Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 12:59:25 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Don
What a ridiculous Transfer has happened to Ciciretti?

Loaning in the last 6 Month of his contract? For getting him off the books? :what: How is that possible??

TO PARMA?  :wow:

He is obviously going to Napoli in summer... but that is like loaning DV to Torino for not renewing...  :rolley:

on: Yesterday at 12:24:39 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Stefano6
Not the same player

on: Yesterday at 12:22:14 PM 
Started by Danish-Laziofan - Last post by Eagles74
Thanks!

Guys we can use this thread to ask question we can reply during the show

:band04:

on: Yesterday at 12:16:57 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by hamid
Just read in the news that Vinicius arrived for Napoli. Did we sell him to Napoli?  :razz: A masterpiece by Tare!  :happy:

on: Yesterday at 11:50:45 AM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by blue-white
I always had a dream to move to a village in Italy, drink localy produced milk and wine, eat cheese made from local farmers, pasta and olivs. Read Gazzetta, while drinking a morning coffe, watch some football on the weekend, no stress. Guess it is an utopia.

la dolce vita in our dreams.
btw...i would go with you... :beer:

on: Yesterday at 11:36:39 AM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Evesto
I always had a dream to move to a village in Italy, drink localy produced milk and wine, eat cheese made from local farmers, pasta and olivs. Read Gazzetta, while drinking a morning coffe, watch some football on the weekend, no stress. Guess it is an utopia.

Sounds perfect.  :twinkle:

on: Yesterday at 11:32:50 AM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by Cathal
Been on something of a winter break myself, but from what I gather, Marusic hasn't been triaining this week. Basta expected to start against Chievo while Caceres and Bastos are said to be competing for a place in the XI. Wallace set to keep his place, and everyone else for that matter.

on: Yesterday at 10:46:27 AM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Secret_Samadhi

on: Yesterday at 09:11:25 AM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Stefano6
Agreed, if I were a millionaire with no need for work, then a nice place in one of the smaller countryside towns might be perfect, but unfortunately theres no work there! As everywhere in the world, the jobs are in the cities, Rome, Milan, Turin, Bologna, Florence, maybe Genoa.

on: Yesterday at 01:28:26 AM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Evesto
Yeah Iím speaking strictly about the city as a place to live, not the team, my love of the team will never die whether I live here or Milan or Spain or wherever. But SS Lazio is only 2 hours a week, the other 6 days and 22hrs is just normal life!

Lazio as a region is large and the countryside is beautiful, especially to the north as you start to get toward Tuscany and Umbria.

:beer:  Lazio forever!   :stend1900:

Would love to see the countryside in the region. Would personally strike me better then Milan.   :twinkle:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10