Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Author Topic: The betting thread  (Read 5390 times)

Mr.Andersson

• Aquila Senior
Re: The betting thread
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2010, 11:26:43 PM »

Finally I won something, but I was a bit coward and only played like 2 € to a low odds.

Anyway:

Häcken - Malmö 2
Kumla - Munkfors 1 (Swedish ice hockey)
Ajax - Heerenveen 1
Bologna - Modena 1
Vitesse - PSV 2

Congrats!

Had a really good day myself with:
Lazio -1,5 4/5 bet
Lazio+Feyenoord 4/5
WTA - Doha - Kim Clijsters vs Jelena Jankovic (Antal spelade games) Under 18.5 1.72 2/5
Mörrums GOIS IK+TTU/Kalev 3/5
Efes Pilsen -6 5/5

:sciarpa05:

This one got away:  :sevil:
Spirou Basket Charleroi vs Roma (Handikapp) Spirou Basket Charleroi -1.5 1.76 3/5

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2010, 01:55:31 PM »

lazio went over but villareal made 1:1 ... arsenal were solid over 2.5

danuel

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2010, 05:20:08 AM »

Had a multi win stretching back to last weekend when chelsea got up over blackburn, It also included man u and newcastle, hence it didnt pay much. Otherwise had a shite weekend on the gambling front. Multi on Sampdoria, Torino and Villareal is busted thanks to Villareal drawing. Also blew money on Villa, Ath Madrid and Bilbao to get up.

Anybody got any certainties coming up (preferably in leagues im unfamiliar with like scandinavian) that i might chuck on the end of a couple of muti's to "up" the return?

Btw congrats henrik, those safe bets can be handy in winning your money back and justifying to the Mrs why you do it (without telling her is was a safe bet).

cheers
Non Mollare Mai

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2010, 08:41:01 AM »

Chernomorets - Minior home side will win for sure. Over 2.5 is 80% possible. I'm pretty sure minior will not score. forgot to write it's bulgarian league :)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2010, 01:54:21 PM »

You say awayteam will not score for sure and it's 80% chance of an over game? Then Cherno must score three times? What is odds on Cherno -1.5, cause thats sounds like a better bet imo :)

I play Mallorca -1.5 today, 2.75! Great odds!
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2010, 03:19:13 PM »

Minior are last and they are awful. Chernomorets are one of the classiest teams in Bulgaria, They beat Levski and CSKA. So I'm pretty sure that they will whoop minior's ass. For 11 games they have conceded 5 goals and scored 11. Their last two home games went over 2.5  sooo... Your call :)

I'd like our swedesh and norwegian  friends to be more active :) the scandinavian games have very good odds :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 03:22:12 PM by Roman_Eagle »

Mr.Andersson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2010, 09:16:16 PM »

Minior are last and they are awful. Chernomorets are one of the classiest teams in Bulgaria, They beat Levski and CSKA. So I'm pretty sure that they will whoop minior's ass. For 11 games they have conceded 5 goals and scored 11. Their last two home games went over 2.5  sooo... Your call :)

I'd like our swedesh and norwegian  friends to be more active :) the scandinavian games have very good odds :)

...They are very unpredictible, that is why. If you want to become a gambler who wins money in the long run, I advice you to get intreseted in US sports as they have the best statisticbases in the world.

I have a play for tomorrow that I can advice you about in the Norweigian hockey league...

Stjernen vs Storhamar.... Bet Storhamar +0.0 1.47

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2010, 10:06:36 PM »

what does it mean +0.0 ?

the bg game ended a draw 0:0 - the chernomorets forward had to change his shirt 2 times for 10 minutes cause it was ripped of by the defenders :D

Mr.Andersson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2010, 11:00:06 PM »

It means that the bet doesn't include Moneyline, so a OT win for Storhamar will not be a win for your bet.

danuel

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2010, 02:58:38 AM »

How about FC Basel V Roma? For the win Basel are paying around $2.5 and a draw is $3.3. Pretty good odds for me considering:
1) Roma are shite
2) Roma lost to basel convincingly at home
3) Roma should be disracted by the weekend derby and might even rest players
4) Roma are shite
5) I hate Roma
Non Mollare Mai
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21