Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Lazio games online streaming.  (Read 1341 times)

StingRay

• Aquilotto
Lazio games online streaming.
« on: September 12, 2010, 09:14:10 PM »

Dear all Laziale friends,

I'm looking for websites that constantly showing Lazio games, of course it's better free but I would pay for it if the price is reasonable. My local stations and subscribed cable TV don't show Serie A anymore... the only way I can watch Lazio is to switch to another cable company, which is way too expensive. I'd like to think about switching as my last resort. Anyone?

Thanks in advance, Forza Lazio!  :stend1900:

Sile

• LF Legend
Re: Lazio games online streaming.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 10:57:47 PM »

Before the games start log into the chat room and ask. These sites change, and while some sites are more frequent that others you can never know in advance where you will find a stream.

To get you on the right track, I'd recommend you download and install the following free software: sopcat, tvants, and veetle.

Next, if you can, register a free account with bet365 or betfair, they often have streams of the games in their betting offer. No need to deposit any money or ever bet, I just use the bet365 account to watch streams.

If they aren't showing, then the sites you can check for streams are:
http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football
under categories you can see that some links require a certain software
http://rojadirecta.com/     - check a couple of minutes before the game, same as myp2p

http://atdhe.net/     - personal favorite, shows the matches pretty often, no software required, can stretch the window to full screen.

All of the above are absolutely free and legal. Please not that posting direct links to games in the forum is a violation of the Italian copyright law and is therefore strictly prohibited in the forum. Use private messaging or the chat-room.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

StingRay

• Aquilotto
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 08:32:14 AM »

Thank you Sile. Hopefully it's helpful for other poor souls like me.

Kirilski

• Aquilotto
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 03:17:15 PM »

yeah as i notice there is almost every Serie A match at bet365 but im not sure if that's just for Macedonia or for all countries. (the stream quality is very good even is around 500kbs it can compare with around 1Mb/ps)

Lonely_Lazio_Lover

• Aquilotto
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 04:03:51 PM »

I would also like to listen to La Lazio in radio, but I can`t access any more to Radio Incontro, two weeks before the season everything was ok. so I listened to Rai but there they have the matches only in conference. Are there any more radio channels online with livestreams from Lazio matches?

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 06:59:52 PM »

yeah as i notice there is almost every Serie A match at bet365 but im not sure if that's just for Macedonia or for all countries. (the stream quality is very good even is around 500kbs it can compare with around 1Mb/ps)

Last season I watched all the Lazio games I could on bet365. Really good site. This year you are not able to watch it in Norway. Not sure why but it sux. Any other countries can't use bet365 for streaming anymore?

Henrik

• Aquilotto
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 11:30:08 PM »

Same here in Sweden.
Pages: [1]