Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
 on: January 15, 2018, 07:50:35 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Evesto
Fino a qualche settimana fa la firma sembrava non dovesse più arrivare, ora è cambiato tutto: de Vrij prolungherà il suo contratto con la Lazio. Tutte la parti in causa hanno raggiunto un accordo, c’è da aspettare solamente qualche giorno per ufficializzare il rinnovo. Il punto interrogativo delle ultime ore era la clausola da inserire nel contratto del difensore olandese, che sarà libero di partire se dovesse arrivare una cifra pari a 25 milioni di euro. La Lazio sperava di inserire una clausola più alta, ma alla fine si farà così. Tutto fatto quindi, dopo la lunga attesa arriva la buona notizia in casa biancoceleste: de Vrij prolungherà il suo contratto.

Di Marzio saying De Vrij has agreed to sign an extension. 25 mill euro sell clause. Should be made official in a matter of hours (if this is legit)

Well I mean, it's better than if he leaves for free  :whistle:

Could be later this week the announcement.  He's just returned from holliday.
Backroundrumours (Sky, TMW, Dimarzio), either a deal for another 2 season or 3 seasons and a 25mill buyout clause.  Most rumours go with a deal untill the summer of 2021, that's 3 more seasons, but that's relative of course with the buyout clause.

If this goes trough, great job by Lazio.

on: January 15, 2018, 07:35:27 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by ilsemprelaziale
Fino a qualche settimana fa la firma sembrava non dovesse più arrivare, ora è cambiato tutto: de Vrij prolungherà il suo contratto con la Lazio. Tutte la parti in causa hanno raggiunto un accordo, c’è da aspettare solamente qualche giorno per ufficializzare il rinnovo. Il punto interrogativo delle ultime ore era la clausola da inserire nel contratto del difensore olandese, che sarà libero di partire se dovesse arrivare una cifra pari a 25 milioni di euro. La Lazio sperava di inserire una clausola più alta, ma alla fine si farà così. Tutto fatto quindi, dopo la lunga attesa arriva la buona notizia in casa biancoceleste: de Vrij prolungherà il suo contratto.

Di Marzio saying De Vrij has agreed to sign an extension. 25 mill euro sell clause. Should be made official in a matter of hours (if this is legit)

Well I mean, it's better than if he leaves for free  :whistle:

on: January 15, 2018, 04:20:29 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Don
Non-EU rules are complicated but essentially, you can only sign so many non-EU players in one window depending on your cicrumstances. To sign Caicedo, we had to sign a Senegalese players and sell him to Malta. To sign Caceres, we had to send him to Verona first so that he wouldn't be non-EU.

We could sign another non-EU player such as Walace by finding some other club in Italy to do a similar sort of deal to Verona and Caceres, but these deals are not straight-forward.
What a bullshit that is...
Seemed to be easier when the numbers of signing where simply limited...

on: January 15, 2018, 03:59:38 PM 
Started by Danish-Laziofan - Last post by ilsemprelaziale
Who is it that does this podcast? I didn't recognise the voices despite the heavy accents  :supsmile:

on: January 15, 2018, 03:40:26 PM 
Started by Danish-Laziofan - Last post by Cathal
Suprised to see that there is no recognition that our own Cathal was a special guest star of this episode of Lazio Lounge, the international Lazio fan podcast.  :band04:  :bravo:

The episode is an evaluation of this season so far and I was not surprised that Cathal of course represented the LazioLand community with pride! And then he rocked the Irish accent  :beer:

Take a listen here: https://www.spreaker.com/user/laziolounge/lazio-lounge-transfer-market or subscribe to the show on iTunes or Soundcloud.

This could also be a bridge for several other members to be on the show in the future, as I'm sure there are loads of Laziali abroad who'd love to give their take on how Lazio is doing.

Heard it myself too, was waiting for a thread to be started. Was great to see the forum represented on the podcast, and there was really nobody better for the show. Good job man, came across very well and I can only see the popularity of the forum increasing after that.

Couldn't stop laughing at the pronunciation of your name, sounded a lot like Cataldi  :supsmile: Great episode from all involved  :bravo:

Thanks guys. Alasdair and I go back a long way and he would've been writing for our website a number of years ago, so I was keen to do it and plug the forum in the process. It would be great if others here had the opportunity to be on it. It should be mutually beneficial, to LazioLand and Lazio Lounge!

on: January 15, 2018, 02:50:12 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Cathal
Non-EU rules are complicated but essentially, you can only sign so many non-EU players in one window depending on your cicrumstances. To sign Caicedo, we had to sign a Senegalese players and sell him to Malta. To sign Caceres, we had to send him to Verona first so that he wouldn't be non-EU.

We could sign another non-EU player such as Walace by finding some other club in Italy to do a similar sort of deal to Verona and Caceres, but these deals are not straight-forward.

on: January 15, 2018, 02:39:25 PM 
Not sure how these things work, but I'm guessing someone (Cathal) could enlighten me.
But.
Couldn't we technically rescind Mauricio's contract if we wanted to free up a non-EU spot?

Mauricio is supposedly on his way to Benevento..there were news about that yesterday at least.

on: January 15, 2018, 02:33:29 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Ridler
Not sure how these things work, but I'm guessing someone (Cathal) could enlighten me.
But.
Couldn't we technically rescind Mauricio's contract if we wanted to free up a non-EU spot?

on: January 15, 2018, 02:28:27 PM 
Apparently that midfielder Walace that we were linked with last summer is unsettled at HSV and there's some news about him returning to Brazil for an 18 month loan as he wants to leave Germany.

What a shame we don't have an available non EU spot available. He plays DM and I reckon he could do well for us.

on: January 15, 2018, 01:29:07 PM 
Started by Giolazio - Last post by Stefano6
And then lost 1-0 to Alaves, who are just above the relegation zone and should really not be winning against teams like Sevilla..

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]