Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Nebeskoplavi  (Read 2972 times)

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
Re: Nebeskoplavi
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 07:13:56 PM »

Very nice pics Toni ! The Nebeskoplavi flag is very beautiful  :offlag:
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 07:31:22 PM »

Except for the unpleasant situation after the game it looks like you guys had a great time! How did you get hold of away section tickets? I though you needed a special card or something?

Anyway, thanks for sharing!  :offlag:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2016, 08:26:10 PM »

Not easy to unite people from the Balkans but it's always nice to see that the love we have for Lazio can overcome all the other bullshit  :beer:

Very respectful and thoughtful of Milinkovic Savic to give you guys attention...sorry to hear that you got robbed, what a cunt move. There were plenty of you guys there, how come you didn't stop him? It's one thing to have a rival take your shirt but a fellow Laziale? You should have thrown him from the stands  :ohnoo:
Pages: 1 [2]