Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29

Author Topic: Espaņa - Primera Division  (Read 22278 times)

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
Re: Espaņa - Primera Division
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 02:27:52 AM »

again we will had la liga when every single points its important(for barca and real)

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2010, 11:11:26 PM »

Brilliant start to the La Liga season.

Barcelona were at their best thumping Santander 3-0. Messi's chip over the keeper was class, and Villa got his first Barca goal with a header! The given penalty was harsh IMO but great save by Valdes from the spot.

Madrid got held 0-0 away at Mallorca. Was funny seeing Perez all tensed up and anxious in the President's box, and Jose back to his old self by arguing with the officials towards the end of the match.

Also good to see Sociedad back in the top flight. Good win for them over Villarreal. 

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 05:45:32 AM »

Still disappointed with Barcelona's home loss to Hercules. However Hercules fully deserved their win and well done to them. I'm expecting them to have a good season given the players the possess. Valdez, Trezeguet, Drenthe, Aguilar, Paco Pena, Portillo, Pamarot, Rufete, Tote and Calatayud as their keeper, for me makes them the strongest promoted side.

As for Barca, that was definitely one of the worst displays I've seen under Guardiola's reign, if not the worst one. This match further underlined how important Puyol is to Barcelona. His central pairing with Pique is world class. The biggest let down today was the defense. It was terrible and at fault for both goals, especially the first one with amateur free kick marking. Abidal again showed why he isn't central defense material. At left back he's much more composed, confident and dangerous going on the attack. Today he was caught out of position several times. Attacking wise - Messi, Villa and Iniesta never really got going, and Mascherano had a poor debut IMO. The midfield was very average and didn't impose itself on the match like it usually does. Xavi, Pedro and Alves should have all started.

First two rounds of La Liga perhaps indicate this seasons championship will be more interesting for the neutral, and more competitive. Atletico have started off very well and will be interesting to see if they can maintain their form, same as Valencia and maybe Sevilla too. Real got an important win today and within a few weeks Jose will surely have his side well gelled and playing good football. Barca were brilliant against Santander but woeful against Hercules so I'm interested to see how the team develops over the next few weeks. Can't wait to see Puyol back though and the sooner, the better for Barca fans.

dimascio

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2010, 12:15:24 AM »

Fantastico, Innovative goal happened in the Coppa Del Rey Today.

Real Sociedad 2-0 Deportivo (Celebracion Griezmann)

NOW THATS HOW YOU CELEBRATE

Amir

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2010, 05:16:02 PM »

Is it me or Spanish Primera Division has become very boring with Barca and Real thumping every oponent!

AVE LAZIO - Popolus tuus te acclamat

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2010, 05:23:49 PM »

Unless you are Messi or Ronaldo, you don't get much of a look in in La Liga... I really thought Villa would take on a lot of the goal burded, but he has only scored 6 so far to Messi's 13.

It is quite funny though, when I checked the scores on Sunday morning on Teletext (yes, I still use that archaic tech!), it said Almeria 8-0 Barcelona...

:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

It then occured to me that with Barca's goals columns in the table reading 33 scored, 8 conceded, unless they had kept clean sheets in all previous matches, the score was reversed! :supsmile:
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2010, 10:03:50 PM »

el clasico coming up :) any thoughts? :)

zekipula

• Aquilotto
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2010, 10:08:37 PM »

i think that Barca will win
Why is the sky blue? because God is cheering for Lazio

danuel

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 05:39:25 AM »

Mourinho's teams are pretty good in derby, see inters flogging of Milan last year. However i would be inclined to think whoever is playing at home will win.
Non Mollare Mai

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 08:44:28 AM »

will be very interesting IMO. Mou knows how to beat barca and he proved it couple of times in CL
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29