Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27

Author Topic: Talking movies  (Read 7592 times)

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Talking movies
« on: December 17, 2010, 11:37:19 AM »

Considering that some of us watch regularly movies, I think it is reasonable to have a dedicated topic.

Don`t have to analyze anything, you can just make a simple post by telling us that you have watch this and that moves last night! That only may trigger debate!
AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

William

• Aquila Senior
Re: Talking movies
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 09:53:34 PM »

Saw a Mexican film a few weeks back called "We Are What We Are"(Somos lo que hay). Watched it at an arthouse cinema so I dont think its on general release.

Excellent film about a family of cannibals who struggle to continue with daily life after the father(leader) dies. Billed as horror/drama but i'd call it drama. Fantastic drama at that! It was stuck in my head for a few days after seeing it. Love it when that happens with a film.

Anyone seen it???

martinese

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 10:09:31 PM »

Has someone seen "The wrath of Cain" because I'm not sure what to expect from it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 09:24:49 AM by martinese »

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 03:20:31 AM »

Last nite I saw 'Case 69' with renee zellweger ... complete bullshit!!!

and also I watched 'Shutter Island' with Leonardo DiCaprio. It was a good one, but from the middle of di movie, u could guess what happens at the end!!
we breathe LAZIO

Broenco

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 05:24:03 AM »

Saw a Mexican film a few weeks back called "We Are What We Are"(Somos lo que hay). Watched it at an arthouse cinema so I dont think its on general release.

Excellent film about a family of cannibals who struggle to continue with daily life after the father(leader) dies. Billed as horror/drama but i'd call it drama. Fantastic drama at that! It was stuck in my head for a few days after seeing it. Love it when that happens with a film.

Anyone seen it???

:ohnoo: :ohnoo: :ohnoo: :what: :what: :wow: :wuzz: :wuzz:

:beer: :beer: :beer:
Non Mollare Mai!!!!!

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 07:42:27 AM »

Last nite I saw 'Case 69' with renee zellweger ... complete bullshit!!!

and also I watched 'Shutter Island' with Leonardo DiCaprio. It was a good one, but from the middle of di movie, u could guess what happens at the end!!

I watched both of these movies! About "Case 69", a weird movie indeed. But not bullshit for sure.

Shutter Island on the other hand is a different cup pf tea. One hell of a movie if you ask me.

Ramone

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 08:24:22 AM »

Yesterday I watched a feature documentary movie called "The Ku Klux Klan: A Secret History" and I found myself shocked by the brutality and violence of the KKK members to some minorities in America. The hatred, torture and also murder were unbelievable. How come a man be so savage?

Not to be watched with the family.  :razz:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 08:25:59 AM by Ramone »

William

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 01:35:18 PM »

Anyone seen it???

:ohnoo: :ohnoo: :ohnoo: :what: :what: :wow: :wuzz: :wuzz:

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Does that mean you seen it???

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 02:28:24 PM »

Did any one watch the movies which are based on Stig Larsson`s MIllenuim Trillogy?

So far watched 2: The Girl with a Dragon Tatoo and The Girl that played with fire.
Swedish movies but absolutely fascinating.

Both are a MUST WATCH flicks!

Broenco

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2010, 04:23:45 AM »

Does that mean you seen it???

No... I haven't, and won't be... my heart is too soft for watching cannibalism :supsmile:
Non Mollare Mai!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27