Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: The betting thread  (Read 5388 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: The betting thread
« Reply #200 on: April 11, 2017, 10:04:30 PM »

Juventus is trashing Barcelona like they are playing against Palermo. Barcelona has some serious defensive issues. Knew that this would happen, if PSG can do it so can Juventus. The only difference is that Juventus will not concede 20 goals at Camp Nou like PSG.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #201 on: May 24, 2017, 05:51:07 PM »

Speaking of this Nandez guy and Penarol reminded me - Penarol is playing tonight in Libertadores.

Penarol has no chance of going through to the knock out stage as they have only 3 point from 5 games. Every game they played finished with over 2.5 goals and I believe tonight's game will end in the same way. Palmeiras should win against Tucuman but the odds on their win is only 1.4 and Tucuman is not that bad. Still, Palmeiras should have no problem in keeping the first place on the table.

What about EL final tonight? My guess is that Mourinho will, since Ibra is not playing, try to control the game with a defensive display but I am worried about Ajax - they are a very young team with not much experience and Mourinho will look to punish them and win the game by causing their mistakes. And Ajax is prone to making mistakes in defense like every other Dutch team. Any thoughts?

Tip of the day: Libertad Asuncion vs Capiata 1 or home team over 1.5 goals.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 05:58:52 PM by lazioserbia »

Cathal

« Reply #202 on: May 24, 2017, 06:03:15 PM »

I'd say the value bet is to back the game to go to penalties.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #203 on: May 24, 2017, 06:15:48 PM »

The game is probably going to finish with a draw, yes. Mourinho waiting for his chance and Ajax not strong enough to break Man Utd down. I usually play every final to end with a draw or even that both HT and FT result will be a draw but with these two teams I am not so sure. Still, I have a feeling the game will go into extra time at least.

Cathal

« Reply #204 on: May 24, 2017, 06:21:45 PM »

The game is probably going to finish with a draw, yes.

Both sides are capable of making the other look foolish on the night - United have so much more quality, Ajax have the potential to spring a surprise if they catch United off guard.

But I can see either side scoring in the first half and either side clawing it back in the second with the way the sides are likely to approach the game. A 0-0 would be ambitious...

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #205 on: May 24, 2017, 06:29:46 PM »

When you see how Man Utd reached the final there is a big chance that this game will end with less than 3 goals. We all know Mourinho is only interested in winning and he does not care if it looks ugly or not. That is why I think he will win tonight but in a very ugly way.

Another tip for today: Petrolero vs Oriente over 2.5 goals ( Bolivian Apertura ).

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #206 on: November 01, 2017, 03:45:31 PM »

This thread needs to come alive again. Don't you people bet? What do you people do with your money?  :razz:

Besiktas Monaco both teams to score
Porto Leipzig at least one goal per half
Tottenham Real Kane and Ronaldo to score
Shakhtar Feyenoord both team to score and over 2.5

Any other suggestions?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]