Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: The North Curve: Lazio Video Blogs  (Read 7948 times)

dimascio

• Aquila Imperiale
The North Curve: Lazio Video Blogs
« on: October 20, 2010, 09:55:12 PM »

Here you will find the collection of "The North Curve" Lazio Video Blogs. :cnstend:

I'll post only the 4 episodes from this season.  If you want to see last year and the years prior please visit the collection at http://northcurve.com or http://youtube.com/dimascio

What is North Curve?

Join armchair critic and voice of “Curva Nord Bar” (in Toronto, Canada) Michael Di Mascio weekly as he dissects and analyzes each SS Lazio game and immerses himself into the daily dealings off the pitch of the club. Fellow blogger Matthew Macher writes daily regarding the teams (Injuries, Finances, and Transfer Rumors) If you’d like to be apart of his weekly video/audio blogs  send your e-mails to: dimascio@live.ca or contact him via the Facebook group “The North Curve".

dimascio

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: The North Curve: Lazio Video Blogs
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 09:58:33 PM »

Episode 4:  October 20th, 2010

North Curve Episode: 4 Lazio v Bari, Stefano Mauri

dimascio

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 10:05:35 PM »

North Curve Episode 3: Lazio Brescia. Local Update

Back again with a fresh episode.  Half Lazio Half Local Lazio news.  Get a chance to poke some fun at the   :stendrm:

http://northcurve.com
dimascio@live.ca
Michael basks in the glory of Lazio's rise to the top of the Serie A standings.
As Lazio soars high above the rest locally, our hated cousins' supporters club tried to put a wrench in the annual Supporters Derby. Magica Roma President Vito Caressa, and Adamo join the North Curve.

Enjoy,

Michael

dimascio

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 10:14:08 PM »

Episode 2:

dimascio

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 10:25:13 PM »

North Curve Season 3, Episode 1

WITH THAT WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE:  PAOLO PEROSO

dimascio

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 08:06:57 AM »

Finalmente!  My computer gave me lots of problems but I was able to get this video up!  Episode 5 of the North Curve with Lazio Vice Captain Stefano Mauri! Ancora Grazie mille to Paolo "The Great" Peroso for the opportunity.

Please Lazio brothers and sisters send me your audio or video messages as I want to make the next episode before the derby of all of us from around the world.

North Curve Episode: 5 Lazio v Palermo, Interview Intervista Stefano Mauri

Bizzy

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 02:24:21 PM »

dimascio, you do a great job!   :sciarpa05:

Ermetico

• LazioLand Manager
  • Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 10:09:35 PM »

e bravo Di mascio! u did a good work indeed...!! :winner:
Dont' ask what la Lazio can do for you.
Ask yourself what you can do for la Lazio.

dimascio

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 03:08:00 AM »

Fratelli Laziale.
It’s been too long since we’ve interacted via the usual audio/video blog through youtube and other outlets. Thank you for all the e-mails and well wishes during a rough period of inactivity. No use dwelling on it now. Our team is alive and on the verge of erasing the nightmares of Ballardini last season. So why not rejoice and complain too if you’re not satisfied with the Biancocelste or anything else with regards to Serie A. Now I have no excuse on posting episodes because we are going LIVE! That’s right L-I-V-E…

Now you too can have your say on everything Lazio and the Serie A. Join us for our innagural episode streaming live from our Toronto, Ontario (Canada) studios. Send text/sms to +14167356453 and be apart of the show. At the end of the day it’s the beautiful game but sometimes everything isn’t so beautiful. We’ll uncover and discuss it all. Until then, keep checking back @ northcurve.com as we are re-vamping the layout and welcoming Ed O’Brien from the UK to the team as well. (Lazio365) As always if you want to be apart of the team with me and Matthew (ARomaSoloLaLazio) please get in touch with me…dimascio@live.ca

I look forward to interacting even closer as we close out the business end of the season,

FORZA LAZIO!

Michael
Tomorrow we also hope to have the great Ermetico and Caxi on the program, but at the end of the day he (Ermetico) is the busiest man in Roma at the moment/L'uomo più occupato di Roma   :twinkle:

Perhaps we can post the link here and you can post it on the homepage for those who don't sign in?

http://northcurve.com/?page_id=187

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 03:12:28 PM »

Ciao Michael, good luck with the show mate. Unfortunately, I found out rather late last night that I have to attend a graduate fair with my department to convince the unemployed into education and thus, I cannot participate in the show. However, I expect to be available next week or the week after and I'll let you know in due course if you fancy a quick chat on the show.

I hope you get a good audience today, it's important to have such an outlet for a community like this.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5