Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:35:32 AM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by HITMAN
I am soo disappointed, angry and maybe jealous for Kolarov playing for merda. I always wanted him back with us :(

on: Today at 12:32:36 AM 
Started by Nordic - Last post by lazioserbia
This is off topic but Crotone fans also chanted Zingaro to Mihajlovic but that isn't racism I guess.

on: Yesterday at 10:45:49 PM 
Started by Nordic - Last post by Evesto
Nicely heard 'buu buu' to Rudiger by his ex tifosi, but yeah, won't be investigated because it's not Lazio in middle.  :whistle:

Yes rascist chants are only punishable when Lazio is involved ...  :whistle:

Anyway with another point Merda has a chance to stay in longer.  Wich is beneficial to us in many ways.

on: Yesterday at 10:41:37 PM 
Started by Nordic - Last post by Crni Đorđe
Nicely heard 'buu buu' to Rudiger by his ex tifosi, but yeah, won't be investigated because it's not Lazio in middle.  :whistle:

on: Yesterday at 10:37:24 PM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by gibson_lp2
Even if he wins the ball cleanly itís still a penalty. Itís dangerous play going in with 2 feet. 100% penalty clear as day.

on: Yesterday at 09:23:32 PM 
Started by Nordic - Last post by Evesto
Watching Chelsea - Roma. Isn't Conte copying Simone Inzaghi's tactic?  :beer: 3-5-1-1 with Hazard in free role behind Morata and pure DM like David Luiz in the middle.

It's thesame formation on paper yes.  Because Kantť is out and Luiz is a different type of course.

Juve aren't shining either right now.  Things aren't going great with the squad and Allegri, it's getting obvious.

on: Yesterday at 08:58:11 PM 
Started by Nordic - Last post by lazioserbia
Luiiiiiz

on: Yesterday at 08:52:56 PM 
Started by Nordic - Last post by Emko
Watching Chelsea - Roma. Isn't Conte copying Simone Inzaghi's tactic?  :beer: 3-5-1-1 with Hazard in free role behind Morata and pure DM like David Luiz in the middle.

on: Yesterday at 06:47:20 PM 
Started by lazio-stakeholder - Last post by Stefano6
Maybe im missing something, because to be honest I got bored and havnt followed the thread for a while... but the whole original argument, and the reason you created an account on here, was to try and convince us that Lotito was a criminal and intentionally keeping the shareprice down for his own gain.

Now the shareprice has risen - due to the fact that we are on fire, and nothing else - and now you want credit for apparently showing us the light?

So essentially the opposite of what you said is happening, has happened.. because we are winning, and thats what happens in football.

on: Yesterday at 05:21:37 PM 
Started by lazio-stakeholder - Last post by Cathal
i hope some of you did also buy lazio shares since i shared so much research on this one here!?

or was i the only one here  that believed in tremendous undervaluation and  potential

Your research was to prove someone was engaging in criminal activity with regard to the share price, no? If so, you can't exactly point to a share price you believe to be illegitimate to give legitimacy to your belief that people should've been investing in Lazio shares.

We've been in this position before with Reja, Petkovic and Pioli and the share price rose and we didn't end up in the Champions League. Maybe gloat about your investment when you've sold your shares?

After you beat the previous champion at home, people start believe that you will make it to CL. So it has nothing to do with the reasons mentioned here. It's just the potential of this team to reach a top 4 - if you believe that we will make it, buy.

It's that simple. We beat Juventus in Turin, so the share price is going through the roof as we attract investment from those who think we are on the cusp of something very big.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10