Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29

Author Topic: España - Primera Division  (Read 22286 times)

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
España - Primera Division
« on: June 12, 2010, 02:22:11 PM »

The official topic for the Primera Division.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: España - Primera Division
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 08:17:01 PM »

Quote from: Caxi
Di Maria to Real - 25mil.

The Mourinho revolution has begun.

Quote from: Sile
Some arab dude bought Malaga for 36 mill, funny nobody here gives a sh1t either tongue

I predict a fail.

Quote from: Bobbi
The Arab dude bought Malaga a few weeks ago I think? Seems like a long shot and a likely fail but I'm not too convinced. I think he could bring Malaga some success, and in time maybe even challenge for Europa League qualification. It depends how much he is willing to invest, but it would be nice to see more competition in Spain.

Quote from: martinese
And now their new coach is Jesualdo Ferreira (the former Porto coach) and I think if they invest some money in new players they can make a good team which won't fight to stay in La Liga but will fight to be in the top 10.

Quote from: Taib
Di Maria has been bought for the left midfield side which he will do really well knowing his form from Benfica.

Real Madrid has now given up on Kolarov for the time being and is going for Fabio Coentrao from Benfica which is fantastic news. I hope Real Madrid sign him instead of Kolarov because he is better then Kolarov and with the added benefit of not taking up a non EU place. Then the left side will be complete.

We then need a centrel midfield partner for Alonso and probably Maicon but if Maicon does not arrive it does not matter too much since Ramos is a fantastic right back anyway.

So, just a leftback preferably Coentrao and a centrel midfielder left.

Quote from: Roman_Eagle
saw some argie games..not impressed at all from Di Maria

Quote from: Taib
Real Madrid signed Pedro Leon a long time and just recently signed Sami Khedira. One of the Diarra's has to go now.

Quote from: Bobbi
Mallorca’s Appeal Against Europa League Expulsion Dismissed

Mallorca will not compete in the 2010-11 Europa League  as their appeal against their suspension from European competition has been dismissed by UEFA, who crucially revoked the required licence from the Spanish club on July 22.

Having finished fifth in la Primera Division last term, los Barralets should have expected to be involved in Europe’s second tier continental competition, but UEFA's Control and Disciplinary Body decided that the Balearic club did not meet the conditions to earn a licence. Shocked by this decision, Mallorca appealed, but their cries fell on deaf ears.

UEFA’s official website stated on Friday afternoon: “The UEFA Appeals Body has today dismissed the appeal lodged by the Spanish club RCD Mallorca and upheld the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body's decision not to admit the Spanish club to the UEFA club competitions for the 2010-11 season.

“Among the expert reviews on which the decision of the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body was based, the conclusion of the Club Financial Control (CFC) Panel was of particular importance.

“At its meeting on July 14, 2010, the CFC Panel unanimously concluded that the licence had not been correctly awarded to RCD Mallorca and that the club did not sufficiently fulfil its financial obligations.”

Mallorca do have one further avenue of appeal remaining as they could go to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).

http://www.goal.com/en/news/166/europa-league/2010/07/30/2048906/mallorcas-appeal-against-europa-league-expulsion-dismissed

************************************************************************************

Still can't believe this. What a joke by UEFA. Very, very harsh on Mallorca and their fans. :no:

UEFA and Platini are always ranting on about not allowing clubs with debt to play in European competitions, but are now disallowing Mallorca from playing because they don't have enough money. Disgraceful. What a corrupt association. Last I read clubs like United were in massive debt yet UEFA still allowed them to play in the CL.

How is keeping Mallorca out of the Europe League going to help their financial issues? I love it when an outsider makes it into Europe. Like a fairytale and such joy for the club's fans. The Islanders have one last chance to appeal the decision to the CAS but the chances of that Court overturning UEFA's decision are pretty non-existent IMO.

Quote from: Jofo
We are living in pretty corrupted world my friend. Long live capitalism :cheers:

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 02:03:53 PM »

Carvalho signed for Real.
Lotito VATTENE!

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 04:26:23 PM »

Carvalho? You mean Chelsea defender?
we breathe LAZIO

Taib

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 05:29:43 PM »

Carvalho? You mean Chelsea defender?

Yep. Ricardo Carvalho has signed for Real Madrid. That means no Maicon. 

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 02:12:56 AM »

Maicon seem to stay put at Inter. I highly doubt Mou is done with bringing in defenders though. I expect at least one more; not Maicon but someone else...
Lotito VATTENE!

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 04:02:31 AM »

Maicon seem to stay put at Inter. I highly doubt Mou is done with bringing in defenders though. I expect at least one more; not Maicon but someone else...

They can go and buy Kolarov from Man.City!  :beer:
we breathe LAZIO

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 04:15:20 PM »

They can go and buy Kolarov from Man.City!  :beer:
Hahahaha
Lotito VATTENE!

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 08:38:00 PM »

Supercoppa tonight; Barca - Sevilla. Will be interesting to see...
Lotito VATTENE!

Taib

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 05:04:23 PM »

Real Madrid have confirmed that they have signed Mesut Oezil fron Werder Bremem.

He will most likely have to fight with Kaka for a place. Then again Kaka is injured.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29