 'Brain man' by his players!)  :beer: :scarfup: :bravo:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68]