Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82]

Author Topic: England - Premiership  (Read 47938 times)

Boksic

• Aquila Senior
Re: England - Premiership
« Reply #810 on: February 11, 2018, 07:11:51 PM »

An absolute brilliant match by Hoedt today.. we have lost a brilliant one at a position we clearly are in need of quality players.. how did you let him go Tare? :(
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 07:24:00 PM by Boksic »

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #811 on: February 11, 2018, 07:25:27 PM »

An absolute brilliant match by Hoedt today.. we have lost a brilliant one at a position we clearly are in need of quality players.. how did you let him go Tare? :(

:beer:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #812 on: February 11, 2018, 07:29:52 PM »

You have to be more obvious in your sarcasm because casual visitors here might take it serious.   :roll_eyes:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #813 on: February 11, 2018, 07:33:47 PM »

At first I was like...what. Then I checked livescore and saw they are behind 0-2..

I actually saw people have been praising him in the Premier League saying he's a decent defender. I guess Hoedt has managed to avoid being a technical defender like he was forced to in Serie A  :supsmile: :supsmile:
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #814 on: February 11, 2018, 07:38:05 PM »

At first I was like...what. Then I checked livescore and saw they are behind 0-2..

I actually saw people have been praising him in the Premier League saying he's a decent defender. I guess Hoedt has managed to avoid being a technical defender like he was forced to in Serie A  :supsmile: :supsmile:

I've watched 3 games and always the long highlights, he sucks like never before each and every time.
Don't know what they are praising, maybe we are used to much better ..  :twinkle:

16.5mill of the best money we've ever received.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #815 on: February 11, 2018, 07:43:06 PM »

Well, 'decent defender' in PL terms is - at best - benchwarmer in Serie A.  :supsmile:

Not to mention that he succeed in having physical altercation with Pellegrini four months after arrival there.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 07:45:17 PM by Crni Đorđe »
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Boksic

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #816 on: February 11, 2018, 07:44:37 PM »

I've watched 3 games and always the long highlights, he sucks like never before each and every time.
Don't know what they are praising, maybe we are used to much better ..  :twinkle:

I've watched the majority of Southampton's matches and can't remember if there was actually 1 game where Hoedt didn't cause them at least 1 goal. He did regress from the time he was here, as he did have some good matches where you could see his postential. It's unbeleivable he still starts instead of Yoshida who's been much better when he played. Stephens is not much better but at least he delivered some goals..

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #817 on: February 11, 2018, 07:57:14 PM »

I've watched the majority of Southampton's matches and can't remember if there was actually 1 game where Hoedt didn't cause them at least 1 goal. He did regress from the time he was here, as he did have some good matches where you could see his postential. It's unbeleivable he still starts instead of Yoshida who's been much better when he played. Stephens is not much better but at least he delivered some goals..

My opinion is no different.  It's surely a mess that squad yet somehow they manage to be 3rd last and not last.  :twinkle:
Guess the competition there is defensivly that bad they don't stand out.  The Saints defensive line would most likely be last in Serie A.

Boksic

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #818 on: February 11, 2018, 08:02:27 PM »

If you really want to know what the Saints fans think about Hoedt, take a look at the below:

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?59376-Saints-v-Liverpool-Match-Thread/page2&s=1a54174bfdca389b72cbf5593a10c565#.WoCShNDTXqA

You might find some describing him as Bambi on ice and Rambo on crack, pretty damn right I would say :D

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #819 on: February 11, 2018, 08:22:30 PM »

Rambo on crack  :razz:
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82]