Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29

Author Topic: España - Primera Division  (Read 22279 times)

hamid

• LF Legend
Re: España - Primera Division
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 05:09:03 PM »

Real Madrid have confirmed that they have signed Mesut Oezil fron Werder Bremem.

He will most likely have to fight with Kaka for a place. Then again Kaka is injured.

How much was his price? I heard something about 14 million euro?! So his price tag was less than Kolarov, yeah?  :rolley:
we breathe LAZIO

Taib

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 05:18:06 PM »

Real Madrid have confirmed that they have signed Mesut Oezil fron Werder Bremem.

He will most likely have to fight with Kaka for a place. Then again Kaka is injured.

How much was his price? I heard something about 14 million euro?! So his price tag was less than Kolarov, yeah?  :rolley:

Undisclosed. No price was given on the web-site. In fact the official announcement on the Real Madrid web-site is just one sentence. He had one year on his contract so I would not expect his price to be very high. I would say in the region of €10 million-€15 million

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330010099364/noticia/ComunicadoOficial/Official_Announcement_2010-08-17.htm

A Roma Solo La Lazio

• Aquilotto
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 06:03:06 PM »

That is the news that has just pushed Real Madrid back into contention. I mean with a player of his stature , skills and abilities it would be hard not to think they can do some serious damage this year. Especially considering the way Ozel played through the World Cup.

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 06:07:07 PM »

That is the news that has just pushed Real Madrid back into contention. I mean with a player of his stature , skills and abilities it would be hard not to think they can do some serious damage this year. Especially considering the way Ozel played through the World Cup.

But on the other hand, it can bring new problems for them. They already have too many stars, and adding a new one just make it difficult for Mourinho to choose his first eleven. Its not really easy to put someone like Kaka on bench.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 06:08:40 PM by hamid »
we breathe LAZIO

Taib

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 06:17:27 PM »

But on the other hand, it can bring new problems for them. They already have too many stars, and adding a new one just make it difficult for Mourinho to choose his first eleven. Its not really easy to put someone like Kaka on bench.

Mourinho is a class act. The players will always listen to him. He handled big squads at Chelsea and Internazionale well so I do not see it being any different at Real Madrid. All the signings so far have been at the request of Mourinho os he knows what he is doing. Kaka is injured at the moment and Kaka can also play in any of the three positions being the striker so it is not big deal.

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 07:34:02 PM »

I just heard from a person with fairly good insight that Real paid 16.5mil, if not completely true at least an indication of the final sum. Oezil really wanted to go to Real, and the fact that the Germans were to field him tomorrow in the CL qualifier against Samp if a deal was not concluded before that was the main reasons they paid that sum despite Oezil having a buy-out plus being 1 year away from being without a contract.

I think Mou should get a player like Negredo back, and it seems as if he is still looking for a defender.

Van Der Vart should be able to be bought by a team that would fancy him, to a fairly good price, dont you guys think?

So far, good moves by Real on the market and with some time  Mou's new team will be a great one, and one that might step it up and challenge Barca for the title further...
Lotito VATTENE!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 11:13:56 PM »

Barcelona 4-0 Sevilla in the Super Cup.

Only got one thing to say really. Why, oh why, oh why is Wesley Sneijder topping goal.com player of 2009/2010 and being agreed with by the public. Messi bangs in a hat-trick tonight but he did it all of last season. In my opinion, you can't overlook the fact that he is, by a country mile, the best player on the planet. He doesn't need silverware to prove that. His record speaks for itself.

SSL.Galles

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 11:58:59 PM »

It is peculiar but like for like Sneijder delivers when his team are playing bad I suppose but then again England are still in the top 10teams in the world.....hmmmhahaha 
My postman looks exactly like Lottito

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2010, 03:30:41 AM »

Terrific match and response by Barcelona. Guardiola had his players pumped up and ready. Every single player played well and supported the attack. Even Abidal at centre back did a respectable job. Xavi's pass to Messi was out of this world, splitting Sevilla's defense apart with ease, and Alves' assist was also top stuff. Good to see Iniesta back. He was sorely missed last season. Villa had a good debut and could have scored as well. And about Messi..... what can you say about the guy!? Another master class performance.

The team is playing well and I hope it continues into the new season. Vamos Barca!

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 05:56:17 PM »

Barcelona 4-0 Sevilla in the Super Cup.

Only got one thing to say really. Why, oh why, oh why is Wesley Sneijder topping goal.com player of 2009/2010 and being agreed with by the public. Messi bangs in a hat-trick tonight but he did it all of last season. In my opinion, you can't overlook the fact that he is, by a country mile, the best player on the planet. He doesn't need silverware to prove that. His record speaks for itself.

Because Messi was a shadow of himself during the WC, where Sneijder was an integral part of a dutch side that nearly won the whole tourney. And then you have the whole Inter season, where Sneijder had a very large role in the success and was on the "winning side" in the game between Barca and Inter...saying this, I do agree that on an individual basis Messi is superior to Sneijder....
Lotito VATTENE!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29