Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Lazio club Malta Had another great visit  (Read 1573 times)

lazionale

• Aquila Imperiale
Lazio club Malta Had another great visit
« on: September 09, 2010, 02:50:28 PM »

Afterthe  head-coach and talent scout Volfango Patarca in 2002, Dr. Felice Pulici (Ex S.S.Lazio Goal keeper 1974) in 2003, Tony Malco (composer and singer of Lazio's official anthem " Vola Lazio Vola ") & Guido De Angelis (LAZIALITA) in mid 2004, The COPPA ITALIA   that was accompanied in Malta by Dr.Felice Pulici in 2004, Mr Delio Rossi& family In 2007, The king himself Mr. Giuseppe Signiori in 2008,  this year we invited with success Mr. M.Manzini (team manager S.S.LAZIO from 1988 and collabolatore since 1977) He was accompaniated by Dr.felice Pulici & his wife for a short stay of 3 days .

Maurizio Manzini Was very nice and he was very surprised of the Lazialita there is in our club, he answered to all members questions and told a lot about Lazio from the era of Gazza till today .... He promised as well that with his next visit he will bring a couple of Lazio players with him .. :bravo:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thats me with The lazio himself Mr.Manzini

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Lazio club Malta Had another great visit
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 12:41:45 AM »

Sounds like you guys had a good time, and glad to hear Mr Manzini is a nice man who will try bring some Lazio players next time he visits!  :sciarpa05:

I didn't know Manzini has been Lazio team manager since 1988. I thought he had that role from around the mid 90's.....  :ops:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 12:44:07 AM by Bobbi »

Gianni Calcio

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 03:45:36 AM »

I always wondered how long he has been with the club, now I know thanks!  :bravo:

NonMollareMai

• Aquilotto
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 10:28:38 AM »

Great stuff!! It would nice if you could upload all the other photos with Beppe Signori! :))

Mr.Andersson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 10:39:02 AM »

Amazing, your lazialita is a huge contribuation to Lazio and Lazioland.
Feel proud and post some more photos!  :beer:
Pages: [1]