Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 07:58:51 PM 
Started by Giolazio - Last post by valdanito
Are they really willing to let Dzeko go? Crazy stuff.

on: Yesterday at 07:07:47 PM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by Evesto
PROBABILE FORMAZIONE (3-5-1-1): Strakosha; Bastos, de Vrij, Wallace; Marusic, Parolo, Leiva, Milinkovic, Lulic; Luis Alberto; Immobile. A disp. Vargic, Guerrieri, Caceres, Patric, Luiz Felipe, Basta, Murgia, Jordao, Lukaku, Felipe Anderson, Nani, Neto

-------------------

Marusic would be surprising after not training several days and only back in the group shortly.  If so there's obviously a real preference towards playing him in games we need to make it happen ourselves.

Caceres ready to come in from the bench, good decision imo at this stage.

on: Yesterday at 06:47:54 PM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by Evesto
Chievo at home, boy do I hate these matches. Every season same story, hope this time we get it right.

One of rare clubs against which we have negative home record.   :razz:

A win tomorrow would be beating them twice in one season.

Beating them twice in one season is currently dating from the 2013-2014 season, so that's actually not so  long ago.  I had to look it up since i tought it would have been much longer.

on: Yesterday at 05:49:15 PM 
Started by Giolazio - Last post by Crni Đorđe
One nice relegation while waiting inevitable (and shameful) extinction would be amusing.

:stendrm:

on: Yesterday at 05:30:49 PM 
Started by Giolazio - Last post by Evesto
I'm surprised to read about 1927 being willing to part ways with Emerson. He's the future of the left defence on the Italian NT (in my opinion) and whilst Kolarov has played well for them, he won't last long due to his age.

Imagine if they let both him and their best dangerous striker go in one window..and in January which means it's very hard and expensive to sign good players..

I'm wondering if they are struggling to make ends meet financially..

Typical Merda ...  :roll_eyes:        They have done this before and will again.

on: Yesterday at 05:29:39 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Evesto
Some report said that Badelj is in agreement with Rome.

Yup, rumours but still it makes sense because they will be parting their ways with Gonalons next summer most probably. I think Badelj is no longer within our reach. Yet it doesn't change the fact that we are 1 midfielder short and in a need of someone who will become Milinković-Savić replacement, ideally to come before the summer preparation starts. I hope Tare will grab some wonderkid out of a hat.

I would look at Barak if i was Tare.  He really fits the profile.  Still very rough, but potential.

Badelj to Merda rumour is normal and it could happen, then again many other things could happen to. 😉

on: Yesterday at 05:13:09 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Akha

Yup, rumours but still it makes sense because they will be parting their ways with Gonalons next summer most probably. I think Badelj is no longer within our reach. Yet it doesn't change the fact that we are 1 midfielder short and in a need of someone who will become Milinković-Savić replacement, ideally to come before the summer preparation starts. I hope Tare will grab some wonderkid out of a hat.

on: Yesterday at 04:40:17 PM 
Started by Giolazio - Last post by ilsemprelaziale
I'm surprised to read about 1927 being willing to part ways with Emerson. He's the future of the left defence on the Italian NT (in my opinion) and whilst Kolarov has played well for them, he won't last long due to his age.

Imagine if they let both him and their best dangerous striker go in one window..and in January which means it's very hard and expensive to sign good players..

I'm wondering if they are struggling to make ends meet financially..

on: Yesterday at 04:40:01 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by blue_sky
In contradiction from our expectations that Tare said it would be almost possible to jump to Badelj as an backup of Leiva.
And anyway Pellegrini is admitted that Tare was after him last summer.
Those means to me that manager and club realize that some additional midfielder players need to be added

on: Yesterday at 04:30:54 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Evesto
I agree with Simone's assessment in both D and attack, even with Di Gennaro fit we seem short of quality midfield options. Badelj or Baselli would be a great option moving forward.

No chance they will spend 10mill or something on a player at this stage.  Badelj is also my wish and is in the perfect situation to get swooped.  They are considering him otherwise Tare wouldn't have mentioned him earlier.

Don't think they would be rating Bessa as good enough.

A big question is, will they look for one to compete or undermine a starting position or an obvious backup like Di Gennaro.
Personally i hope for the 1st option with all the games to play but i really expect Lazio the go on the 2nd option.  They don't like putting a starter under pressure to much.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10