Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 59

Author Topic: Ştefan Radu  (Read 9078 times)

risda

• Aquilotto
Re: Radu Fans Comments
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2010, 12:21:52 PM »

Happy Birthday Stefan Radu...Wish all the best for you...Be the best defender of the world and don't leave us.. :supsmile:   :beer:
 :band04:  :offlag:
Unica Fede Unica Passione..

Biancocelesti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 12:27:04 PM »

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=15332

Apparently Lazio have made a generous offer to Radu, to extend his contract until 2015. The reported figures are 2M/season(!). His agent says that for now there are two important games to play then we'll see.

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2010, 06:05:26 PM »

I think 2M is too much for a defender in our club.
we breathe LAZIO

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2010, 01:59:31 PM »

Sell him instead. Too much money for not so much quality.

The palermo game is not over yet, but he has been the far worse player on the pitch today. I have seen these tendencies before; he tinks he is more stable and a better player than he really is. Lets cash in, he is not unreplacable and Man City wants him which would mean lots of
Lotito VATTENE!

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 02:38:59 PM »

The palermo game is not over yet, but he has been the far worse player on the pitch today. I have seen these tendencies before; he tinks he is more stable and a better player than he really is. Lets cash in, he is not unreplacable and Man City wants him which would mean lots of
Play him at CB as we did last season and we'll see just how good he really is. I think he's one of the best in Serie A.

You can't judge a guy so harshly when he's been played out of position for 8 weeks in a row.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

LofL

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, 02:41:25 PM »

He deserves a shot at CB, but I don't really think he will be the same player as last year. Last season we played with 3 in defence. On the left side of a 3 man defence he had alot less responsibility then he would have if he partner Dias in our current defence. I have my doubts Radu is tall and strong enough to be that good in a 4-man defence. He did prove us wrong last season though, so I hope i'm wrong but honestly I feel we should consider it if City wants him.

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 12:44:54 AM »

Play him at CB as we did last season and we'll see just how good he really is. I think he's one of the best in Serie A.

You can't judge a guy so harshly when he's been played out of position for 8 weeks in a row.

You have a very relevant point there, but at the same time Reja seems to think there are other options at CB that are better than Radu. Not going to turn this into an anti-Radu thread, was just pissed at his mistakes earlier today...saying that; I do think we should sell him if we get a Kolarov-like offer...
Lotito VATTENE!

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 02:46:52 AM »

You have a very relevant point there, but at the same time Reja seems to think there are other options at CB that are better than Radu. Not going to turn this into an anti-Radu thread, was just pissed at his mistakes earlier today...saying that; I do think we should sell him if we get a Kolarov-like offer...

I don't think its a case of Reja thinking there are better CB options, just that he doesn't trust the other LB options!

I think if we got a Kolarov-like offer it'd be hard to say no but we wont get such an offer until he starts playing as he was before again.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

dimascio

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2010, 09:27:40 PM »

Is it coincidence that he got booked and now will miss the Juventus game? 
Since they seem to be the team leading the way for his signature.  I'd like to have more faith in humanity but we're talking about the evil of Juventus here.  They've done it before, why not now? 

We all know Radu was in bad shape with his knee however, everyone else on a final booking (Brocchi, Dias, Biava) have all managed to stay clean.  It begs the question, why now?
Just thought i'd cook up some controversey. 
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/10/18/2171460/lazios-stefan-radu-is-ready-for-juventus-agent

flurffmeister

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2010, 07:06:57 AM »

Is it coincidence that he got booked and now will miss the Juventus game? 
Since they seem to be the team leading the way for his signature.  I'd like to have more faith in humanity but we're talking about the evil of Juventus here.  They've done it before, why not now? 

We all know Radu was in bad shape with his knee however, everyone else on a final booking (Brocchi, Dias, Biava) have all managed to stay clean.  It begs the question, why now?
Just thought i'd cook up some controversey. 
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/10/18/2171460/lazios-stefan-radu-is-ready-for-juventus-agent

haha , dude Radu is one of the most loyal players in Lazio , he was benched most of last season still he hasnt quit , considering that he's getting a 400 000 euros wage? LOL thats a primavera wage, dont question his loyalty !
Il tricolore non cancella l'odore.
Lotito Vattene.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 59