Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 09:19:44 AM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by blue-white
Udinese strong start under Oddo is over. They had already problems before the break, and they still have them. No need to fear them.
Sure, respect and not underestimate them, but if we play our game, we should win this.

on: Today at 07:50:01 AM 
Started by Amir - Last post by edo_shehb
I said numerous times in this forum....Lazio is much better team then Merda and Inter,,,even under current circumstances (do not forget games against Fiorentina and Torino) Lazio will have at least 3 points more than former teams. Lazio has got by far best attacking record in Serie A,,, with the possibility to further improve on Wednesday,,,also by the look of the things, merda sell it or not their players, Lazio will certainly be third,,,,I am convinced that they know this, hopefully Inzaghi will be smart to rotate players in such way that we can achieve as much as possible in Coppa and Europa League....

hate to be negative, but you know what our achiles's heel are and they did say defense win the tittle

yes we have awesome frontline, but cmiiw, by the end of the league, its head to head count first before goal difference in Serie A

I am not saying that we are there (I mean title race) but we are far better than Inter and merda. Yes, the defense, among other things, is a weak point. Luckily, our attack to some degree compensates the weaknesses.

lol I'm also not talkin bout scudetto here, to put it bluntly, CL / 3 or 4th place is our scudetto, and really its would be an amazing achievement with our leaking backline like this

on: Today at 02:10:50 AM 
Started by Nando87 - Last post by inhocsignovinces
The atmosphere here is electric. Fans think the Birds can win. I hope so. Brady doesnt need a 6th, five is plenty. A lot of people are waiting on an Eagles championship so they can die in peace.

on: Today at 02:07:54 AM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by inhocsignovinces
Udinese are in form but so are we. This is also a home game. We will not lose

on: Yesterday at 11:45:31 PM 
Started by Amir - Last post by Akha
Same here, I'd rater see Juve win another one than a team from Serie D claim lo scudetto. It'd be a pure mockery of this country's football in my eyes.

on: Yesterday at 11:32:12 PM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by HITMAN
strakosha
caceres-dv-radu
basta-parolo-leiva-sms-lukaku
anderson-nani

rest others for milan. Forza Lazio!
ca

on: Yesterday at 11:31:28 PM 
Started by Amir - Last post by hamid

on: Yesterday at 10:54:16 PM 
Started by Amir - Last post by Evesto
Juve scraping another 1-0 win.  Never the less, another 3 points.   :roll_eyes:

But since the scudetto is reasonably out of reach for us i would certainly be amused that Napoli misses it yet again.    :twinkle:

on: Yesterday at 10:43:07 PM 
Started by Amir - Last post by LazioKosovo
I said numerous times in this forum....Lazio is much better team then Merda and Inter,,,even under current circumstances (do not forget games against Fiorentina and Torino) Lazio will have at least 3 points more than former teams. Lazio has got by far best attacking record in Serie A,,, with the possibility to further improve on Wednesday,,,also by the look of the things, merda sell it or not their players, Lazio will certainly be third,,,,I am convinced that they know this, hopefully Inzaghi will be smart to rotate players in such way that we can achieve as much as possible in Coppa and Europa League....

hate to be negative, but you know what our achiles's heel are and they did say defense win the tittle

yes we have awesome frontline, but cmiiw, by the end of the league, its head to head count first before goal difference in Serie A

I am not saying that we are there (I mean title race) but we are far better than Inter and merda. Yes, the defense, among other things, is a weak point. Luckily, our attack to some degree compensates the weaknesses.

on: Yesterday at 09:55:08 PM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by Evesto
I was surprised it was Anderson who came in to play as a striker rather than Nani when Immobile was substituted. Anderson showed again that he is lacking the striker instinct. Almost immediately coming in he a great back pass from Lulic and he wasted it by dribbling and losing the ball when he should have shot. A moment later he had a ball, lots of space to run and two defenders in front of him and he almost stopped the attack and started to wait others just to suddenly realize that he should probably run and try to get past the defenders, which he almost did. The moment of hesitation might have made the difference of scoring and not scoring. After that he was pretty much invisible the whole match and as soon as Nani entered, he showed that he is much more capable to play as a striker.

I was also surprised by the sub.  Felipe in instead of Nani seemed strange but the intention was understandable.  Felipe indeed showed the lack of killer instinct but Inzaghi's idea cleary was for Felipe to swarm as a false 9 and draw defenders out of position and that was more or less the key to our big win after a struggling first half. 

Because of this Leiva was able to assist a free running Sergej into the box wich delivered the reassuring 3-1 score.  Nani then later on showed to be more effective being something more of a secondary striker characteristic.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10