Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Asian Nations Cup 2011  (Read 1908 times)

hamid

• LF Legend
Asian Nations Cup 2011
« on: January 11, 2011, 05:18:22 PM »

Is anyone watching these games?

I'm not!
we breathe LAZIO

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: Asian Nations Cup 2011
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 04:27:46 PM »

No replies, must mean nobody is watching but I must say I did check the results a couple of times! Australia and S Korea both won their first games in Group C unsurprisingly but elsewhere there are a few strange group leaders. Uzbekistan lead Group A with 2 wins but have to play China last game, Jordan lead Group B and Saudi Arabia are bottom after 2 matches, and in Group D all teams have only played once with Iran the only winners.

The funniest thing I found was the name of India's captain - step forward 31 year old midfielder CLIMAX Lawrence :razz:
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 06:05:48 PM »

Japan 5 - 0 Saudi Arabia

Can't believe mi eyes!!!  :what:
we breathe LAZIO

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 06:10:19 PM »

The funniest thing I found was the name of India's captain - step forward 31 year old midfielder CLIMAX Lawrence :razz:

Don't know much about him but a source close to me tells me he's peaked  :beer:

Broenco

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 06:57:14 PM »

Asian football is sooo underrated.... Asian countries are playing really amazing these days... the improvement in quality is faster that anyone can imagine....
Non Mollare Mai!!!!!

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 07:08:46 PM »

Japan 5 - 0 Saudi Arabia

Can't believe mi eyes!!!  :what:

This made my day!!! F*ckin Love It!
Lotito VATTENE!

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 08:42:21 PM »

Don't know much about him but a source close to me tells me he's peaked  :beer:

:bravo:
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

danuel

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 03:08:33 AM »

I was watching the highlights last night of the previous two nights games and there has been some amazing goals.

Looking forward to the Socceroos taking on Bahrain tonight (or is it tomorrow?) Last time we played them it was a horrible game, where bahrain basically parked the bus and spent most of the match on stretchers, only to walk back onto the field 2 mins later. Hopefully we get an early goal so they are forced to do some attacking and not time wasting.
Non Mollare Mai

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 03:56:07 AM »

I was watching the highlights last night of the previous two nights games and there has been some amazing goals.

Looking forward to the Socceroos taking on Bahrain tonight (or is it tomorrow?) Last time we played them it was a horrible game, where bahrain basically parked the bus and spent most of the match on stretchers, only to walk back onto the field 2 mins later. Hopefully we get an early goal so they are forced to do some attacking and not time wasting.

Oh thanks God! Finally somebody understand how we Iranians suffer when we play against Arabian teams!!!
we breathe LAZIO

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2011, 10:29:34 AM »

Australia topped Group C and will face last tourneys winners,Iraq, in the early game on saturday. As for Iran,we get to play friggin S.Korea for the 5th consecutive time in the AFC cup... So far,the teams have been taking turns beating each other,and last time around the Koreans sent Iran home after penalties. To me,this is the game between the two teams that have been playing the best football so far this tournament. The Aussies have looked a bit shaky in defence, Japan is a powerhouse but have been underperforming and I thing everyone following the games would agree that the Uzbeks have looked good so far,but that they will have to face either Iran or S.Korea in the semis (they got themselves a fairly easy quarter final),a task that might be too large for them. It will be a super interesting round the one that comes now, with the ties between aussie-iraq and then the late game on saturdya, s. Korea-iran, as the two most interesting..
Lotito VATTENE!
Pages: [1] 2