Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 82

Author Topic: England - Premiership  (Read 47928 times)

Cash

• LF Legend
Re: England - Premiership
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2010, 08:36:54 PM »

City had style and no substance.

I watched Aston Villa - West Ham. Nothing short of a demolition, their midfield ran the Hammers riot and their young right winger, Marc Albrighton looks like a star in the making. I was very, very impressed with their start although the Londoners offered nothing to the game.

Chelsea - West Brom should be entertaining. I think Di Matteo is a clever little manager and of all the clubs that are said to be "in disarray," I believe the Blues are most certainly in that condition. I cannot see them winning the league despite being most people's favourites and I wouldn't be surprised to see West Brom nick a point. Let's see...

Completely agree on Albrighton. A great game from a very mature youngster.

6-0 for Chelsea. Drogba seem to be hotter than ever, and not so close with the"nick a point" comment Caxi.  :vcool:
Lotito VATTENE!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 08:50:32 PM »

Every time I make an outlandish prediction like that, my tip gets whipped. Who can forget my "Wigan might give United the title" prediction that ended in an 8-0 victory for Chelsea last season.

On a serious note, Chelsea looked tired come March last year and having no Champions League became a blessing in disguise. With hindsight, it may have been foolish to underestimate them when fresh but this season, I think they will rely on Drogba as much as United do on Rooney.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 09:06:03 PM »

UP THE VILLA! Who needs O'Neill anyway... Albrighton is certainly a very promising player and I'm glad he has been given a chance after a great pre-season and the odd game last year. I would love to see Milner turn his back on Man City after today and realise how important he is for the club, how much potential there is and how much he is loved by the fans - if he goes then he could become a small fish in an ever changing mix of big money signings and fans who don't appreciate his ability. It may only be one game but I doubt City can achieve anything playing 3 defensive midfielders and only one forward!

However good Blackpool were, Wigan were a disgrace - that was a home match against a newly promoted team and there will undoubtedly be hard times ahead for them if that is the best they can offer. How on earth donkey Harewood got two goals I will never know (well, one was basically Kirkland butter fingers)...
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Zander

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2010, 11:35:09 PM »

How on earth donkey Harewood got two goals I will never know (well, one was basically Kirkland butter fingers)...
Kirkland was pretty bad at points, I laughed when the commentator was already talking about Wigan playing Al Habsi in goal next match lol

SSL.Galles

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 12:00:13 AM »

No disrespect to Wigan fans but i hope they get hoofed out of the prem,Martinez is another mancini.
Love Holloway he`s a proper football fan and he`s got quite a local accent to where I live in England.

Also Di Matteo must be pretty pissed but it`s early days 
My postman looks exactly like Lottito

Nickx13

• Aquilotto
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 02:50:51 PM »

6-0, carefree, wherever we may be...  :smile:
" Se i ragazzi sono uniti, non saranno mai sconfitti..! " - Ultras Liberi. (Ssl)

Zander

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 07:38:38 PM »

Liverpool came close to beating the Arse scum 1-0 on 10 men but then Reina had to go and mess it up, sigh.

*edited for curse words

MMV

• Aquilotto
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 09:48:03 PM »

Rooting for NUFC tomorrow, I preidict Carroll will prevail for the Toons!

piojo84

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2010, 08:04:45 AM »

reina own goal againsts arsenal  :bravo:

Cash

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2010, 12:10:41 AM »

Man Utd started with an easy win against Newcastle. I am so impressed by seeing Scholes dominating the midfield the way he did in this game; the man has played for centuries and is still as motivated as ever, and controlled the game totally from his central position.  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Giggs scored. ****in Hell. The guy has scored in every Premieer League season. Thats like 20 (or so) straight seasons.  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
Lotito VATTENE!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 82